I am looking for information or advice on either sales or transfer of my classic plan. I have not made a final decision on this, but looking for feedback from anyone that has done this. Looking for any tips or hurdles that had been encountered. If I choose to do this I don’t want to run into any problems that may prevent a smooth transition.

Thank you in advance