Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCV

GeoCV Indoor - Outdoor process is now "DO IT YOURSELF" !!!10068

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This just arrived in my email:
- - -
Hello!

The GeoCV team is happy to announce several brand new features you have been asking for in the Tour Editor. These new features are released and available to you now.
We have added the ability to integrate an outdoor model using the Tour Editor. It now can all be done on the client-side without the need to email support@geocv.com. You can find the tutorial on how to add an outdoor model to a tour here:
https://support.geocv.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035101713-Adding-outdoor-model

We have improved floorplan editing capabilities through the Tour Editor. You now can upload an edited floorplan in the "Reprocessing" tab and then customize the orientation, scale, and positioning of the new Floor plan by using the "Floor plan" section in the tour editor. NOTE: All edits to a floorplan will need to be done using a third-party software to do things such as change room labels, remove total sqft, adjust the layout of the floorplan, etc.
Several minor updates and fixes.
*NOTE: These features are only available for tours shot after August 19, 2019.

We are excited to release these new features to further enable you the power to get creative in a fully automated fashion.

We look forward to your next tours and making use of these new features!

Best,

--
Sameer Abdel-Khalek
Director of Operations
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Yeah, I'm excited. I've probably completed more of these Indoor-Outdoor presentations than most GeoCV users, so if I can learn how to do this myself it means cutting the assembly time by a few days. I'm eternally grateful to the GeoCV team for everything they continue to do and innovate. Amazing.

Here's a few of my Indoor-Outdoors. Click on the "tree" icon to see the 3D Outdoor Mode:

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Here's another:
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
And a third example:
Post 4 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Support
MikhailBombin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Kevin.
We have worked a lot on this features, and we think that you guys would use it even more now as it became literally free for you.
If you want to we can make a copy of some of your models so you can try the new process yourself and give us a feedback without risking the timeline for something new.
Post 5 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
All i can say is that your work is starting to get me excited about trying GEO-CV.
Nice...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Great job GeoCV team. I need to try it soon. Keep innovating!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101637 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?