Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360360RumorsGoPro Fusion 2GoPro MaxMic Ty

Video: GoPro MAX (GoPro Fusion 2) is REAL: 7 FEATURES + Release Date9993

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: The next GoPro Fusion 2 is called GoPro Max! Here is WHAT it looks like, plus 7 predicted FEATURES and the release date! | Video courtesy of 360Rumors YouTube Channel (Thursday, 15 August 2019)

Hi All,

360ΒΊ Camera Subject Matter Expect Mic Ty (360Rumors) writes on his YouTube Channel:

"For a few months now, there've been rumors of the next GoPro Fusion, GoPro's spherical camera / 360 camera. Many were skeptical, even after GoPro's CEO Nick Woodman mentioned it in their Q1 Earnings Call. But now Photorumors has discovered leaked photos of the next Gopro Fusion and found out it's called GoPro Max! What features can we discern from the photos? In this video, I discuss 7 features that I predict from analyzing the Max's leaked photos!"

Source: 360Rumors YouTube Channel

Did you find this video helpful?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I could imagine that Matterport will seamlessly integrate the GoPro Max with Matterport; as it has done with the Insta360 One X; Ricoh Theta V/Ricoh Theta Z1 and Leica BLK360.

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Should You Wait For GoPro 8 w/ New Leaks?! | Video courtesy of AuthenTech - Ben Schmanke YouTube Channel (Tuesday, 20 August 2019)
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Should you buy GOPRO MAX? πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 16 Features + Specs + Weaknesses | Video courtesy of 360Rumors (Monday, 7 October 2019)

Hi All,

From 360Rumors (Mic Ty) YouTube Channel:

Should you buy GoPro Max, aka Fusion 2 or next GoPro Fusion? In this preliminary GoPo Max review, I discuss its 16 features, specifications, and weaknesses.

GoPro Max is the successor to the Fusion, GoPro's spherical 360 camera with incredible stabilization and cinematic third person views. The Fusion was criticized for its workflow, and GoPro has listened.

In August [2019], I predicted 7 features of the Fusion 2 and all the predictions were correct. Max has a video resolution of 5.6K at 30fps, and a photo resolution of 16.6 megapixels in 360 photo mode (5mp in Hero mode). Most importantly, the Max promises one of the easiest workflows for 360 cameras with realtime stitching with stabilization, a first for consumer 360 cameras. But there's a catch! Find out the GoPro Max's limits in this review with exclusive footage of the Max in action.

Source: 360Rumors YouTube Channel

--

Are you considering buying a GoPro Max?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: GoPro MAX: Full Mobile Workflow Tutorial | Video courtesy of The 360 Guy YouTube Channel (29 October 2019)

Hi All,

From The 360 Guy YouTube Channel:

Want to know how to use the GoPro App to create awesome videos from the GoPro Max? In this video I take you through all the video editing options using mobile workflow on the GoPro editing app.

GoPro Max Available Here: https://amzn.to/2WtDiDd (his affiliate link)

In this video I use the Android version of the GoPro App, so there may be a few slight differences if you are using the iOS version.

The GoPro App allows you to take your footage shot with your GoPro Max and create awesome videos using automatic video creation software. If the automatic software doesn't create a video to your liking you have the option to manually create.

What sets the GoPro App apart from its competitors is the built in music, intros, and a range of video styles which allow you create unique video styles.

Hopefully this video will show you the basics of how the app works and what you can do with each option.

GOPRO MAX APP EDITING TUTORIAL

Source: The 360 Guy YouTube Channel

---

Got a tip to share using the GOPRO MAX?

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: BEFORE you buy the GoPro Max... | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont YouTube Channel (1 November 2019)
Post 6 IP   flag post
101646 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?