Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ShoutoutsVideo

100 Shoutout Videos for WGAN for 10th Anniversary?19389

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

www.WGAN.INFO/Shoutout

Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Daniel Brown, Spatial Capture Technician for Meidansha Incorporated | www.meidansha-co.com | WGAN Forum Member: @Meidansha

100 Shoutout Videos for WGAN for 10th Anniversary?

Hi All,

On 19 August 2024, We Get Around Network turns 10.

Thank you to Daniel Brown, Spatial Capture Technician for Meidansha Incorporated in Osaka, Japan for being among the first to do a shoutout video for We Get Around Network.

To celebrate, I seek 100 shoutout videos in 2024 from We Get Around Network Forum members about how the WGAN Forum -- or WGAN-TV Podcast shows, or WGAN-TV Training U -- has been helpful to you.

To record a video, please use this Shoutout service.

1. On the desktop version of use this Shoutout, you can either upload a video or record a video
2. On mobile, you can record a video

(Tip: Shoutout may be helpful for your business too. @Shoutout_jack can answer questions about the Shoutout platform.)

======================================================================
Tips for Recording a Shoutout Video for the We Get Around Network

1. Hello, I am [name],
2. the [title] of [company name]
3. and, we are located in [city, state]
4. [Be specific about an example of what about WGAN is helpful to you.]

==> Record a Shoutout Video for WGAN and/or WGAN-TV Podcast now: www.WGAN.INFO/Shoutout

======================================================================

Thank you for being a member of the We Get Around Network Forum community and for your help!

The shoutout videos will help get more We Get Around Network Forum members which means more giving/getting help in the WGAN Forum.

Happy New Year,

Dan

P.S. Special thanks to WGAN Forum members that have already recorded a shoutout video to help kick-off this project. I will be sharing them in the WGAN Forum.

---

Shoutout Video Transcript

- Hello, my name is Daniel Brown, and I am the representative director of Meidansha Kabusikigaisha, which is the Japanese name for our company, which is Meidansha Incorporated, based in Osaka, in Japan. Our company started shortly before incorporation as two or three members.

We were scanning amongst other things, BnB, or minpaku as it's known here in Japan in the Kyoto area, but soon the pandemic hit, so, we branched out and managed to find a number of new kinds of clients. Amongst them, companies that had previously been running events, in-person events, but were looking for new ways to do them online.

This threw out as a whole heap of new challenges. They required functionalities and things that were just not possible with Matterport as it stood, at the time, in 2020. So from there, we started searching online for solutions, any kind of solution we could possibly find, Matterport or otherwise, to meet our new clients' needs.

We'd take a search, how to do, for instance, an index or a search bar inside a 3D virtual tour, and we came across this pattern where we found that we'd be linked to this Forum, and it was the same Forum every time, It was the We Get Around Network.

So after a time, we registered in the Network, became a WGAN Fan Club member, and then a WGAN Standard Member. I can tell you, being a Member of this Network was probably the best business decision I ever made from a creative research angle, and also a marketing angle, since becoming a Spatial Capture Technician.

Basically, if I was to sum up the best things that we got from the We Get Around Network, they would be like this. Number one, there is the creative research angle. We managed to find new ways to promote Matterport spaces using Matterport's SDK Partners, all of which we found on the We Get Around Network.

For instance, our most used platform to date, MPEmbed, has helped us to get clients in Japan such as Suntory, the famous company that makes whiskey, and also Daikin, a major air conditioning company; one of the biggest manufacturers of air conditioners in the world.

These clients only chose to use our creative work because we were using MPEmbed, which we had in turn found on the We Get Around Network. Also, through the We Get Around Network, we found out about CAPTUR3D. CAPTUR3D's work with Google's ARCore, and linking it with Matterport's digital twin technology, is an amazing game-changer. We would not have known about it if we had not seen it on the We Get Around Network.

We have used this technology to display to many businesses, and look forward to potential jobs with this in the future. Outside of Matterport, the creative angle that we earned by joining the We Get Around Network was learning about 3DVista; learning how to make DSLR 360 photos; learning how to do the same with drones; and the potential for new work by using them.

It was that particular item that caused me to want to get my drone license. And then from there, new work avenues have been created. If I was to sum up, the wealth of information that I have received about new ideas and new things in the We Get Around Network has been so beneficial that when times have changed and a particular line of work dries up, the We Get Around Network provides me with a new angle to sell that work again, or even a new line of work to sell.

Just selling Matterport on its own is a really uphill task, but linked with things like drone photography; linked with things like SDK technology; linked with other things like 3D models, all merged together; the package you offer becomes not just that of of a Matterport Technician or a Matterport Service Partner, it becomes that of a 3D Creator.

You can learn these techniques and these technologies by staying with the We Get Around Network and Dan Smigrod. The second angle I got from the We Get Around Network was a much more directly profitable one.

At first, I thought joining a group which is predominantly North American was not going to bring me new work in Japan, but I was wrong. Soon after joining the Network, I got contact from companies in the USA who wanted to scan hotels in Japan. I was ecstatic.

It came at a time when our regular lines of business were drying up, just as the hotel industry in Japan was starting to come back again. The third and final angle is more of a camaraderie kind of thing.

We live in a very fractured world, with different industries and people who find it difficult to communicate with each other, especially being that we live so close but seem to be so far apart. But one thing I have noticed is that we all, in different countries, seem to share the same issues, and we can talk about them on this Network, issues like what to do as Photographers, or 3D Capture Technicians, and so on.

This is a very new industry, and we are all coming across new and big hurdles that probably have never existed before in other industries, and at the same time, we have no one to talk about them with except each other.

I found that this Network has been a really great source of inspiration from looking at what other successful businessmen are doing, and also technicians, of course, and creators.

At the same time, it has been a great source of support when I have had problems that I have needed to solve, I've found that there's a more than willing community who's willing to offer their input, their options, and their experiences in the past.

And all of this has only been made possible because somebody put the infrastructure in place to make that happen; and that person was Dan Smigrod at the We Get Around Network. Thank you very much for your time.

Goodbye.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Chris Kivi, Owner of RealtyPIX360 | www.360buffalo.com | WGAN Forum Member: @GETMYVR

Transcript

- Chris Kivi, Owner of RealtyPix360, located in Buffalo, New York, gives a shout out to the We Get Around Network.

- Hey everybody, my name's Chris Kivi, and I run a company in Buffalo, NY called RealtyPix360. And in 2017 I picked up a brand new Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

I was one of the first 300 in the world to do so, and as I navigated through what I was supposed to do, I was fortunate enough to find the WGAN Forum and the We Get Around Network that was created by Dan Smigrod.

I can honestly tell you that that website and that Forum has been absolutely 100% instrumental for me acquiring a lot of the information that kept me excited about this business, and there was a time when I was going to give it all up, but I went back to the Forum, and I realized there was more information, there was more interest about what we do. So my hat's off to Dan, I'm in this business probably because of you. Have a great day.

- Join the best PropTech community of professional Matterport and related Digital Twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today. We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shoutout video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: WGAN.info/Shoutout
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Tom Sparks, Owner of Sparks Media Group | www.SparksMediaGroup.com/ | WGAN Forum Member: @ScanYourSpace

Transcript

- Hey, everybody. Tom Sparks with Sparks Media Group, and I just wanted to give a shout-out to Dan at the We Get Around Network, We Get Around Network Forum, WGAN.

I found this forum very valuable. I

'm a content creator, photographer, business owner, and I post a lot on the WGAN Forum and I read a lot on the Forum and respond a lot, and I really appreciate what Dan's done with it and hope to be interactive with the Forum in 2024.

Happy New Year, everybody.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Dave Avilla, Owner of Prestige Property Media in Gilroy, California | www.PrestigePropertyMedia.com | WGAN Forum Member: @Dataventurer

Transcript

- Hi, I'm Dave Avilla.

I live in Northern California and I've been a member of We Get Around Network Forum for about three or four years now.

I first encountered it when I was starting to do 360 photos with Zillow 3D Home Tours, and I've had three benefits.

First benefit has been, it's a great source of information.

There's been lots of times I've had questions, post 'em up on the board and sometimes almost immediately I'll get an answer back. It's great.

Second benefit is it's an opportunity to give back because there's been times when people had questions and I had some answers and I was able to contribute that.

The third benefit is Dan Smigrod is a diligent and focused manager of the site and there's lots of information that he comes across that he posts up that I would not have known about otherwise, and it's very helpful.

So he's kind of a watchdog for all of us on the Network and he's very helpful in terms of providing that kind of information that we may not have in our scope.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Justus Smith, Owner of Queen City 3D in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada | www.QeenCity3D.com | WGAN Forum Member: @Queen_City_3D

Transcript

- Hey there, this is Justice Smith with Queen City 3D in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.

And this is a shout-out to the We Get Around Network, and particularly Dan who organizes and runs that site.

It's a great community. I've been a part of it for several years now, and whenever I have a question, particularly for me in regards to Matterport use or 3D plugins, or any of that sort of thing, that's the first place I turn because I find that the support of the community is amazing.

And I've even had Dan reach out personally to help with issues, and it's a great place to build your business, look for referrals, recommendations for other companies. And so keep up with what you're doing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Kevin Dole, Founder and Creator of Home3D.us in Los Angeles, | www.Home3D.us | WGAN Forum Member: @Home3D

Transcript

- Kevin Dole, Founder and Creator at Home3D.us, located in Los Angeles, gives a shout-out to the We Get Around Network.

- This is Kevin Dole of Home3D.us in Los Angeles. We started doing Matterport in 2016 and shortly thereafter learned about the WGAN Network and the Forum, and I joined up.

I read it as often as I have time for. I post when I can. I try to answer questions if they come up there. I ask questions if I'm stuck on some issue. I have learned so much from being a participant in the WGAN Network Forum. I'm very grateful to Dan.

He's led me to new camera equipment that has served us well. I have avoided pitfalls. I have been able to learn new processes, techniques, and our business is thriving. So I am very grateful, Dan, that you made the effort to launch this Network. I hope you keep it going for many years to come. Thanks.

- Join the best PropTech community of professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shout out video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: WGAN.INFO/shoutout
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Patrick Ray, Owner and Chief Photographer of Pixel Ray Photography in Denver Colorado, | www.PixelRayPhotography.com | WGAN Forum Member: @pixelray

Transcript

- Patrick Ray, Owner and Chief Photographer of Pixelray Photography located in Denver, Colorado, gives a shoutout to the We Get Around Network.

- Hi, this is Patrick. I own Pixelray Photography out of Denver, Colorado, and I'm doing this shoutout for Dan and the We Get Around Network. And yeah, Dan asked me to give a shoutout to him.

And what can one say about Dan? He's a genius. He had the foresight and the wherewithal and the brains to start a Network online where people like myself and many, many others can come together with their questions, with their thoughts, with pretty much anything related to what we all do.

And we get answers there. And I, for one, am thankful for this place. It's been the only one like it that I know of. So, Dan, thank you. Thank you to all who participate and happy scanning.

- Join the best PropTech community of professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network. Helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shoutout video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: WGAN.INFO/Shoutout
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Shoutout by Florian Wagner, Managing Director of Mesh Images in Berlin, Germany | www.MeshImages.com | WGAN Forum Member: @MeshImages

Transcript

- Florian Wagner, Managing Director at Mesh Images located in Berlin, gives a shout-out to the We Get Around Network.

- Hello, everybody. This is Florian Wagner from Mesh Images in Berlin, Germany.

At Mesh Images, we are providing business solutions with Matterport and with other 360 and 3D technology, and we are doing this for almost 10 years now.

And I've just looked it up -- I've joined this Forum in March 2016, which was shortly after I bought my first Matterport camera in November 2015.

And for me, personally, this Forum has always been a great source of knowledge and know-how about Matterport and also about other virtual tour technology.

And apart from this, it has also always been a great community of virtual tour professionals from all over the world and a great place to share know-how and experiences.

So thank you, Dan, for everything and all the best to you and the members here at the We Get Round Network Forum. Happy anniversary, and bye-bye.

- Join the best PropTech Community of professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers, shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network: helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shout-out video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: www.WGAN.info/shoutout
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN Receives a Shoutout from Harry Lalli, Chief Photographer of Virtual Space in George Town, Grand Caymans | www.VirtualSpace.com

- Harry Lalli, Chief Photographer of VirtualSpace in George Town, Grand Cayman, gives a shoutout to the We Get Around Network.

- Hi, my name's Harry Lalli, and I'm with a company called VirtualSpace. We're located here in the Cayman Islands, and the We Get Around Network has helped us a lot.

We've been doing this since 2017. Dan's always been very helpful.

I normally try to see him at Geo Week, and he's great at getting information, and I'm really proud to be a member of the WGAN Network, especially if you are a Matterport service provider. In this business, I would suggest please join us. Thank you, Dan.

- Join the best PropTech community of professional Matterport and related Digital Twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shoutout video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: WGAN.INFO/Shoutout
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN Receives a Shoutout from Paolo Tosolini, Founder and Creative Technologist of Tosolini Productions located in Seattle, Washington | www.Tosolini.com | @Tosolini

- Paolo Tosolini, Founder and Creative Technologist of Tosolini Productions located in Seattle, Washington, gives a shoutout to the We Get Around Network.

- Hi, my name is Paolo Tosolini. I'm the Founder of Tosolini Productions. We are a digital creative agency based in Seattle, Washington, and we have been a community member of the We Get Around Network since 2015. That's the year when we purchased our first Matterport Pro Camera.

I want to thank Dan Smigrod and all the community at the We Get Around Network for having been so generous in sharing their knowledge.

So much so that I wanted to give back to the community, and that's why I created several so-called mash-ups and prototypes and share them freely with other Matterport Service Partners so that we could all learn from each other. So thank you, again, and shoutout to Dan and the entire community.

- Join the best PropTech community of Professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shoutout video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: WGAN.INFO/Shoutout
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Receives Shoutout by Long Branch, Washington-based Advanced Virtual Imaging Owner and Partner Ron Potts | www.AdvancedVirtualImaging.com | WGAN Forum Member: @ron0987

- Ron Potts, Owner and Partner of Advanced Virtual Imaging in Long Branch, Washington, gives a shout-out to the We Get Around Network.

- Hi, Dan. This is Ron Potts, the Owner of Advanced Virtual Imaging. This is my shout-out for the We Get Around Network Forum. Your Forum's great. It's got a lot of good information.

It's been around for a while. We've been members since about 2015. I enjoy the information you give the We Get Around Network TV segments. Always have new and great topics.

I'm glad for your success, and hopefully, you'll be around for a long time to come. Good luck, and thank you for all your help.

- Join the best prop tech community of professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shout-out video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: www.WGAN.info/shoutout
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Receives Shoutout by Tex Media PT Founder Pedro Teixeira (Servicing Lisbon, Portugal and London) www.TexMediaPT.com | WGAN Forum Member: @Pedrotex69

Transcript

- Pedro Teixeira, Founder of Tex Media PT servicing Lisbon, Portugal and London, gives a shout-out to the We Get Around Network.

- Hi, my name is Pedro Teixeira and I'm based in Portugal, in Lisbon, and in the UK in London. And thanks to WGAN, and Dan, I have been able to work all over Europe due to the contacts that I got and not only the contacts, I think it's very important the Forum for questions and doubts that we have and we can discuss and get immediate replies from everybody.

Everybody's very helpful and also expands my network and my knowledge of Matterport, so I couldn't recommend more. I've been with Dan and WGAN for almost three years, and I'm not a bit regret of joining. By the opposite, I'm very happy to have joined it when I did, and I hope and wish all the best to all the members. Thank you.

- Join the best PropTech Community of professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today.

We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster. If you would like to do a shout-out video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: www.WGAN.INFO/Shoutout
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: We Get Around Network Receives Shoutout from Hanoi based-Baezeni Managing Director Pham Van Bach | www.Baezeni.com

Transcript

- Pham Van Bach, Managing Director of Baezeni VietNam Company, located in Hanoi, Vietnam, gives a shout out to the We Get Around Network.

- Hello, I'm Bach, Manager of Baezeni, Vietnam. Baezeni has been the a registered service provider in the WGAN Network for many years. We are doing all types 3D modeling, BIM, and visualization from point cloud and other data input.

A big thanks to Mr. Dan for his energetic and serious work with this unique Forum. This always give updated information and the possibility to share information about our services. We are especially impressed with how Mr. Dan can follow up with each WGAN partner individually and all the way on. Thank you very much from Hanoi.

- Join the best prop tech community of professional Matterport and related digital twin creators and providers shaping the future of real estate today. We Get Around Network, helping you connect the dots to succeed faster.

If you would like to do a shout-out video for the We Get Around Network, please visit: www.WGAN.info/Shoutout
Post 13 IP   flag post
102936 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?