Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Insta360 ONE RS 1Inch 360 EditionInsta360 One X3RealseeRicoh Theta XRicoh Theta Z1 51GB

Take REALSEE Virtual Tours for a Free Spin Using Your Existing 360 Camera19602

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
REALSEE is a WGAN Marketing Partner
---

]home.REALSEE.ai

REALSEE 3D Virtual Tour shot with an Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch

REALSEE 3D Virtual Tour (above) shot with an Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch

Take REALSEE 3D Virtual Tours for a Free Spin Using Your Existing 360 Camera

Hi All,

Take REALSEE Virtual Tours for a free spin using your existing 360 camera paired with the REALSEE VR - 3D Home Scanner App (iOS, Android).

With the REALSEE free plan (here), you get three (3) free hosting credits good for either hosting one (1) tour for three (3) months or three (3) tours for one (1) month.

This way, you can take REALSEE 3D Virtual Tours for a spin before deciding to upgrade to the REALSEE Galois LiDAR Camera (REALSEE Special Offer for WGAN Readers) or continue to use your 360 camera to shoot REALSEE 3D Tours.

=========================================
360 Cameras Supported by REALSEE Capture App
=========================================

Ricoh THETA Cameras

1. Ricoh THETA Z1
2. Ricoh THETA X
3. Ricoh THETA V
4. Ricoh THETA SC2
5. Ricoh THETA SC

Insta360 Cameras

1. Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch
2. Insta360 X3
3. Insta360 ONE X2
4. Insta360 ONE X

Trisio Cameras

1. Trisio Lite 2

Any questions before you take REALSEE for a free spin?

Best,

Dan

home.REALSEE.ai
Post 1 IP   flag post
REALSEE
Marketing
Representative
Beijing
Luona_REALSEE private msg quote post Address this user
Dan Thanks for sharing this!

I hope you're all doing well. I recently delved into the world of virtual tours using various 360 cameras connected to the Realsee app, and I couldn't wait to share my experience with you all.

Last week, I had the opportunity to visit a friend's villa, where I utilized different panoramic camera devices, each connected to the Realsee app, to create several virtual tour projects.

Realsee App supports a range of 360 cameras, including:

- Ricoh Theta X, Theta Z1, Theta V, Theta SC2, Theta SC
- Insta 360 One X, One X2, X3, One RS 1-inch 360
- Trisio Lite 2

Feel free to check out my creations:
- Realsee * Insta 360 RS 1-inch 360

- Realsee * Insta 360 X3:

- Realsee * Insta 360 OneX2:

- Realsee * Ricoh Theta Z1:

- Realsee * Ricoh Theta X:

- Realsee * Ricoh Theta SC2:

- Realsee * Ricoh Theta V:

- Realsee * Trisio Lite 2:

To maintain authenticity, none of the virtual tours were post-processed with filters, and the models were left untrimmed. However, the Realsee console provides flexibility for those who wish to enhance their projects further (filter, model trim, DIY floorplan, and so on)

If you already own a panoramic camera, I highly recommend downloading the Realsee app to give it a try. Here's a quick guide:

1. Download Realsee app: clickable text
2. Connect your 360 camera and start shooting.
- Password for Insta360 cameras: 88888888
- Password for Ricoh cameras: The numerical string from your WiFi password

3. Once the shoot is complete, upload, process, and preview (all for free).
4. Head to the Realsee console for editing: clickable text
5. After editing, click publish (You can claim 3 free hosting credits to activate one project for free for 3 months or activate three projects for 1 month each. For detailed credit rules, please check:https://buy.realsee.ai/

I'm excited to hear your thoughts and experiences with virtual tours. Let's discuss and share tips and tricks! Feel free to comment below. Thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Luona_REALSEE

Thank you for shooting the same space with various 360 cameras and uploading to the REALSEE platform.

I noticed in your WGAN Forum topic ...

Capture 3D Tours with Realsee & 360 Cameras-Customize Your Style w/ Filters

... you included more info about how the photographer can apply various filters to the REALSEE virtual tours, so I am reposting that portion of your post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Luona_REALSEE

To maintain authenticity, none of the virtual tours underwent post-processing with filters, and the models were left untrimmed. However, the Realsee console provides flexibility for those who wish to enhance their projects further (filter, model trim, and so on).

Whether you use a panoramic camera or Realsee Galois LiDAR Camera for your virtual tours, if you want to make further adjustments to details such as tone, brightness, saturation, sharpness, etc., without the need for reshooting, the Realsee console's filter feature has got you covered.

Realsee console filter features let you:
1. Apply filters:
- Original
- Bright
- Warm
- Custom
2. Adjust colors:
- Saturation
- Color temperature
- Tone
3. Fine-tune lighting effects:
- Brightness
- Contrast ratio
- Highlight
- Shadow
4. Enhance details with sharpening.

I've shared two cases using the Ricoh Theta Z1 and Realsee app to capture the same space in a virtual tour. You can use filters to adjust it to different styles—warm, normal, or more—your choice. Click to view:

- Warm style Example:

- Normal style Example:

Learn how to add filters to your virtual tour in the Realsee console:

If you already own a panoramic camera, I highly recommend downloading the Realsee app to give it a try. Here's a quick guide:

1. Download Realsee app: clickable text
2. Connect your 360 camera and start shooting.
- Password for Insta360 cameras: 88888888
- Password for Ricoh cameras: The numerical string from your WiFi password

3. Once the shoot is complete, upload, process, and preview (all for free).
4. Head to the Realsee console for editing (You will find the filter feature here): clickable text
5. After editing, click publish (You can claim 3 free hosting credits to activate one project for free for 3 months or activate three projects for 1 month each. For detailed credit rules, please check: clickable text)

Happy capturing!
Luona
Post 3 IP   flag post
101935 3 3