Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BillingCustomer ServiceInvoiceOvercharged

HELP! Matterport has overcharged me, again!9428

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
On December 02, 2018 I paid full for $499 for the basic classic plan - paid in full through 12/02/2019. In early 2019 my account was switched to a monthly without my permission and received several credit card charges for a monthly fee. I challenged them obviously. Just today I spotted my account was reverted back to the annual prepaid classic basic but was billed $284.96 on my credit card. This is preposterous! Does anyone have the email address for the CEO and upper level management with Matterport? I guess my next step is to sue, especially since after no less than 10 requests to support, has anyone, ever gotten back to me on this. Help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jjd17 private msg quote post Address this user
If you get ahold of them ask them to stop trying to steal clients.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
It’s just typical. Although you will hear from some people here not having an issue with Matterport Support that’s more the exception rather than the rule. A company that’s more interested in sales and revenue then it is supporting its vendors. Although I don’t like GEOcv’s pricing model either I will say that you’ll be much happier with their vendor support.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I think my Pro2 will be for sale soon. Less than 400 turns. What a catastrophe this has been! They are impossible to contact. a dozen support requests, zero response! I'm trying twitter now to see if there's anyone remotely interested in helping me! Beyond pathetic IMO.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
There is a lot of opportunity when a responsible vendor for 3D tours emerges. I'm beside myself. Worst support experience EVER! At least I learned my lesson and now know the TRUTH.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GEOCV is awesome, but their prices are a little too much for me. I'd do GEOCV if they do GSV and charge $15 per upload for GSV and offer a pay-as-you-go per fee upload for the tour.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
When I sell my Pro 3D I will just buy a Theta V and focus on Zillow.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
All my expectations for MP has been eviscerated. LOUSY provider support. I can do better. Syonara! And my lawyer is in California, we're going after them HARD if they don't fix this soon.
Post 8 IP   flag post
DeeJ private msg quote post Address this user
@getmyvr I'm so sorry for all the issues you have experienced.

I have personally checked your account and verified that your subscription service is correctly set to Yearly Basic Classic.

I am double checking to make sure you have been refunded for all the erroneous charges.

You are important to us and there are no excuses for not having responded sooner.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
When I sell my Pro 3D I will just buy a Theta V and focus on Zillow.

I would think more before buying a Theta V with its ridiculous 3-4 m wifi range in direct line of sight only.

Also it is still possible that you will be doing a lot of GPS corrections due to their problems in writing GPS coordinates. You end up with a lot of panos sitting in wrong spots and even on top of each other where the distance between them can be in fact 20m or even more.

I have done a few tours with my Theta V for Google Maps. On 30 panos it takes at least 30 minutes and more just to place them in correct spots on Google Maps.

I am exploring a solution right now with using RTK system just to get correct and sub-cm accuracy just for GSV and Theta V. I would not do it just for Theta V as it is a few $100s(still a few times cheaper than other RTK) but I also have a drone and would love to make it RTK.

Plus when I get it working with Theta V I can use it for any other 360 camera.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
Thank you Dee! I did receive your email and appreciate your quick resolution for finally restoring my service correctly, and for amending the wrongful charges. My best, Chris.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101436 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?