Video: How to get started with your WGAN Standard Membership

Hi All,

[For those that like to read ahead ...]

When you join as a We Get Around Network Standard Membership, you will receive this email within a day ... to help you get started ...

Thank you for joining ...

On Day 1, I encourage you to:

Complete your We Get Around Network Map Profile. While signed into the We Get Around Network Forum, please see My Profile. Once done, reminder to check the boxes for the fields that you would like public and Save Changes. Then, please double-check that your three locations appear on the WGAN Map. To help your profile work harder for you, please include:

✓ Company description
✓ Three Matterport Spaces 3D Tours
✓ Three videos
✓ Company logo (please use this form. It generates a URL for your logo.)
✓ Three locations on the Map (where you want business)

The Welcome Onboard Letter describes how to redeem each Membership benefit.

You get the free use of nine custom videos as long as you are a Standard Member. (Three of each of the following videos: customized with your contact info and your company logo.) Custom videos can take up to 30 days, so please order these ASAP. We customize these videos for you for free!

Animated Marketing Explainer Videos – See #2 in the Welcome Onboard Letter
Interactive Lead Generation Videos  – See #23 in the Welcome Onboard Letter
"Handwritten" Whiteboard Videos – See #21 in the Welcome Onboard Letter

Some Matterport Service Providers order the real estate videos for their clients. Help your clients get new business, and (hopefully) they will push-back less on your pricing.

Complete the order form for WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin (#4 in the Welcome Onboard Letter – it is an essential tool for Matterport Service Providers. To find out why, please read this WGAN: 20 Questions Live with WP3D Models Founder and Developer Ross Peterson

Feel free to book a video chat with me to answer your questions about Standard Membership Benefits. Here's my schedule page. [link included in the email that you receive]

If you are new to Matterport, check out the WGAN Training Academy
My video about Matterport Gear and Accessories might be helpful.

There are around 40+ WGAN Standard Membership Benefits. I encourage you to take advantage of as many benefits as possible.

Questions? Please Private Message me in the Forum.

Best,

Dan

----

P.S. www.JoinStandard.com