Video: How Much Should You Charge for Photography & Video? | Ben Claremont YouTube Channel | 30 August 2022

Photo & Video Business Bootcamp from Virtual Tour Pro Course Creator Ben Claremont | Plus, use this WGAN affiliate link to buy Photo & Video Business Bootcamp Course and/or this WGAN affiliate link Virtual Tour Pro Course and email me (DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com) the receipt and I will send you back a coupon code to received 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) with 100+ courses, from 80+ instructions covering 10+ major topics. Even if you ask Ben for a full refund, you can still use the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) for 12 months free.

Ben Claremont Training Course: Photo & Video Business Bootcamp

Hi All,

Business.

Ben Claremont's new course is about business:

Business Bootcamp for self-employed photographers that offer photos, video and/or virtual tours.

1. It is not how to shoot real estate photos.
2. It is not how to shoot real estate videos.
3. It is not how to shoot virtual tours. (See Ben's course: Virtual Tour Pro)

It is a Business Bootcamp for self-employed photographers that offer photos, video and/or virtual tours.

That's why I want to call your attention to:

Ben Claremont Training Course: Photo & Video Business Bootcamp

Ben is also the Course Creator of: Virtual Tour Pro

Photo & Video Business Bootcamp comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee from Ben Claremont.

Ben writes:

Photo & Video Business Bootcamp is broken up into five modules:

1. Business Setup - From the technical aspects like registering your business, insurance & taxes, to the fun stuff like choosing which services to offer & which niches to target. These decisions will shape the success & longevity of your business and we will cover them in depth!

2. Pricing & Packaging - How much should you charge? We'll cover pricing models in-depth, from strategically packaging your services to setting the rates you want, you’ll learn how to charge premium prices that grow over time, as your business does.

3. Getting Clients - From finding qualified leads and making the perfect pitch deck to learning the biggest mistakes to avoid. In this section you’ll master the entire sales process and start landing regular, high-paying clients without any awkward sales conversations!

4. Branding & Marketing - We'll guide you to choosing the perfect business name with the perfect logo, website, social media & my best kept secrets for reaching a big audience on social media in 2022 and beyond.

5. Scaling Your Business - Learn how to win bigger clients, charge more, offer more, outsource work & how to set up your business for long term success. This section will help you reach the next level, and go from part-time to full-time!

30-Day Money Back Guarantee - Although I am extremely confident you will find the bootcamp to be worth every cent, your satisfaction is extremely important to me, which is why I'm offering a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t feel you didn't receive AT LEAST the value you paid for, simply contact me within 30 days for a refund. No hard feelings!

Plus, use this WGAN affiliate link to buy Photo & Video Business Bootcamp Course and/or this WGAN affiliate link Virtual Tour Pro Course and email me (DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com) the receipt and I will send you back a coupon code to received 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) with 100+ courses, from 80+ instructions covering 10+ major topics. Even if you ask Ben for a full refund, you can still use the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) for 12 months free.

Succeed Faster with course created by Ben Claremont:

1. Virtual Tour Pro
2. Photo & Video Business Bootcamp

Best,

Dan

Save 15 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont and WGAN Coupon Code: WGANVTP | Plus, use this WGAN affiliate link to buy Photo & Video Business Bootcamp Course and/or this WGAN affiliate link Virtual Tour Pro Course and email (DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com) me the receipt and I will send you back a coupon code to received 12 months free of WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) with 100+ courses, from 80+ instructions covering 10+ major topics. Even if you ask Ben for a full refund, you can still use the WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) for 12 months free.

--
Regarding WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport), We Get Around Network is not affiliated with Matterport.