Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

current state of VRBO and MP Tours18670

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Has anybody posted a MP tour to VRBO recently? It's been a few years since I had a request for it and the interface that VRBO had was horrible. The circles would end up on the ceiling in places. It was very strange. I am hoping since Covid they have improved the interface. I see on VRBO's web site they recommend a couple different companies. It doesn't state if these companies are using MP.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
Following
Post 2 IP   flag post
daslack private msg quote post Address this user
I posted a MP tour to VRBO back in December of 2022. The circles did not end up on the ceiling, but they did end up in funny looking places that were not exactly where I scanned. Adding to my dislike was the appearance of the circles. They are solid versus the opaque circles that are common to a MP model.

I had an awful time getting the tour to publish onto VRBO. Matterport technical support took 8 days to get it to work for me. In the end, they could never provide me an actual answer as to what the problem was and why it would not work. If it was something that I had done or could do differently, I would have liked to have known.

The quality of the MP tour versus the MP tour published to VRBO is quite noticeable. In my opinion, VRBO should just let the native MP tour be published to their site.

Hope that helps!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Daslack for that information
Post 4 IP   flag post
101722 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?