Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
SquareSpaceWixWordPressWP3D Models

Wp3d and wix2459

tomjones2787 private msg quote post Address this user
I am a little confused as to how WP3D works...
I am currently using wix...

Does this just integrate right into a new page on there?

Does it even work with Wix??
Post 1 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
I work. www.ivision3d.ru
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @tomjones2787 - Thanks for asking a question that comes up sometimes. I'll do my best to clarify by re-asking the question slightly to accommodate additional Content Managment Systems (CMSs).

Does WP3D Models work with (Wix, Squarespace, etc, etc)?

The answer is yes AND no. WP3D Models was built as software that must be installed into a WordPress-based website. In the WordPress world, this is known as a "plugin" and is a big part of why WordPress is so flexible. 3rd party authors (like myself) can build specific tools that can be "plugged in" to WordPress to meet the needs of a specific audience of users. In the case of WP3D Models, the audience is you guys...the Matterport Pros. To recap though, WP3D cannot be installed/activated/used on any other platform other than a WordPress-based site.

With that said, many WP3D Models customers and installations are completed on something called a "subdomain site". This means that if your domain is "myfancy3dtours.com" (built with WIX, or Squarespace, etc.) then you can easily set up a separate "gallery" or "portfolio" site that exists on a SUBDOMAIN.

This new/separate site can then be built with WordPress & WP3D Models and will house all of your Matterport tours AND your unlimited single property websites. WordPress setup & hosting can be created quickly/easily and will remain entirely independent from your "primary" marketing site. Additionally you'll still benefit from WP3D's great SEO value, even when integrated as a subdomain.

Using the example above, a potential "subdomain" URLS would be:

http://gallery.myfancy3dtours.com

-- OR --

http://portfolio.myfancy3dtours.com

-- OR --

http://tours.myfancy3dtours.com

You, as the owner of "myfancy3dtours.com" have the opportunity to select whatever you like as the "subdomain" portion ("gallery", "portfolio", "tours" and this is quickly/easily installed on a new WordPress site. This process is something we (at WP3D Models) regularly help people set up.

Does this help clarify things a bit?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Dump Wix for Wordpress. I don't see an advantage to Wix over Wordpress. The learning curve for WP isn't too steep. I see Wordpress vs SquareSpace as a pretty good debate as SquareSpace lends itself to a certain creative mindset in ways that Wordpress doesn't.

From a biased standpoint, choose Wordpress
Post 4 IP   flag post
101635 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?