Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVHigh ResolutionQuestions

moving 360 degree shots to another matterport tour?19473

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks

I have just been to scan a school which I scanned 2 years ago but don't have the original data

The weather today was dreadful and I still have the original tour live

Is there any way of exporting the origal 360 ecternal and adding them to the tour I scanned today

Hope that makes sense

Thanks in advance

MArk
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
You can go into the edit feature and download the 360 photos in the original scan. These usually down load at a lower resolution. If on the new model you have at least one scan you can manually upload scans. The 360 photo that you download must be in the same proximity of the scan you did. I would test just one photo first to see if it will work.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
You can go into the edit feature and download the 360 photos in the original scan. These usually down load at a lower resolution. If on the new model you have at least one scan you can manually upload scans. The 360 photo that you download must be in the same proximity of the scan you did. I would test just one photo first to see if it will work.

Since Matterport does not allow downloading (directly) of the highest resolution possible (for free), is the following workaround helpful?

===
Quote:
Originally Posted by @DanielJ
Hi,
I finaly succeed in capturing high resolution 32 Mega Pixel from MP.

Here is the process step by step :

1) Step 1 Transform all the 360° pictures of your visit in 3D using the MP 3D conversion plugin clickable text
2) Step 2 : Publish your tour on google Maps using the Google Maps Apps in Matterport Studio (Cost you 13 €)
3) Step 3: Create a free trial account on Panoskin Create a new tour/Publish a tour to Google Maps/Import an old tour (research the adress on Google Maps)
4) Step 4 Download one by one all the 360° collect by Panoskin
5) Step 5 Unpublish your tour from Google Maps

At the end you get 34 Mega pixel 360 pano
(which is less than the original resolution of the Matterport view) but far better that the 8 Mega pixel propose on download through 360 photo by MP Studio

Thank you to all for your precious advices

==

I found the above in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Download all 360° pics in high resolution from a Matterport tour?

And, I found the following ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @JuMP
Matterport allowed MSPs get their all Panos finally!
Not free but not too much.

You should pay another USD150.00 per year to get Developer Tools Annual Licensing Fee (for Private/Internal (Non Commercial) Use)
And USD100.00 per year Extra charges for the Advanced Imagery Pack (all panos, with location data)

That means you can pay USD250.00 per year to get all your panos officially from Matterport directly.
It should be in the maximum resolution 16k x 8k for Pro2.

Please refer below link:
https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057506813-Matterport-Developer-Tools-Pricing-and-Availability#sandbox-vs-production-access-0-0

The above is in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Matterport allowed MSPs get their all Panos finally!

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
102936 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?