Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Example TourExamplesQR CodesReal EstateSample

Example: Newspaper Ad + QR Code = Matterport Virtual Tour17606

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

From The Wall Street Journal on Saturday, 8 October 2022

Matterport Digital Twin (from the QR code above) | Turnberry Ocean Club Residences | Sunny Isle Beach, Florida

Hi All,

This is an example of a high-end property (Turnberry Ocean Club Residences) running an add in The Wall Street Journal (8 October 2022) and including a QR Code that points to a Matterport digital twin (above).

Here's the QR Code solution I suggest for creating dynamic QR codes (you can change the URL) and also for easily creating a micro-site for a listing:

Video: How to Use a QR Code for Real Estate Agents (and Photographers)

Surprisingly, I do not see the Matterport digital twin on the Turnberry Ocean Club Residences website. (If it is there, I did not find it where I would have expected it: home page/gallery/residences)

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

P.S. A Matterport Pro3 Camera would have been great for capturing/showcasing the outdoor patios.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I would have got right to the edge of that balcony so people could see down. Could also use some matter tags. I think with descriptions of the upgrades, features, benefits of the place etc. Not sure why dollhouse is turned off, as is floor plan.

I imagine people spending that kind of money for a place like that are going to be pretty sophisticated.

And I also noticed there was no lead capture. What is the sense sending somebody to a website where you just piqued their interest but didn't provide that call to action to take the conversation to the next level?

Aside from that, I like the QR code idea and let's be honest, the tour is definitely sufficient.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like it is done on a budget to hide that it has not been done with detailed scanning. Otherwise we would see more including outside views, a dollhouse/floorplan.

What hurts my eyes the most that it is called indoor/outdoor luxury while marketing media representing it barely shows it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101426 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?