Video: How we use Matterport 3D Tours to market and sell real estate | Video courtesy of KNOXCOUNTRYOHIO.com | 27 January 2023

From the KNOXCOUNTRYOHIO.com YouTube Channel

Real Estate Expert David Knox and I discuss how my team and I are using Matterport 3D Tours to market and sell real estate in Knox County Ohio. The Matterport camera system utilizes a series of camera lenses, sensors and a 360 degree motorized rotator that 3D scans the interiors of homes that we are marketing for sale.

What makes this system unique is that it creates an immersive view and tour of the homes interior and you can control the flow of the tour and it is almost like you are gliding through the interior of the home. We also use Matterport to create digital floor plans of the home as well as dollhouse style images which create a visually interesting perspective of the inside of the home with a 3D view.

The Matterport 3D Camera system is one of the many tools we use that sets our listings apart and gives our sellers an advantage over many of the other competing homes for sale. Our team has successfully sold over 5,000 homes and we know what it takes to create a successful buying and selling experience in the current market. If you are thinking of making a move, connect with The Sam Miller Team of REMAX Stars Realty and you will be moving in no time!

Thanks for watching!

The Sam Miller Team
REMAX Stars Realty
710 South Main Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
Call 740-397-7800
http://www.SamMillerSells.com

Source: KNOXCOUNTRYOHIO.com