Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

The Matty Awards: Free Standard Membership4324

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
The Matty Awards: Six Months Free We Get Around Network Standard Membership

Congrats to the Members of the We Get Around Network Forum in the nine categories that have been nominated in The Matty Awards in 2017.

The nine Winners of The Matty Awards - one in each category - will receive six months - FREE – Standard Membership in the We Get Around Network: our way of saying, CONGRATULATIONS!

Winners that already have a We Get Around Network Membership will have the free months applied to their Membership.

Matterport will announce The Matty Awards on or after 1 May 2017. The nine Winners of the Matty Awards - one in each category - can receive their free six months Standard Membership by Private Messaging (PM) me no later than 1 July 2017. Plus, We Get Around will also reach out to the Winners directly.

The Matty Award Categories

✓ Space of the Year
✓ MSP
✓ Historic
✓ Dream Home
✓ Most Unique
✓ Transportation
✓ Point of Interest
✓ Greatest Escape
✓ Retail / Restaurant

Standard Membership in the We Get Around Network includes 40+ Membership Benefits to help Pros succeed faster |
www.JoinStandard.com

We Get Around is not affiliated with Matterport or The Matty Awards. We Get Around Network is honoring the nine Winners -that's one in each category - with the first six months of Standard Membership - FREE! (Or, apply the six months to their existing We Get Around Network Membership.)

Congratulations to the nominees (and soon to the winners of The Matty Awards!

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
The Matty Awards: Six Months Free We Get Around Network Standard Membership

Some lucky prize winners soon!

Not nominated this year?

Standard Membership in the We Get Around Network includes 40+ Membership Benefits to help Pros succeed faster |
www.JoinStandard.com

Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
There was no category for 'Best TOS violation', therefore I didn't get nominated this year
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Metroplex360

Perhaps We Get Around Network needs to offer a "Best TOS Violation" Award

Could you come up with at least 9 other categories like this?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Congrats to the 2017 Matty Award Winners ...

✓ Matterport Space of the Year - Tour Dimensional
✓ MSP of the Year – Paolo Tosolini
✓ Best Historical Space – We Are VR
✓ Best Dream Home - Innovative Concepts
✓ Most Unique Space - Interacta, Inc.
✓ Best Transportation Space - As-Built Media
✓ Best Point of Interest Space – Capture It 3D
✓ Greatest Escape Space - Don Herbert Photography BarnesCreativeStudios
✓ Best Retail / Restaurant Space – HeadBox

The 10 Winners of The Matty Awards - one in each category (and one additional awarded) - receive six months - FREE – Standard Membership in the We Get Around Network: our way of saying, CONGRATULATIONS!

Winners that already have a We Get Around Network Membership will have the free months applied to their Membership.

Matterport announced the winners today (Monday, 1 May 2017). If you are one of the winners, please Private Messaging (PM) me no later than 1 July 2017. Plus, We Get Around will also reach out to the Winners directly.

Congrats again,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@Tosolini - I am thrilled that you won MSP of the Year! Your work in mixed media is inspiring to me and is an amazing testimony to many people of how Matterport technology can educate, excite and inform! Congratulations! You rock!
Post 6 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
A well-deserved honor @Tosolini!!!! YAY!
Post 7 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Tosolini Super Congrats to you!! I really love your tours because they both educate and inspire, you really deserve to be MSP of the Year!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@dansmigrod @metroplex360 @lisahinson @nat_vanveen Thank you for the kind words. I feel it's going to be another innovative year for MP and MSPs, with such positive collective energy around the opportunities offered by future APIs, VR, MR and more. Thank you all for making this community so vibrant!
Post 9 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 couldn't you code a wrapper for the announcement page to include the award for "Best TOS Violation" ? 😂😂😂

But, seriously, congratulations to all of you! I'm constantly inspired to see how the creativity and ingenuity here is a catalyst for growth and exploration far beyond the status quo.

I'm curious to see what new categories will exist next year, that we never would have imagined now. It will all be because we choose to push forward when the uninspired would give up and settle in!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 10 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Tosolini showing class and character https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkhonZfV4sc Great job
Post 11 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtisticConcepts
@Metroplex360 couldn't you code a wrapper for the announcement page to include the award for "Best TOS Violation" ? 😂😂😂

@ArtisticConcepts OMG THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. [giant smile]. You totally get it!
Post 12 IP   flag post
101429 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?