Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQsFrequently Asked QuestionsUrbanimmersiveUrbanimmersive Franchise Network

Urbanimmersive Franchise Network: FAQs18585

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Urbanimmersive is a WGAN Sponsor
---
WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network: How to and Why Own a Franchise in Your Market | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 186 | Thursday, 20 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge

Urbanimmersive Franchise Network

Urbanimmersive 3D virtual tour example courtesy of Urbanimmersive

Urbanimmersive Franchise Network: FAQs

The following Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are based on the WGAN-TV Podcast (above) and written by ChatGPT Plus. The ChatGPT Plus Prompt Engineer: Dan Smigrod (More Info at bottom)

Q: What is the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: The Urbanimmersive Franchise Network is a system for real estate photographers that offers an integrated platform for 3D tours, single property websites, and floor plans at a cost-effective price. They charge a 3% royalty fee on services billed to clients.

Q: Are there any recurring fees for using the Urbanimmersive platform?
A: No, there are no recurring fees for using the Urbanimmersive platform for residential listings. The 3% royalty fee only applies when you bill clients for services.

Q: How does Urbanimmersive's 3D tour offering compare to Matterport?
A: Urbanimmersive offers a simpler and more efficient platform than Matterport, with faster capture times and no recurring charges for residential listings. However, there is a charge for commercial 3D tours at USD $0.01 per SQ FT.

Q: What are the costs associated with using Urbanimmersive's services?
A: There are three main cost components: 1) 3% royalty fee based on services billed to clients, 2) a charge for photo editing, and 3) a charge for commercial shoots at USD $0.01 per SQ FT. There is also a small, one-time setup/training fee.

Q: Are there any charges for hosting 3D tours on the Urbanimmersive platform?
A: There are no charges for hosting residential 3D tours for the first 12 months. After 12 months, you can choose to extend the hosting for another 12 months for a fee of $15 per tour.

Q: Can I download and host Urbanimmersive 3D tours on my own server?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive 3D tours can be downloaded and hosted on your own server if you prefer to avoid hosting costs.

Q: Are there any monthly fees for using the Urbanimmersive platform?
A: No, there are no monthly fees for using the Urbanimmersive platform.

Q: What does the 3% royalty fee cover?
A: The 3% royalty fee covers the use of the Urbanimmersive platform, including single property websites, 3D tours, and floor plans for residential listings.

Q: Is there a limit to the number of 3D tours, floor plans, and single property websites I can create with Urbanimmersive?
A: No, there is no limit to the number of 3D tours, floor plans, and single property websites you can create for residential listings.

Q: How does Urbanimmersive's photo editing service work?
A: Urbanimmersive charges per picture for their photo editing service. After completing a shoot, you can upload your photos to their platform for editing.

Q: How long are residential 3D tours hosted on the Urbanimmersive platform?
A: Residential 3D tours are hosted for 12 months on the Urbanimmersive platform. After that, you can choose to extend the hosting for another 12 months for a fee of $15 per tour.

Q: Can I use Urbanimmersive's services if I'm a solo real estate photographer?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive's services are suitable for solo real estate photographers as well as larger teams.

Q: Are there any charges for creating floor plans with Urbanimmersive?
A: No, there are no charges for creating residential floor plans with Urbanimmersive. The cost is included in the 3% royalty fee.

Q: Are there any charges for creating single property websites with Urbanimmersive?
A: No, there are no charges for creating single property websites with Urbanimmersive. The cost is included in the 3% royalty fee.

Q: How do I need to prepare my files for image editing?
A: You need to submit your images as 5x bracketed files for the best pricing and image quality.Q: What time do I need to get my images to Urbanimmersive for overnight editing? You can send your images anytime, but the company requires at least an average of 12 hours to process and send them back to you. If you submit them by 8 pm, you can expect to receive them by 8 am the next day.

Q: Can I set up automatic delivery of edited images to my clients?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive offers an automatic delivery option that sends the images directly to your clients, possibly even in the middle of the night.

Q: What's the timeframe for migrating from Matterport 3D tours to Urbanimmersive 3D tours? Can I still offer Matterport tours?
A: You can continue to offer Matterport tours for as long as you want, but you cannot promote those competitive products on your website. You should focus on promoting Urbanimmersive 3D tours.

Q: Does Urbanimmersive Franchise Network offer all the services needed to run a real estate/virtual tour photography business?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive aims to be a one-stop shop, integrating all the necessary services such as eblasts, single property websites, floor plans, website hosting, and more under one platform.

Q: Can Urbanimmersive help with onboarding independent contractor photographers and tracking their compensation?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive's platform allows you to easily track and manage photographer compensation, including pay rates for different tasks, mileage, and other expenses. The system also offers an approval process for reviewing and approving payments.

Q: How does the Photographer Enterprise Resource Planning (PERP) system handle bookings, scheduling, invoicing, and delivering?
A: The PERP system streamlines the process of assigning photographers to jobs, tracking their progress, approving their work, and automating payments. Photographers can see in real-time how much they will be paid, and the platform allows them to exchange information with you, such as additional expenses or comments.

Q: Can you explain more about the coordination and scheduling process for a client, photographer, and the platform?
A: The platform allows for flexibility in scheduling and communication. You can work the way you want, either through traditional texting or by utilizing the platform's full automation features. The system provides a step-by-step ordering system for clients, shows your availability and hours, calculates travel fees, and sends instant confirmations. Real-time route optimization is also available to encourage clients to pick hours that optimize your route and maximize your efficiency.

Q: Can I have variable pricing based on the client's preferred time for a shoot?
A: You can offer variable pricing, but it is more common to encourage clients to pick optimized times by guaranteeing the hour of the booking. The system will indicate guaranteed hours to clients, and non-guaranteed times will offer the photographer flexibility to reshuffle the schedule if needed.

Q: Does the platform automate emails to confirm appointments and notify clients when the photographer is on their way?
A: Yes, the platform is designed to automate these processes, making communication more efficient and reducing manual tasks for photographers.

Q: What is PERT?
A: PERT stands for Photography Enterprise Resource Planning. It is a specialized ERP system tailored for photographers.

Q: How can the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network help with email marketing and follow-up emails?
A: The network provides an email marketing system with many templates and automation options based on different triggers. This makes it easy to create and send emails to clients while tracking their interactions.

Q: Are there charges for using the email marketing system provided by the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: No, email marketing is included in the platform, and there are no additional charges for using it.

Q: Does the platform provide an equivalent to HubSpot for tracking sales calls and activities?
A: Yes, the platform includes tracking for sales activities and client interactions, eliminating the need for using separate systems like HubSpot or Salesforce.

Q: Can the platform help save money by reducing the need for other vendors?
A: Yes, the platform integrates various services and tools, helping photographers save money by eliminating the need for additional vendors and monthly fees.

Q: Does the platform offer a commission system for sales reps?
A: Yes, the system includes a commission structure for sales reps, making it easier to pay them based on their activities and sales.

Q: Can joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network result in additional business through potential leads and national accounts?
A: Yes, the network already has corporate franchises in many markets and national customers in uncovered markets. When you join the network, you may receive leads from these national accounts, increasing your business opportunities.

Q: If a lead comes from the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, whose pricing will be applied?
A: There are two possible scenarios. If it's a national deal with special pricing across the nation, then the special pricing will be applied. If the lead is simply looking for coverage in your area, they can find you through the marketplace, and your pricing will be applied.

Q: What happens when a national account does not want to negotiate pricing in every market?
A: Urbanimmersive may strike a deal with the company that needs coverage in multiple cities and states, and then come back to the photographer with a pre-established price for the job.

Q: Should I count on extra business from Urbanimmersive's partnerships, or just think of it as a bonus?
A: Urbanimmersive has partnerships with CoreLogic and MLSs across the US, which can bring in additional business. However, it's not guaranteed and should be considered a bonus if and when it happens.

Q: Can you tell me about the deal with CoreLogic and its potential impact on my business in Nashville, Tennessee?
A: Urbanimmersive acquired HomeVisit, CoreLogic's photography services division, and also completed a partnership agreement involving technological integrations and co-marketing. The goal is to ease the process of doing business and increase productivity for real estate agents, which can lead to more business for photographers in the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

Q: Will HomeVisit have access to my clients if I join the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: No, as a franchisee of the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, you will have a protected territory and your clients will be protected as well. HomeVisit and other brands owned by Urbanimmersive will not be able to pursue your clients.

Q: Will CoreLogic and HomeVisit bring new national accounts and/or leads from my market?
A: The goal is to create deals with national accounts and provide more leads, but this requires a large network of franchise photographers to offer a consistent output and experience.

Q: Will Urbanimmersive offer print and direct mail services to franchisees?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive plans to roll out print and direct mail services, currently exclusive to the HomeVisit brand, to all franchisees. This will be integrated within the ordering systems and is expected to increase revenues.

Q: How do business insights work in the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: Urbanimmersive's system allows you to see the margins on every shoot and compare your metrics with other franchisees in the network. This helps in determining pricing, margins, and other business aspects.

Q: Is the data from other franchisees aggregated and anonymized?
A: Yes, the data is aggregated and anonymized so you can compare your performance with the average without revealing the identities of other franchisees.

Q: What is the Prime Subscription?
A: The Prime Subscription is similar to Amazon Prime, where customers pay a monthly fee and receive additional benefits. For Urbanimmersive, this means customers get 3D tours, floor plans, and property websites included with their regular photoshoot orders.

Q: How much does the Prime Subscription cost?
A: The suggested cost for the Prime Subscription is around $30 a month.

Q: What do customers get with the Prime Subscription?
A: When customers subscribe to Prime, they receive 3D tours and floor plans included with their regular photoshoot orders, without any additional charges.

Q: How does the Prime Subscription benefit franchisees?
A: The franchisee receives 70% of the subscription fee, which means they get $21 every month for each customer subscribed to Prime. This provides a steady stream of recurring revenue.

Q: Is the Prime Subscription charged per agent or per broker?
A: The Prime Subscription is charged per agent.

Q: Does the Prime Subscription increase customer loyalty?
A: Yes, because customers know they're getting more value for their money with the Prime Subscription, they're more likely to give you 100% of their business.

Q: Can franchisees still offer Matterport 3D tours if their customers prefer them?
A: Yes, franchisees can continue to offer Matterport 3D tours if their customers want them, but they are encouraged to offer Urbanimmersive 3D tours as an alternative.

Q: What percentage of clients have switched to Urbanimmersive 3D tours from Matterport 3D tours?
A: Over 97% of clients have switched to Urbanimmersive 3D tours.

Q: Can franchisees keep their existing brand when joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: Yes, franchisees can keep their existing brand, and it will be displayed as "Brand Name powered by Urbanimmersive."

Q: What can clients do on their login of the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network portal?
A: Clients can manage everything from ordering, viewing invoices, changing descriptions, and more through their own dashboard on the portal.

Q: Can clients pay for their orders when they receive their digital assets?
A: Yes, clients can pay for their orders upon receiving their digital assets.

Q: What is the credit line feature in the Urbanimmersive PERP system?
A: The credit line feature allows franchisees to set a credit limit for their clients, who can then accumulate charges up to that limit throughout the month. At the end of the month, the system sends clients a statement, and they have 20 days to pay the outstanding balance.

Q: Can franchisees charge interest on the credit line balances?
A: Yes, franchisees can decide if they want to charge interest on outstanding credit line balances.

Q: Are credit card fees included in the cost of a job?
A: No, credit card fees are separate and depend on the credit card processing service used by the franchisee, such as PayPal or Stripe.

Q: Can franchisees accept credit card payments for their services?
A: Yes, franchisees can accept credit card payments by registering their credit card processing system within the Urbanimmersive platform.

Q: Can clients place orders and view order history on their client dashboard?
A: Yes, clients can place orders, view existing appointments, and look at their order history through their dashboard.

Q: Can clients view invoices on their client dashboard?
A: Yes, clients can view invoices attached to their orders on their dashboard, eliminating the need for a separate invoicing system.

Q: Can franchisees offer a lower price for Urbanimmersive 3D tours compared to Matterport 3D tours?
A: Yes, since Urbanimmersive 3D tours take less time

Q: What is the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: The Urbanimmersive Franchise Network is a franchise system for real estate photographers, offering a range of solutions, tools, and services to help grow their businesses while reducing costs and increasing efficiency.

Q: Is there a recurring franchise fee for the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: No, there is no recurring franchise fee for joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

Q: Can I migrate my existing clients to the Urbanimmersive platform at their pace?
A: Yes, you can migrate your clients at their pace, offering them the advantage of lower costs and faster service.

Q: Will Urbanimmersive edit my images?
A: Yes, Urbanimmersive will edit your images, potentially improving the quality compared to your own editing.

Q: Can I easily add freelance photographers to my business with the Urbanimmersive platform?
A: Yes, the Urbanimmersive platform allows you to easily add freelance photographers and offers a simple way to pay and track them.

Q: What is the PERP platform?
A: The PERP (Photographer's Enterprise Resource Planning) platform is an ERP system designed specifically for photographers, streamlining various aspects of your business such as bookings, scheduling, invoicing, and delivering.

Q: Can I get rid of other third-party tools by joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: Yes, joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network allows you to consolidate various tools under one platform, potentially reducing costs and complexity.

Q: Can I save on my annual Mailchimp and HubSpot bills by joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: Yes, joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network may help you reduce or eliminate the need for other tools and services, including Mailchimp and HubSpot.

Q: Can I expect to receive potential leads or national business from the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: While there are no guarantees, joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network may provide you with additional leads and national business opportunities.

Q: How do I join the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: To join the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, visit www.Urbanimmersive.com/Franchise and follow the application process.

Q: What is the onboarding process for joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: The onboarding process involves interviews with the Urbanimmersive team to ensure a good fit, and then you will receive a contract to review and sign.

Q: Can I leave the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network if I'm not satisfied with the systems and technology?
A: Yes, if you're not satisfied with the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, you can send a notice and leave within 30 days without any obligations.

Q: Do I need to change my business name when joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: No, you can keep your existing business name when joining the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

Q: How long does it take to get started with the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: The timeline for getting started with the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network depends on factors such as the application process and contract review, but the onboarding team aims to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.

Q: When do I get my training for the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network?
A: Training will be provided during the onboarding process after your application has been approved and you have signed the contract.

Q: Can I ask questions about the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network during the application process?
A: Yes, if you have any questions during the application process, you can email Franchise@Urbanimmersive.com or schedule a meeting with the Urbanimmersive team.

----

The ChatGPT Plus prompt used was the following:

Imagine that you are a copyeditor for a blog. You have been give the transcript (below) to this WGAN-TV Podcast

Your assignment is to write the FAQs with the Question as Q: and the Answer as A:
While you will refer to the WGAN-TV Podcast (and link) once, you do not need to give the source of the questions or answers. Include 25 questions and answers.

More are preferred. Here is the transcript – submitted in multiple uploads – of the WGAN-TV Podcast (do not include time code that looks like this [00:00:03] and do not include the line of text about the short story segments that look like this (WGAN-TV Short Story #) (You will be told when you have the entire transcript)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | Urbanimmersive's UiMeet3D Tours + ChatGPT = Lead Generation Solution | Guests: Urbanimmersive Inc. President and CEO Ghislain Lemire and Urbanimmersive Inc. Executive Vice-President François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 187 | Tuesday, 25 April 2023 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | @fhliberge
Post 2 IP   flag post
101437 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?