Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 696 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,680 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AryeoNewsReal EstateShowingTimeZillowZillow 3D Home

Zillow Acquires RE Platform Aryeo19004

Hopscotch private msg quote post Address this user
In early August, Zillow acquired a start-up (founded in 2019) called Aryeo. Aryeo is a booking and delivery platform with 1500 agency users, and about 150,000 agents getting their media delivered via the platform (150 agencies x 100 clients / year = about 150,000 sounds good and is easy math right?) here's my take on it, and please feel free to weigh-in. I don't have Showingtime in my area, and so I am largely unfamiliar (no personal experience with it), but it seems like a lot of photographers do some work for them in other markets and could weigh-in on that part of the strategy and provide more insight.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Buster6070 private msg quote post Address this user
As a Aryeo customer, this was my first concern. I reached out to them and received this response. Hopefully it's on the up and
up.

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I've been on the Aryeo platform myself for about 6 months, hopefully this only allows them to help provide more robust products on our end. For the agents that do share the property sites built on their platform, they provide buyers with stunning visuals. Since I'm a huge proponent of photos and floor plans and 3D tours, it's the best presentation I've found.Aryeo example
Post 3 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Kind of funny they talk about tall basement ceilings and then include none of it in the tour......
Post 4 IP   flag post
101929 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?