Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsBusiness DevelopmentNathan CoolReal Estate PhotographersVideo

Video: The Best Add-Ons for Real Estate Photography17848

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: The Best Add-Ons for Real Estate Photography | Video courtesy of Nathan Cool Photo YouTube Channel | 16 November 2022
Post 1 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Andrew_Lampman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for posting this Dan.

As great as this content is it does not reflect what is happening in real-time with my photography business or what I see in the markets I research.

Now I will say that the best add-on is doing all 3 - Floor Plans, Virtual Tours and Video
My #1 package that realtors order is Video with Floor plans & photos delivered on a Single Property Website.

When I talk to my Realtor clients they say the same thing to me - video increases inquiries 5-7 times more than just photos, sellers are selecting the Realtor who is doing more for marketing the home which they want video & floor plans .... and it just adds to marketing for the Realtor. Video contact on social media is a lot cheaper than getting multiple billboards.

When I added Floor Plans my business increased 25% and revenue increased 25% in 2019 with Floor plan and then Floor Plan tours increased to 45% of all bookings in 2021, which adds ~$100 per to profit.

When I introduced video in May 2021 my business increased another 30% with 20% of tours in 2021 had video, and so far YTD Nov 2022 videos are 53% of all tours booked and they add $200-$300 per shoot to profit -- and typically only 10-20 mins on site.

So if you do 50 shoots per month and 50% are video and you make min. $200 each you have increased your profits by $5,000/month!
And if you are not doing floor plans or video and you add them both you potentially add $7,500/month.

In less than 2 years adding video my business sales have tripled ... yes tripled!!

All my tours come on a Single Property Website and my stats are from Quickbooks Reports breaking down what I have billed for.
YTD - Nov.21, 2022
53.69% - video tours with Floor plans and photos
26.63% - Floor Plans with photos
17.69% - Photos

19.79% - video tours with Floor plans and photos
45.73% - Floor Plans with photos
34.48% - Photos

So I guess my point is as great as floor plans and virtual tours are --- leaving out video will leave money to some other photographer ... and for an extra 10-20 mins on site that is by far the best upsell in the business.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101628 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?