Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ChatGPT4Lead GenerationPodcastTrainingTranscriptUiMeet3D ToursUrbanimmersiveWGANTV PodcastWGANTV Training U

WGAN-TV Training U: Urbanimmersive UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT=Lead Generation18607

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Urbanimmersive is a WGAN Sponsor
---
WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN Forum Podcast

WGAN-TV Podcast | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Podcast: Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 186 | Thursday, 20 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

WGAN Forum Podcast | [b]Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV eBook | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

WGAN-TV Training U

WGAN-TV Training U | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

Urbanimmersive Franchise Network

Urbanimmersive 3D virtual tour example courtesy of Urbanimmersive

WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) | Free Course | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution

Hi All,

[WGAN-TV Training U (Free Course Above) ... WGAN-TV Podcast (above) ...Transcript (below) ...]

A deep-dive demo of Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT for Lead Generation Solution on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET) on Tuesday, 25 April 2023:

WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution

My guests are:

1. Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, and
2. Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | @fhliberge

Backstory

Urbanimmersive announced the integration of Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D 3D Tours + ChatGPT for lead generation on Thursday (30 March 2023):

WGAN Forum (30 March 2023) Urbanimmersive Integrates ChatGPT with UiMeet3D Avatar Greeting Bot to Transform 3D Tours into Powerful Lead Generation Solutions

I asked ChatGPT Plus to:

ChatGPT Plus summarized this Urbanimmersive media release:

1. Urbanimmersive, a leading provider of 3D tour solutions, has integrated ChatGPT, a state-of-the-art AI technology, with its UiMeet3D Avatar Greeting Bot to transform 3D tours into powerful lead generation solutions.

2. UiMeet3D is Urbanimmersive's proprietary technology that enables viewers to engage in immersive, real-time interactions with other 3D avatars within 3D virtual tours.

3. UiMeet3D Avatar Greeting Bot is an optional virtual host that emulates another person avatar with the specific job of generating leads by greeting each visitor entering a 3D tour, performing simple tasks, and chat prompts.

4. ChatGPT will now enable UiMeet3D Greeting Bot to answer questions related to the environments limited to curated information selected by the clients.

5. Urbanimmersive's 3D tours come equipped with a wealth of information, including property descriptions, neighborhood details, and 2D floor plans, which the UiMeet3D Greeting Bot can utilize to provide viewers with answers to a wide range of questions.

6. Urbanimmersive has been working on creating a custom dataset that combines relevant information about their 3D tours with user behavior data to fine-tune ChatGPT integration, enabling the AI to better understand user preferences and interests within the context of the 3D tour.

7. By leveraging ChatGPT in conjunction with this Urbanimmersive's proprietary sophisticated user behavior analysis, the UiMeet3D Avatar Greeting Bot aims to provide a highly personalized and intuitive interactive experience for viewers exploring its 3D environments.

8. The AI-powered UiMeet3D Greeting Bot will be offered with a different set of tools, limits, and functions and is expected to boost the All-In-One Marketing Monthly Membership offered by the Company's franchises.

9. The integration of ChatGPT with UiMeet3D Avatar Greeting Bot opens up a myriad of possibilities for other applications, such as guided tours for local businesses, historical sites, and architectural landmarks.

10. The AI-powered UiMeet3D Greeting Bot will first be rolled out to a limited group of selected clients, allowing the Company to monitor its behavior and measure conversion metrics.

Questions that I should ask Ghislain and François during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show?

---

eBlast Received from Urbanimmersive Friday, 17 March 2023

Here is the link to: Sign-Up for the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Webinar

---

Best,

Dan

P.S. The WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (above) is a follow-up deep dive demo to the following WGAN-TV Live at 5 show on Thursday, 20 April 2023 (that will include a brief demo of: Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation

WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network: How to and Why Own a Franchise in Your Market | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 186 | Thursday, 20 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

P.P.S. The following is from this We Get Around Network Forum discussion:

==> WGAN-TV Transcript | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo

WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN Forum Podcast

WGAN-TV Podcast | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo (Book, Schedule, Invoice and Deliver) | Guests: Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge and Urbanimmersive VP, Operations Amélie Ste-Croix Dubé | Episode: 163 | Thursday, 20 October 2022 | www.Urbanimmersive.com and www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN Forum Podcast

WGAN-TV Podcast | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo (Book, Schedule, Invoice and Deliver) | Guests: Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge and Urbanimmersive VP, Operations Amélie Ste-Croix Dubé | Episode: 163 | Thursday, 20 October 2022 | www.Urbanimmersive.com and www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast

WGAN-TV Forum Podcast | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo (Book, Schedule, Invoice and Deliver) | Guests: Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge and Urbanimmersive VP, Operations Amélie Ste-Croix Dubé | Episode: 163 | Thursday, 20 October 2022 | www.Urbanimmersive.com and www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast

WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo (Book, Schedule, Invoice and Deliver) | Guests: Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge and Urbanimmersive VP, Operations Amélie Ste-Croix Dubé | Episode: 163 | Thursday, 20 October 2022 | www.Urbanimmersive.com and www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast

Urbanimmersive Franchise Network

Urbanimmersive Website

Urbanimmersive 3D virtual tour example courtesy of Urbanimmersive

Part 1 of 3 | WGAN-TV | Real Estate Pros: Intro to Urbanimmersive Real Estate Photography Services | Guest: Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 148 | Thursday, 9 June 2022 | Urbanimmersive website | WGAN-TV Podcast

Part 2 of 3 | WGAN-TV | 8 Reasons Real Estate Photographers Should Join the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | Guest: Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 160 | Thursday, 15 September 2022 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV

Part 2 of 3 | WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo (Book, Schedule, Invoice and Deliver) | Guests: Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge and Urbanimmersive VP, Operations Amélie Ste-Croix Dubé | Episode: 163 | Thursday, 20 October 2022 | www.Urbanimmersive.com and www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

Transcript (Video Above)

[00:00:02]
Dan Smigrod: -Hi all. I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum. Today is Tuesday, April 25, 2023 and you're watching WGAN-TV Live at 5.

We have an awesome show for you today: Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D 3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution.

Our subject matter experts today are Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Executive Vice President François-Hugues Liberge. François, good to see you.

[00:00:46]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: -Good to see you again Dan, how are you?

[00:00:49]
Dan Smigrod: -I'm great. Thanks for being back on the show and Ghislain, good to see you. Thanks for being back on the show.

[00:00:55]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Good to see you too, Dan.

[00:00:58]
Dan Smigrod: -Let's jump in for a deep-dive demo. Ghislain, on Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D 3D Tours + ChatGPT then we'll have a conversation about what we looked at. Can you go ahead and share your screen and jump in?

[00:01:14]
Ghlislain Lemire: -I would like to do in two parts: 1) The first part I would like to do is show you the greeting bot powered by ChatGPT and afterwards 2) go in the back-office and see how we can configure it and make it work and stuff like that.

Let's start by just showing you the greeting bot itself so that people will know what we're talking about. By the way, Dan, if people or even yourself, you would like to play with the greeting bot I'm going to play with today.

We just put it on this website here: [www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo] [www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo] [www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo]

[00:01:53]
Dan Smigrod: -I'm going to go create a short link to that and we'll call that www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo and then if you just send me that link, I will link that to:

[00:02:09]
Ghlislain Lemire: www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo

[00:02:12]
Dan Smigrod: Thank you.

[00:02:13]
Ghlislain Lemire: -With this website, we just test as a demo (so it's a fake account of course) so all the information that ChatGPT will say is based on a lot of trials to do that. But the funny part of it, Dan, is, you will see in the back-office, we're generating real leads.

It's frightening sometimes. Here's the immersive tour and floor plan, so people know that our 3D tours are quite similar to what you're going to find on the market. This one is embedded within the page --

[00:02:47]
Dan Smigrod: -I see it, but I think what I would prefer is if you've maybe hit the button to make it full screen. Is that okay?

[00:02:54]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Yeah. I will go full screen. We're going to lose the page, so I'm just going to go here. Here it is. Is it bigger?

Yeah. You see what happened; so basically it's just going to close this here. I'm within the tour and I can navigate; there's somebody else right now in that tour.

Actually, the greeting bot right now -- it is behind me -- and now it's just putting itself in front of me so that is basically, an image that I just put on the greeting bot and it just took my browser setting.

I guess he's asked me a question in French, but we're going to be able to answer in English. I'm just going to jump into the kitchen so that we are going to be a little closer to the greeting bot itself. It's certainly going to go in front of me. It's going to be better. Here it is. Let me translate and afterwards, he's going to talk in English, don't worry. He asks me, "Hello. Would you like to learn more about the advantages of our technology? You can answer yes or no." If I say no, the chatbot button is gone.

If I say yes, now, it's going to ask me stuff. So I can even start chatting with this bot. "Hi. How can I assist you?" You just detected that I want to talk in English so it's not going to ask a question about the property. "What is the price of this house?" for instance.

That's a very simple question. "The price of this house is [blah-blah-blah]." Right now, basically you can ask whatever you want about the 3D tour and you can interact with the bot. If you want to see the thread of the discussion, you can click here just besides the text box here and you're going to be able to have all the discussion.

You can ask a lot of things to the bot. Do you have any ideas? Or I can ask questions about the listing.

[00:05:04]
Ghlislain Lemire: Actually, "who is selling this house?" (And sorry for my typos if I do some typos in English.) The seller is: Laurence Smith. That's a fake account, of course, and with a fake email address and stuff like that.

[00:05:24]
Ghlislain Lemire: "Does the real estate agent have other listings like this one?" Laurence has other listings and the bot is going to list the other listings by Laurence with the links.

Actually, it could be difficult to see the listing links here, but if I click here, I'm going to see all the links that I can visit and the bot will go with me.

Dan the reason why we use a cartoon bubble is to be more engaged visually with the bot because, actually, you could just use the text box here to chat with the greeting bot.

[00:06:13]
Ghlislain Lemire: -It has a nice tower feel to it also. -If I want to close the conversation, I just click on that and it's going to greet me, "Ciao. Bye."

That's the way the bot works. I think everyone has played with ChatGPT, so I don't see any need to ask more questions. I think, now you would like to know, (Now the bot is just leaving the house) what is behind the chatbot: how can we configure the bot?

Let's go to the client's account. Basically, this is a fake account. This is the Urbanimmersive client panel. So this Urbanimmersive demo will be like the photographer's business and the photographer's clients have access to this screen where if I click on that here.

They can order an appointment, receive orders, etc. on the top right. I am removing the video. Here you have the profile.

My settings and you have UiMeet3D. Basically if you click on this, this is going to be the general settings of the bot, so right now because I'm a Prime subscriber you can see it here. I'm a Prime subscriber. Would you like me, Dan, to explain what is the Prime subscriber with Urbanimmersive?

[00:07:30]
Dan Smigrod: -We'll do that after the demo. I'll make a note to ask you about that.

[00:07:33]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Okay. Because I'm a Prime subscriber, I got some tokens that I can use with ChatGPT. I'm going to get back to what is a token, but generally speaking, here is where you can set up UiMeet3D.

First of all, I can set up the image that I want the bot to be using. I can also decide if I allow multiple users; if they can chat or have a chat and video with each other. Then afterwards, we went to the greeting bot itself. I can uncheck if I don't want to use a greeting bot within my account and I can also decide how I want ChatGPT to personalize the assistant.

Whether it is your assistant, so this is always the answer as if the assistant is working for you (or other behavior).

You're going to talk directly with ChatGPT. This is the avatar we created. Those were the basic questions. If you say "bye" to ChatGPT, what would you like the chatbot to say? This is the first question ChatGPT will ask the client within the 3D tour. You can add English or French questions.

If you wanted to use the label, or not, the dismiss message, enjoy your visit, same thing in French. You can also create forms. I'm going to show you later what the form is. This is going to be your lead generation form.

If you ask ChatGPT that you would like somebody, a real person to contact you, so you can create a very simple form, like this one here. I use this custom form editor and basically the form will look like -- ChatGPT will pop up that form.

You're going to be required to enter your name, your phone, your email, the message and click Okay. This form has been created -- super-simple -- with this creator form here, so super-easy to use.

Now after that, you're going to be able -- The photographer's client is the real estate agent. If the 3D tour is for residential real estate, basically it's going to be a real estate agent. You can decide when you want ChatGPT to work.

You probably want ChatGPT to work during the day: not during the night (to avoid any notification on your iPhone). So first of all, you can decide the schedule. If you want ChatGPT to work on Sunday, just check the box for Sunday and you select the hours that you want the bot to work.

The reason why you might want ChatGPT to stop working at 5 pm, it's probably because after 5 pm, you do not want to receive notifications via SMS or email. Or, whether you want to avoid spending too many tokens.

That is really for you to customize when you want to make ChatGPT work. Of course, if there's a lead, or if ChatGPT needs to contact you, this is basically your contact information. The web hook will be something like Slack if you want to receive messages on Slack, or other platforms.

Right now this is my email and my phone number. After that, you're going to have Events. I'm going to get to ChatGPT for the 3D tour itself. I'm still in the General Events. This is basically what's happening within the 3D tour.

I can go into detail of the Event and that's going to tell me that somebody just got into the 3D tour and that the notification has been sent; or SMS (and stuff like that). This is great just to see if ChatGPT really meets with some people.

But the leads are much more fun. Actually, this is why we just put them in place -- a demo -- with an old 3D tour. We just realized that on April 18, 2023, somebody asked a question about ChatGPT.

It's in French because it's a French site in Quebec. But basically, "hi, I would like to know if you create 3D tours from architectural plans" and stuff like that.

You really created a real lead and you see the lead here, so depending on where and when we were using that demo 3D tour. But people are really interacting with -- (That is a pretty interesting question.

Sorry for translating.) "Hi, is this technology going to replace Matterport?" That's pretty cool. The leads are listed here. Of course, each time there's a lead, you get a notification, depending if you have set up the system to send you a notification, of course.

On Sunday, ChatGPT will not be in your 3D tour. That's something you need to keep in mind. Then just to finish, in the general settings, there's the meetings. This is going to tell you about the people I've met in the 3D tour, how much time they spend and stuff like that. It goes on with that.

Now that you organize the general setting, I just wanted to go back on the intelligent bot: UiMeet3D. Of course, as a real estate agent, they have a general background, biography and the neighborhood they are covering.

Here you can put information about yourself so that ChatGPT will know what to say if a client asks, for instance, "who is the real estate agent?" "How many years of experience?" "What kind of services does this real estate agent offer?" It's a very simple text field, actually.

I can add whatever you want. I'm going to add something like "My friend is Dan from the We Get Around Network. I'm going to save that. I'm going to ask ChatGPT later, "Who is my friend?" Now this is the general information. This is not about the property. Now if you want to go into details about the 3D tour, Actually the client can go here on "my tour"...

He's going to see all the 3D tours that he has available. There are many 3D tours within the Urbanimmersive demo. I'm going to search my keyword to find the one that we used earlier in the demo. You can see that UiMeet3D is activated on this 3D tour and it's live. I'm going to edit it.

Now I can configure ChatGPT specifically for that 3D tour. Of course, there's a lot of information about that 3D tour. I'm going to go in UiMeet3D configuration here, you follow me and you're telling me Dan if I'm going too fast, (I'm just going to grab a glass of water.)

[00:14:34]
Dan Smigrod: You're doing great on your demo. For our viewers that really want a deep-dive into Urbanimmersive and Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, this is our fifth deep-dive into Urbanimmersive.

You can see all our previous shows -- including this one once we add it -- www.WGAN.info/UrbanmmersiveOnWGAN -- Back to you, Ghislain.

[00:15:04]
Ghlislain Lemire: That's super now. This is where you can check the box if you want to have UiMeet3D activated for that specific tour of all the listings you have. Right now it's on. Now, as you see, there are two buttons here.

Those are super-important so you can -- Let's use some specific wordings here. When you work with OpenAI -- (OpenAI is the company behind ChatGPT.) There's basically two keywords that we need to understand, context and tokens. Basically the context will be about something.

You need to provide information about the property listings, or you need to give the context about the real estate agent. We call it context within our system so that people can link with the wording that OpenAI uses.

Now the tokens. Tokens are basically some sort of a currency - like money -- that you can spend with the ChatGPT API when you use OpenAI's ChatGPT. You can see here how many times I buy tokens and how many tokens that I've been using.

Like I was saying, Dan, at the beginning, we are providing a bunch of tokens to start with for free and then afterwards people can add tokens if they want to extend their usage of ChatGPT.

[00:16:28]
Dan Smigrod: I'll ask you more about that after the demo.

[00:16:32]
Ghlislain Lemire: All right. Now pulling the context from this thing means that you're going to grab all the information that comes from the MLS about this listing.

It could be the description, the price, whatever you think that describes a house that you put on the MLS. Of course, in our case, we have a partnership with CoreLogic™... We use the CoreLogic Trestle™ system.

When we create a 3D tour, we go grab the information from the MLS and put that into the property website. We save that in our database and then it's easier for a system to grab and pull the information from the listing.

This is the one that I really like though: Full context from the 2D floor plan. Like we said in the press release announcing ChatGPT integration [30 March 2023], our 3D tour player integrates a 2D floor plan designer in it.

The floor plan is not something outside the 3D tour player: it's within the 3D tour player.

Dan, if you want, I can go deeper in depth later in the presentation, if you want to show how the floor plan editor is built-in within the 3D tour player, then that gives us a huge advantage because I can pull all the information from the floor plan so that ChatGPT will know all the room sizes and more. If I go back --

[00:17:57]
Dan Smigrod: Excuse me, could we go back to the 3D tour for a moment and then maybe ask the chatbot something that would be taken from the floor plan? Maybe how many bathrooms? How many bedrooms? Measurements?

[00:18:11]
Ghlislain Lemire: Let's just have a very simple question. I'm in the kitchen, so what are the dimensions?

You can correct my English: "What are the dimensions of the kitchen?" (Sorry if I'm not typing fast.) Here it is. That's neat!

[00:18:34]
Dan Smigrod: That's awesome. Just for clarification, those measurements were not entered into the context knowledge base.

They're totally grabbed from the two dimensional floor plans that were created by Urbanimmersive to go with this 3D tour?

[00:18:54]
Ghlislain Lemire: How many bathrooms? Just trying this. This house has 3.5 bathrooms.

Wow. Let's go back here and this is where it's cool because if you do this with us, with our app, we add this information. If you modify the floor plan, that's going to be modified for ChatGPT, as well.

This is pretty neat. Now, of course, if there's something more you want to add to ChatGPT, we hard-coded a system that will enable you to easily enter other things. But this is basically most of the time coming from the floor plan; if there are details in the floor plans.

Let's say that I want to add something like, "The previous owner was TourBuzz. That's it. It's just a trial, fake demo account. I'm going to add it in the context and now ChatGPT will tell me that if I ask, let's go back and do the 3D tour.

[00:20:05]
Ghlislain Lemire: I have to save the changes. Saved. Sorry for that. Not necessarily. Now I'm going back here and I'm going to say, "Hey. Who was the previous owner?"

[00:20:35]
Ghlislain Lemire: You might have to refresh the page. I have to refresh the page? Let's try it again. The page doesn't want to refresh.

[00:20:50]
Ghlislain Lemire: There it is. I'm going to navigate here.

[00:21:01]
Ghlislain Lemire: [Dan, when you do a video -- while editing -- can you remove bugs? ;-)] Okay, I'm going to try again. "Can you tell me who was the previous owner of this house?"

[00:21:28]
Ghlislain Lemire: Doesn't seem to be working.

[00:21:31]
Dan Smigrod: I think what might have happened if you just try it one more time is if you go back to the backend, like François said, I'm not quite sure that you actually saved it or refreshed it there. So if you go back to that custom field.

[00:21:46]
Ghlislain Lemire: I got that here though the previous folder.

[00:21:49]
Dan Smigrod: Does this page have to be refreshed before you go back into the tour?

[00:21:54]
Ghlislain Lemire: I don't think so. Should be working maybe the question is.

[00:22:00]
Dan Smigrod: Ask the friend a question. "Who is your friend?"

[00:22:04]
Ghlislain Lemire: "Who is your friend?" "Dan from WGAN."

[00:22:12]
Dan Smigrod: That's interesting. I should say, it's been less than 30 days since you made the announcement about Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D 3D tours + ChatGPT. We certainly can appreciate that you're still in development on this.

[00:22:32]
Ghlislain Lemire: I notice though, Dan, sometimes for particular reasons that the context takes a couple of minutes before refreshing from OpenAI.

I entered that before the previous spin. I'm going to go back because it should work. It's very simple. Like, as you can see, we've done so many examples --

[00:23:00]
Dan Smigrod: There is some back-and-forth between ChatGPT and your computer.

[00:23:06]
Ghlislain Lemire: I noticed that -- You have the summary of everything that was grabbed from the floor plans, of course, we could be adding other information. So this is a residential home for sale.

But if you talk about commercial real estate, let's say an historical place. This information could be describing a historical place, for instance, and that will work. There's no limit to what you can enter in the context field for ChatGPT.

[00:23:41]
Dan Smigrod: Excuse me, but I'm a little bit confused. All those measurements -- I thought we're getting pulled from the floor plan?

When you select the button for pull contexts from the floor plan, did it automatically add all that info to that preview?

[00:23:57]
Ghlislain Lemire: Yes. Exactly and it is going to refresh it or update it. If you make some changes to the context field. The floor plan, as you can see -- (I got somebody else here. This is my son.)

Basically, you can see that the floor plan is built-in -- in the 3D tour -- with the software that we use. If you take, for instance, right now it's because we have the label in French and English, but basically it dropped the label here and ChatGPT is able to understand French and we'll translate it in English if you want.

I was asking, "how many bathrooms?" stuff like that. Dan, about ChatGPT, two more things to show: tokens and scheduling. The rest is the scheduling system that people are used to working with. It's similar to Zoom, for instance, you can create meetings.

[00:24:56]
Dan Smigrod: Yeah, so we did a deep-dive on Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D, so every which way to Sunday -- except ChatGPT -- and you can find that show here: www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveOnWGAN

[00:25:15]
Dan Smigrod: Ghislain, was there anything else here or we should come off screen share and have a chat.

[00:25:20]
Ghlislain Lemire: That we can do. We can come off screen share. Basically, one thing that you need to retain is the context of a house for sale, for instance.

Because we're doing a lot of ChatGPT testing now, we have this demo. We also have other demos that we are testing. The longer your context is, the more tokens ChatGPT will use when you're interacting with the ChatGPT AI.

Basically, this means -- and we're working on this right now -- You need to summarize the most important pieces about the home for sale and the description and everything. You cannot put in 30 pages about the house for sale.

Because each time the chatbot -- powered by ChatGPT -- will interact with a user, it is going to consume more tokens.

[00:26:14]
Dan Smigrod: Let's just take this backup to a bigger picture and we're going to divide it into two. 1) First is Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

Then, 2) anyone that's coming direct to www.Urbanimmersive.com and 3) you have this Prime membership.

This is the time to give us some context on Prime membership within the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network. Maybe we will come back, there to François and talk about what that Prime membership includes and then how ChatGPT fits into Prime.

[00:26:54]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: Remember Prime includes: every time you order a photo shoot, you will get: 1) 3D tour; 2) floor plans; 3) UiMeet3D. That's where you will be able to access everything you saw on ChatGPT and like Ghislain showed an example -- When you're a Prime member, within your account, there's where the Prime member is mentioned.

[00:27:22]
Dan Smigrod: So just for clarification, let me see if I understand this correctly. If I am a real estate photographer who has joined Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

Let's say one of our clients, a real estate agent, has signed up for a Prime membership. Let's just say it's $30 a month (to pick a number). That would be for: 1) The 3D tour; 2) the floor plan; 3) single property website --

To get 1) unlimited 3D Tours; 2) unlimited floor plans; 3) unlimited single property websites. 4) Now some amount of tokens, presumably, may go back to Ghislain on that. For that Prime membership, there will be some amount of tokens that are included. Is that on a monthly basis or a one-time allotment?

[00:28:24]
Ghlislain Lemire: One time, actually. It doesn't mean it won't change. But right now, when you have a 3D tour with Urbanimmersive through an Urbanimmersive Franchise Network franchisee, If you're going to get a certain amount of tokens.

[00:28:41]
Dan Smigrod: I think where we are is that things are so new, both with Urbanimmersive introducing -- UiMeet3D 3D tours plus ChatGPT -- that you're still trying to figure out what's the right equation, what's the right number of tokens? Second, ChatGPT is so new that OpenAI charges Urbanimmersive for tokens -- that may change as well.

You want to be careful about doing your pricing too soon because if you say it's free or this -- and it may change suddenly because ChatGPT, or OpenAI, the parent company of ChatGPT, changes the equation.

[00:29:24]
Ghlislain Lemire: Like I was saying, the more context you enter, the more tokens ChatGPT will use. This is why it's kind of hard right now, as we speak, to establish the right amount of tokens, but it's going to come, we're going to do more testing in the coming weeks. We're going to say, "okay, you get X many tokens."

Your context field should have the least amount of words in it to have the proper amount of token consumption. [It's a trade-off of amount of context field info versus token cost.]

[00:29:52]
Dan Smigrod: You could also not be part of the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network. You could come directly to: www.Urbanimmersive.com

You could buy 3D tours, the UiMeet3D feature, and at some point the addition of ChatGPT, and the pricing on that, presumably, yet to be determined.

[00:30:11]
Ghlislain Lemire: That's a good question, Dan, but let me clarify that the ChatGPT greeting bot powered by OpenAI will be offered only through Urbanimmersive Franchise Network members.

For example, clients of Tourbuzz that buy 3D tours from us will not have access to sell ChatGPT. The only reason is that basically the dashboard that I showed you is the dashboard that is included in our PERP offering.

[00:30:42]
Dan Smigrod: [ERP system for Urbanimmersive Franchise Network franchisees (photographers).] We'll go back to François --

[00:30:49]
Ghlislain Lemire: This dashboard is not included in Tourbuzz. What it means, if you are a Tourbuzz client -- basically you're buying 3D tours from us with a single property website and you're providing it to your clients (and are not a franchisee) -- you will not find ChatGPT in the photographer or client dashboard. ChatGPT is integrated with the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

[00:31:11]
Dan Smigrod: Got it. Just go back because you mentioned the term PERP François, that stands for?

[00:31:20]
Ghlislain Lemire: Photography Enterprise Resource Planning (PERP).

[00:31:23]
Dan Smigrod: Typically we hear that term: ERP. ERP in this particularly case of Urbanimmersive Franchise Network has built-out an ERP specifically for real estate photographers that offer 3 We did a whole show on this topic: WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveOnWGAN

You can also go to the Urbanimmersive websites: www.Urbanimmersive.com is the primary landing page. You can also go to: www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise (particularly if you're interested in learning about -- you are a real estate photographer -- you want to join the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network so that you can offer UiMeet3D powered by OpenAI's ChatGPT.

Ghislain, it has been less than 30 days. Where are you in terms of rolling out -- the chatbot powered by ChatGPT -- through the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?

[00:32:25]
Ghlislain Lemire: Oh my gosh. This is a very good question. Actually, we have about 20 clients beta testing. I will say that they are super-keen to keep testing as we continue to tweak the chatbot powered by ChatGPT. We are close to completing the private Beta testing.

[00:32:47]
Dan Smigrod: You've been in Beta. When do you exit Beta? When can someone say, "Hey, watch WGAN-TV. I'm ready to get going." Is it available today, Tuesday, April 25, 2023?

[00:33:00]
Ghlislain Lemire: If you're courageous and you want to be a "champion site" -- which means that you may experience some bugs. You may experience a lot of burning of tokens for nothing if you put too much stuff in the contest field. But if you're courageous enough, we can set up right away. Otherwise, the official launch is likely going to be Summer 2023.

[00:33:24]
Dan Smigrod: Summer 2023. What I'm hearing, it's available in public Beta and that's what it is. It's still Beta, but it's a public Beta if you want to take it otherwise, commercial launch, Summer 2023. You mentioned English and French. Is it available or coming soon in Spanish or other languages?

[00:33:47]
Ghlislain Lemire: (I have a cough. So I am on mute.)

[00:33:55]
Dan Smigrod: It's okay. I have a mask here. I'll put it on. ;-)

[00:33:59]
Ghlislain Lemire: Dan, you can use it in English or ChatGPT will answer whatever the language that is being spoken. It's already available in Spanish if you do want to use it in Spanish. ChatGPT was interacting with me in French.

But, when ChatGPT saw that I was typing in English, ChatGPT replied in English. That's the beauty of ChatGPT actually.

[00:34:27]
Dan Smigrod: Yeah. That sounds awesome.

[00:34:33]
Dan Smigrod: The dataset, when you showed us the back-end, you said, "okay, here's a four bedroom, three-and-a-half bath. It's three levels. Square footage, etc.

[00:34:48]
Dan Smigrod: I saw that there were two primary sources of data: 1) One was the 2D floor plan; 2) the other was to enter the description in the context field. The real estate agent simply enters the house description.

What about the AI having a semantic understanding of a three-dimensional space?

[00:35:20]
Ghlislain Lemire: That's a good question, Dan, you read the press release. I think the strength of our data set is that what you've seen is basically stuff that is prominently known by the public.

You have the listing information, the neighborhood. Oh, by the way, you can ask a question about a neighborhood with the address, ChatGPT knows everything that is surrounding the neighborhood of the house. That's wonderful. And the floor plans: something else, so you have.

But in 2021 we started recording everything that users were doing in our 3D tours; where they were going; when they were engaging with the chatbot. Basically we wanted to know, when is the right time for a greeting bot to interact or engage with users and everything.

We're saving everything such as how many times you've been looking for the kitchen, where you went. It's a big data set and right now our team is working on taking this data set and seeing what ChatGPT can do with it.

So far, and this is not something we're going to release to the public yet, but the test we're doing here, it's impressive.

For example, we could ask ChatGPT to make a guided tour based on the user's behaviors, what people want to see in that tour and then ChatGPT will say, let's start by seeing the kitchen.

Because this is the main point that people love to see. ChatGPT will know how much time you are willing to listen to him because he's also recording that.

Before you leave, he'll just say, for example, "would you like to receive more info via email?" This is the kind of behavior that our data set would provide to ChatGPT. That will be phase two because we need to better understand phase one, I will say.

[00:37:22]
Dan Smigrod: Yes. Is there a phase three which is actually understanding objects within this space, for example, the real estate agent did not add fireplaces to the context field. but there is a fireplace and the AI is able to understand the space to say, "Yes! There's a fireplace in the living room and oh, by the way, there's one in the bedroom."

[00:37:45]
Ghlislain Lemire: Yes and no. Let me explain. No, because right now we're using the previous version of ChatGPT (3.5). It's less costly and stuff like that. We know that ChatGPT 4.0 can read images. But in terms of tokens, they are kind of very expensive and we don't see the needs in the short-term.

But yes, because ChatGPT will evolve and has the capacity to understand the images. We have that asset of the images that we can provide ChatGPT of course, we have the dollhouse in 3D.

We also have all the panoramic images and just send that data set to the context field of ChatGPT, he will know that there is a fireplace and because each image is geo-coded within a 3D tour, ChatGPT can even bring you to the closest image of this fireplace, for instance.

That's going to be Phase 3, yeah. All the visual content -- the condition -- will not be something that we're going to have to work with a data set.

It's going to come with a feature set of ChatGPT itself. Except the fact that we're going to be able to tell ChatGPT where this panoramic is located within a huge environment.

[00:38:58]
Dan Smigrod: The reason I asked about understanding the space, I could imagine some of the use cases may end up being commercial real estate or for architects, engineers, construction (AEC).

If you have a 100,000 SQ FT building, five stories tall and there was an Urbanimmersive 3D tour with UiMeet3D 3D tour and somebody said to the chatbot powered by ChatGPT, "Hey, we want to upgrade all our fluorescent lights.

How many fluorescent lights are in this building?" And instead of having somebody go off and count them, you could just ask the AI chatbot powered by ChatGPT. ChatGPT would just come back with the answer and say, "there are 127 fluorescent light fixtures.

[00:39:54]
Ghlislain Lemire: That is interesting because as we speak, because of the floor plan, ChatGPT knows everything that is drawn in the floor plan.

The number of doors, the number of windows, the number of whatever you can think that is drawn in the floor plan, the lights aren't drawn. You can not know except by looking at the images.

[00:40:12]
Dan Smigrod: Yes. I don't believe that the windows are in the floor plans so I couldn't say how many SQ FT or how many SQM of windows space is there?

Because there we're going to go into all the windows or swap out all the windows with a different grade of glass in that 100,000 SQ FT building and then it would be interesting to know how much window surface is facing east because that's getting the morning light and we want to do something different with that.

[00:40:46]
Ghlislain Lemire: There's so many opportunities, the one that I would be dreaming about, and I think we can get there pretty quickly, is guided tours. Because it is a small home, it's easy to go here and there.

But if you get into commercial space, that is like an airport, for instance. "Where's the gate for my flight?" ChatGPT could really bring you and explain the path.

[00:41:11]
Dan Smigrod: Is that happening today or is that a phase four?

[00:41:15]
Ghlislain Lemire: Is going to be more phase two.

[00:41:21]
Dan Smigrod: Phase 2.5? ;-)

[00:41:23]
Ghlislain Lemire: Actually, it might be in 2024. In the real estate space you know that you cannot advertise a house and describe it like, this is a wonderful house for a young family.

This is discriminatory. Right now we're training ChatGPT to avoid all that discriminatory stuff. There's a lot of work to do before starting a new phase and we need a break because a lot of things are happening at Urbanimmersive.

My point is, phase one will last for at least a year before we start putting any other stuff that we'll add a level of complexity to integrating ChatGPT within our 3D tours.

[00:42:09]
Dan Smigrod: Yes, so even during public Beta, there's still some things that may be "gotchas" that you have to work out. Such as the example that you just gave, "this house, it's perfect for a young couple."

[00:42:25]
Ghlislain Lemire: Yeah. Another very simple example. It's the "master" bedroom. You cannot say that anymore, even in French, you cannot say that. We need to make sure ChatGPT doesn't go "there" because otherwise people will criticize it.

[00:42:47]
Dan Smigrod: -You were interacting with ChatGPT by typing a question. Where are you in terms of development where I can just say my question, "how many bedrooms?"

[00:43:02]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Actually, it wouldn't be very difficult to do because there's other AI that could take, the videos use a lot of that to transcript all the videos.

We're not there yet, but if there's a demand and our users are saying, "I would like to speak with my phone and then ChatGPT answer me," that is a feature that we can definitely add, depending on the cost.

Because we're seeing it right now even with just the demos that we're running right now, there's a lot of tokens consumed. We just need to make sure that we're not adding up a cost that will break the people of using that feature.

[00:43:39]
Dan Smigrod: -Yes.

[00:43:40]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Finding the right balance.

[00:43:43]
Dan Smigrod: -I guess. I still want to ask the question, but it still may not be part of the "finding the right balance" to have ChatGPT respond in spoken words as well.

I think what I'm hearing is technically possible. The question is, is it financially feasible?

[00:44:03]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: -Is it worth it?

[00:44:06]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Dan, about what I was showing earlier. It took about five-minutes, but now it's working, if you ask for the previous owner.

I've been told that it's not instant (from context field update to the inquiry), so right now I'm within the tour, and I asked, "who was the previous owner of this house? And ChatGPT answered correctly.

[00:44:28]
Dan Smigrod: -Do you think that that delay was a result of ChatGPT needing to refresh for your updated data set?

[00:44:38]
Ghlislain Lemire: -I don't have a clue because sometimes I test a couple of things. Sometimes, it's totally instant and sometimes it's not, and my people are saying, that is just the way that it is, so just live with it. It could take15 minutes, which is pretty short, but it's not instant. We should not say instantly.

[00:44:58]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: -When you enter info in the context field, you enter it once and then you just click it, but that's not something you need to change every half an hour.

[00:45:09]
Ghlislain Lemire: -But you know that for Urbanimmersive, what does it mean, Dan?

It means that when people add info in the context field, we will have to pop up a message, "may take up to 15 minutes to refresh the chatbot"... "Test it in 15 minutes" just to make sure that people don't say, "hey, I just added something and it stopped working." (Even if most of the time it's instant.)

[00:45:28]
Dan Smigrod: -Yes. Well, that's part of what a public Beta is, and then you say, maybe we need to just alert the real estate agent. They say, "please allow a half-hour for the refresh, it may be working as soon as 15 minutes."

[00:45:43]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Absolutely.

[00:45:46]
Dan Smigrod: -I want to go back to the title of today's show: Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D 3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution. Let's focus on "Lead Generation Solution"...

You've had a number of customers in early Beta. Are they experiencing success in terms of a lift with lead generation?

[00:46:15]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Yes, we do have a matrix that we will want to announce in a future press release.

The only thing I can tell you, Dan, it's day and night; it's impressive. Even for us, the demo, the link that I put there, we weren't expecting any leads from that because it's a hidden page and we got a lead.

People like to interact. It's mostly one or two questions and afterwards they ask for help, they ask to be contacted.

[00:46:50]
Dan Smigrod: -Is it fair enough to say that the extra tokens, whatever that is, is totally going to be a manageable expense in the additional qualified leads that come in as a result of adding the ChatGPT piece?

[00:47:16]
Ghlislain Lemire: -It's fair enough, and the tokens are not very expensive. It's just that you need to manage them to make sure that you're not burning your credit cards on the tokens.

Let me give you just some hints about the number of leads. We do have a client that has approximately 15 3D tours. It's a home builder with us. He was using the dummy greeting chatbot.

Before the ChatGPT power greeting bot. We were having a dummy greeting bot just say, "hello, would you like more information?" "Yes. Here's a form. That was it. They were doing an average of about one qualified lead every three days.

They were having other leads, but qualified leads every three days. Just reverse the number today. It's impressive.

[00:48:11]
Dan Smigrod: -For clarification, three leads every day rather than one lead every three days. I should say that, again, three qualified leads a day versus one qualified lead every three days.

[00:48:25]
Ghlislain Lemire: -Without having spent on marketing. Just with the organic traffic they already have on their website, they can leverage the tokens expense.

[00:48:40]
Ghlislain Lemire: But we need to run more tests because we believe, like I said, the ChatGPT could be more intelligent in bringing a user to ask to be contacted. Now instead of just replying, "can I do something else for you?"

Just change it and say to ChatGPT, "hey, after a question, would you like to be contacted?" That is a small example that could add up to the number of leads that this greeting chatbot can bring. I've been in the 3D tours business for 15 years now.

I started that in 2006, 2007 with my brother. That is the first time that I fell back in love with the 3D tours. Because after 15 years, Dan, we get bored. 3D tours are all the same. 3D tours are great. Metaphor is great.

Urbanimmersive 3D tours are great. What is the next step? Hotspot is great. We added the video and stuff like that.

That was cool, but we're not making big money. UiMeet3D 3D tour video conferencing is great, but it's still very marginal in our revenues.

ChatGPT, it's another game. We have so many clients interested in it -- on the waiting list -- because we know our clients, you don't want to put the Beta version in every hand. But it's definitely a game changer for Urbanimmersive in terms of attracting new clients, retaining them, but also in terms of revenue.

[00:50:07]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: -The biggest concerns for all real estate agents with 3D tours? Not being in front of their customers. With that, we have AI being in front of their customers and trying to get that customer in front of them. It reassures them a lot.

[00:50:24]
Dan Smigrod: -Great François. Your team -- you are responsible for Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, signing up franchisees. To what extent does UiMeets3D 3D tours + ChatGPT for lead generation get real estate photographers super-excited?

[00:50:48]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: -It makes the whole package that we're offering the real estate agents -- via the photographers -- easier to sell. Because like we said earlier, the 3D tours are a great listing tool. But that was pretty much it. But With the lead generation,

Dan, it makes it work on a day-to-day basis, so it helps sell the house. Actually, it really helps sell the house. Not only sell the potential seller (to list the house with the agent), that agent offers a full package of digital technology.

With that, it just crystallizes everything and makes it more livable, more dynamic, more interactive. Instead of just working by myself, visiting a house, then I have some interaction -- that live interaction -- that helps the buyer make a better opinion of the house and have more information about the house.

[00:51:45]
Dan Smigrod: -We're still in the early days of the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network -- you are discussing with potential franchisees.

Does it look like the addition of ChatGPT will have some snowball effect, starting at the top of the mountain and just keep getting faster and faster and accelerate down the mountain -- with the level of interest because of the addition of ChatGPT?

[00:52:11]
Ghlislain Lemire: -That's a good question. I don't think so. I think while it's pretty cool, ChatGPT is cool. The greeting chatbot that it is. I don't think photographers will base their decision only on that.

It could be one of the reasons, but it's like you say, Dan, it's an early stage of this. I believe right now, the biggest value by the way, of our franchise is not the 3D tours. 3D tours are great. Franchisees are pleased that we can provide them with a very good enough, cheap, affordable, cost-effective 3D tours.

But the biggest selling point is the ease of offering printing and mailing services: coming sooner than ChatGPT.

[00:52:56]
Dan Smigrod: -Let me stop you there because I know we talked about print and mailing and it's coming.

WGAN-TV viewers can see a deep-dive discussion, including printing and mailing services at: www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveOnWGAN for the show that we did just last week: Urbanimmersive Franchise Network: How to and Why Own a Franchise in Your Market.

We covered printing and mailing services coming soon. I want to bring you back to ChatGPT, Ghislain.

What are some of the other additional early findings about lead generation that gets you super-excited about. What's happening with Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D 3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution

[00:53:41]
Ghlislain Lemire: Are you talking or referring to the leads for us to sell our technology or for the real agents to sell houses?

[00:53:48]
Dan Smigrod: For the clients that are presently in Beta using ChatGPT with your solution. Are they excited? Are they just like, "this is so amazing!"

[00:54:04]
Ghlislain Lemire: It's a mixed feeling; to be totally transparent, and I think this is why we call it Beta.

There's excitement of, "I'm using ChatGPT." There's the aura that maybe ChatGPT will be unplugged, like in Italy: they just unplugged ChatGPT.

But that is not the biggest concern, but I think the biggest concern that our clients have been telling us so far is, "Will ChatGPT always tell us the right information about the home?" And that is basically where we get mixed feelings.

We need to prove, and so far so good, that ChatGPT is respecting -- I can show you an example and it's not though we discovered a couple of cracks here and there, but ChatGPT so far respects the context field.

[00:54:56]
Dan Smigrod: I know. I asked ChatGPT to write a paragraph about a five bedroom, four bathroom house with three levels. I gave it all the details and somehow I didn't tell it the hardwood floors and all of a sudden ChatGPT said the house had hardwood floors.

[00:55:19]
Dan Smigrod: You do need to check.

It's interesting how you'll figure out how to limit the dataset to say, "don't go past that context description."

[00:55:31]
Ghlislain Lemire: Actually, you need to say in the context box of not doing this and that. Do not invent the flooring texture, don't provide it.

Once you tell ChatGPT not to do it, he won't. Another thing is that ChatGPT 3.5 is not so good so far, but it might be our data set though. If you ask ChatGPT to do some math.

For instance, the living room and the kitchen together, it's an open area, how much square footage do I have? While it does have all the square footage of the living room and the kitchen, it's going to tell you, I added up the square footage and here's a number.

Sometimes you take your calculator and say, there's two square feet missing here, so stuff like that. It could be just some disclaimer as well when you start to use the chatbot powered by ChatGPT.

[00:56:27]
Dan Smigrod: That's interesting because that's almost like you ask ChatGPT a medical question and it's going to say, "I'm not a doctor" and then it's going to end with "please consult your doctor to verify the information that I've shared with you."

There's probably an appropriate disclaimer. Just a couple of other questions before we finish up. We touched on ever so briefly, some use cases that may be appropriate, AEC, commercial spaces.

Do you envision other use-cases where ChatGPT powering that AI Avatar within the UiMeet3D 3D tour becomes really exciting for you?

[00:57:17]
Ghlislain Lemire: Yeah. Actually we've been approached -- since the press release -- by a museum that asked us if ChatGPT could be on a pay per use guided 3D tour system so that he could answer questions for people to virtually visit the museum in a 3D tour.

This lead is super-exciting for us because at Urbanimmersive, we're not like Matterport: 97% of our business is within the residential real estate market. We have few commercial clients, industrial clients or restaurant clients, whatsoever environments, but this could open up to Urbanimmersive the opportunity to go there.

Imagine you get into a 3D tour of a museum and then you can pay a certain amount so that the museum can make money and you have this greeting chatbot that will follow you everywhere and will answer everything you need to know about what you need, what you want to know about what you're visiting.

That is the business case that has been quite interesting. We're not ready for that by the way, but actually we could do it because you just put the context of a museum, but creating the business model of making it paid, stuff like that, we're not there. But it will certainly come.

[00:58:38]
Dan Smigrod: I think what I'm hearing, you're open to receiving some inquiries to say, "hey, I saw WGAN-TV. I think I could become a super-large customer if you were able to integrate ChatGPT into this."

Frankly, just looking at the back-end of how your dashboard is set up, there's a lot of things that could be plugged in there that don't have to be residential. It could be a historic site or a tour of a local business or a landmark. You're just putting in the information around that 3D tour.

If I heard you correctly, everything that you get with ChatGPT -- An example was, "tell me about the neighborhood," as long as it knew the address, you don't have to tell it anything about the neighborhood because ChatGPT can already go out and figure out the nearest school is bah-bah-bah.

[00:59:41]
Ghlislain Lemire: Absolutely. This is something we're testing right now and so far, the results are quite impressive.

But again, we could fill ChatGPT with curated neighborhood information as well because on every part of the website that we're delivering to our clients, we're integrating Local Logic neighborhood information.

That could be another partnership we could create. What it means, that you make sure that ChatGPT will talk about specific things about the neighborhood and don't talk about the fact there's a train. (I'm joking. ;-)

[01:00:20]
Dan Smigrod: Well, it blows my mind because it sounds like, "oh my gosh, there are all these other APIs that you could tie in and you want to know the weather. I don't know.

You're in a different city and you want to know what the air quality is. There's so many other things that seem possible." I know we can talk about this for ages and ages, I think we probably should stop here.

I will say that for our viewers, you can check out www.Urbanimmersive.com as the main website. And for real estate photographers that offer 3D tours: www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise

There's an email address if you want to send some questions in: Franchise@Urbanimmersive.com

The demo that Ghislain was showing earlier, right after the show, I'll connect the link: www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo

www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo -- the demo site for Urbanimmersive's Uimeet3D 3D tours + ChatGPT. Ghislain,

[01:01:45]
Ghlislain Lemire: The demo on this franchisee we have in Quebec, we have a limited number of tokens on it, so if you have a lot of users from, We Get Around Network on the same time or testing it, you might fall in some circumstances that ChatGPT will tell you, "I cannot answer." "I reached my limit."

No, I think he's not even going to be in the tool.

[01:02:12]
Dan Smigrod: Hurry and go try it. I'll get that link working right after the show.

Then François, if you do want to switch out that link in a future time, we can change the www.WGAN.INFO/UrbanimmersiveDemo to a different demo page. François and Ghislain, thank you for being on the show today.

[01:02:35]
Ghlislain Lemire: Thank you for having us, Dan.

[01:02:37]
Fançois-Hugues Liberge: Thanks again, Dan. It's always a pleasure.

[01:02:39]
Dan Smigrod: Thank you. We've been visiting with Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Executive Vice President François-Hugues Liberge.

I'm Dan Smigrod, Founder of the We Get Around Network Forum and you've been watching WGAN-TV Live at 5.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?