Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Google Street ViewVirtual RealityVirtual TourVirtual Tour SoftwareZillow 3D Home

Any More Pay-Per-Tour Virtual Tour Software/Sites Out There?18149

PhotographyByWasim private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all! So outside of Zillow 3D Tours and Google StreetView clients, I don't do toooooo many 360 virtual tours, but every now and then a client asks for one - as they did this week. I used to use CloudPano to host those one-offs, but they decided to go down the same crappy 'subscription' route nonsense as everyone else, leaving no one I can find in the space to offer pay-as-you-go, or per tour, pricing.

Anyone know of any solutions out there that I'm missing for someone like me who might do 4 or 5 virtual tours a year outside of client work who already have their own vr tour solutions?

Was recommended to try TourWizard, so giving them a go now, but if there are any others, would love a heads up!

Keep on keepin' on,
w
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shamil private msg quote post Address this user
I have been using tourwizard for 3 years now they are really great and the interface is very slick as well. No regrets
Examples

https://tours.pictureitsoldphotography.ca/237-johnson-avenue-oshawa/

Neat floor plan interface as well as shown below

https://tours.pictureitsoldphotography.ca/1777-carousel-drive-pickering/
Post 2 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@PhotographyByWasim you should check out Pivo Tours, definitely a alternative. Dan just posted Ben Claremont’s reviews. He definitely hits the high points and comparison and Pivo does make the list. The bottom line cost is purchase the rotator which work great with iPhone that has Lidar for best results.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Shamil Very cool. Thanks Shamil. Uploaded a set of images to test it out, waiting for them to email me and let me know it's ready. Will play around a bit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@ron0987 Thanks Ron0987! So I don't actually need a camera/image-capture/creation solution, I already have the 360 cameras (Insta360 Pro 1 & 2, and Ricoh Theta V) and the panos I shot from them, I just need a new platform I can upload to to generate the virtual walk-throughs. Something like Kuula (which is also now subscription/monthly) or CloudPano, who I used to use before they went strictly subscription/monthly based as well. I just don't do enough volume to justify a monthly cost. Super appreciate your response though!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Shamil private msg quote post Address this user
Wasim, try to use the theta z1 for 360 images as the pictures are far superior given the 1 inch sensor. My 360’s including standalone and matterport is done using theta z1.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@PhotographyByWasim let me ask have you already done the shoot with one of your cameras? Here is a test shoot tour I did a year ago, I hosted 10 months and has not cost me anything.
clickable text
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Shamil Oh yeah, if I'm doing for Zillow 3D I'll use the Theta V (one day I'll hopefully upgrade to the Z1), but otherwise I capture on the Insta360 Pro 2 to upload to other virtual tour platforms. Sometimes I even shoot on a Sony A7iv with fisheye and nodal ninja pano head for super high end places, but holy moly is that a bugger to stitch together LOL!
Post 8 IP   flag post
@ron0987 Thanks for sharing! Looks great Ron0987!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hello! Hope you're well @Shamil . So I uploaded panos to TourWizard about 48 hours ago, still haven't heard back from them about the images/tour. In your experience, what's the usual turnaround time from them for me to get access to the tour to edit and deliver to client?
Post 10 IP   flag post
@PhotographyByWasim Once your model is finished, I hope you can and will share the tour.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101435 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?