Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Architectural Resource ConsultantsFloor PlansItalyReal Estate

Italy: Building Plans from Matterport Scan19614

Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user

Hello All - My family's home is Italy is ready for some upgrades. There is a basement room with walk out to terrace that needs a set of completed plans to transform it into a studio.

I would like to find someone with experience with local italian municipality and building guidelines to help to draft a layout/floor plan. The intent is a studio apartment.

I have a basic ideal as to what we would like the final product to look like, however we are relying on the wisdom of someone seasoned to guide us.

Any recommendations for this skill set?

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=PLkDFZABP5e

@Tosolini is this something you can help with?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@BlueImmersiveMedia Hi! May I recommend BoxBrownie for 3d renovation. I think for a very modest price you can get some ideas you'll need you to your ultimate creation into a tangible visual asset.clickable text You could also make notations on a piece of paper that you think provide elements that are important to your design, including elements like stainless steel appliances and modern furniture etc. I also think they are geospatiently aware so they will provide elements that are complementary of your local environment depending on the country and so forth.
Post 2 IP   flag post
EMILIANO private msg quote post Address this user
@BlueImmersiveMedia

Italian building regulations are complex, including general state, regional, municipal regulations, landscape and historical constraints. And let's not forget the seismic and energy assessment. I advise you to contact a local professional who will surely be able to help you with your project.

E.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@EMILIANO Thank you. Again, I am asking for conceptual layout from someone with an eye for the struggles of remodeling in this environment. I am NOT asking for engineering or permitting.

@GETMYVR Yes, we have a sketch I would provide. I will reach out to your suggestion.

Thanks all.
Post 4 IP   flag post
parillit private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings, I am an Architect and also a civil engineer, I can make you a conceptual design, you can contact me, parillit@yahoo.com
Post 5 IP   flag post
101938 5 5