Ok, just a little background. Hired to scan 9 smaller homes for contractor to remodel. A majority of these are 900 sqft to 1700 sqft.

So only need scan to produce diagram/floor plans for him, basically down and dirty trying to get in and out.

So using Pro 3 I was not that worried about alignment issue so trying to blow thru it. These units so small and old, only one door and only 30” threshold.

About 50 scans in total. Because my time on site is restricted, I finished these in about 30 minutes.

Lo and behold I noticed inside foot print 2-3 foot off set. I figured processing would fix it, but wanting to gamble I took the scan in the threshold #19 or 20 not sure.

But 19 or 20 means 30 other scans in house. I moved it slightly to align with outside outline.

I figured if it crashed not that much time lost.

Two things I notice, one it reprocessed this scan in a little more time than when scanning. But this time it pulled all others scans into alignment. WOW, this made my day.

But I will go back to fluke or fine tune fixed tool. I hope the later.

Just a bit of advice don’t jump into this without duplicating large models. I could have screwed up the whole model.

Anyone else noticed it working?