Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMarketingMatterPakQuestions

How long does it take to receive back a Matterpak order?17835

Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to receive back a Matterpak order? Not sure if the square footage makes a difference but the property is approximately 3,000 sq.ft.

Unlike a regular linear floorplan I don't believe you can add a rush order to these can you?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Cabrahams

Last time I ordered a MatterPak, it was instantly available.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Sorry I was being impatient because the woman on the phone "at Matterport" or wherever she was located clearly had no idea so had to ask around.

According to her the Cad version or Matterpak is (like you said), pretty quick, like :20. Then I would have to have the 2D linear floor-plan based on however long I choose to get it back from them.

Thanks for getting back to me Dan!

NOOOOO.......We're still too early to be saying Happy Holidays!!!

Charlie
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabrahams
According to her the Cad version or Matterpak is (like you said), pretty quick, like :20. Then I would have to have the 2D linear floor-plan based on however long I choose to get it back from them.

Yes.

About 2D Floor Plans, you do not need to order the Matterport MatterPak to get floor plans done.

Plus, in the We Get Around Network MarketPlace, there are 3rd Party Service Providers that can create floor plans in color - and no Matterport logo - for example.

For floor plans from a Matterport tour, see these vendors in the WGAN MarketPlace:

1. Baezeni
2 CAPTUR3D
3. MP2FP
4. MVLmedia

Happy (early) Thanksgiving,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
But I do need to order the Pak to get the cad versions, correct? Would I then still have to order the linear floor plans as well or would those come as part of the Matterpak as well? Thanks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Cabrahams

The Matterport MatterPak does NOT include "CAD" files. There is a conversion process that needs to be done by a third party company, such as MP2FP (Baezeni is the parent company):

1. provide the Matterport MatterPak to @mp2fp via Dropbox
2. provide the Matterport link to @mp2fp
3. Specify the CAD format(s) that you need (For example, .RVT for Revit)
4. @mp2fp will provide a quote and how long it will take to create the CAD formats requested
5. @mp2fp can also provide a 2D floor plan (at an additional charge)

Typically, you ask your client, "What CAD format(s) do you need and how will it be used?"

Does that help?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry I cannot help with how long but there may be a lot of users who have got an acceleration kit and they do not need these sets of Matterpacks and e57s. I have seen one already asking if anybody needs it.
I am sure they will be happy to pay for other users' Matterpacks and charge less than Matterport.

My kit is on its way(5-7 days till delivery) to me and I will be looking for an opportunity to offer these extras to anyone who need them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wingman

When you get your Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit, please consider doing this:

Matterport Pro3 Camera Unboxing Videos (Please Post Here)

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?