Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Banking IssuesMSPsPaymentsQuestions

Matterport payments delayed?18423

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone, esp MSPs, heard of payments coming from MP being delayed due to banking issues? I sent an email to accounts payable and they told me "payments are delayed, thank you for your patience". However, I have not received any formal message about this from anyone else. I wouldn't have even known what I do unless I asked...which I find very disappointing. Any delay in the normal twice a month payment schedule is a big deal, and I'm just shocked I never received anything. I have emails out to other powers that be, and am waiting on their response. Will update when I hear, but wandering if anyone else knows anything.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

I wonder if it is Silicon Valley Bank related:

==> Change in matterport payment instructions, impact from SVB failure

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Dan, based on that, I thought only people that paid MP had to update their information. That doesn't say anything about payments from them to us.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
But I guess it is all related...just frustrated at the moment...can't believe we didn't receive any information.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

Matterport has a new banking setup, as a result of the Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) failure, a reliable source tells me (that is following our discussion on the WGAN Forum).

My source also says Matterport is moving to a single payment cycle per month (instead of twice per month).

Yes. It would be nice if Matterport managed expectations of those that receive payments (both on the delay and move to single payment cycle) ....

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
I bet SVB has affected a lot of tech businesses... it's a good thing they are being 'made whole'. But that probably doesn't cover all of the delays and admin costs related to the mess they are going through.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101749 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?