Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,024 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 46 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AerialAerial 360How toReal Estate

How to Add Aerial images to Your Virtual Tour Without Aerial Images17218

View/Share
360 Photos
Miami, Florida
threesixty_tours private msg quote post Address this user

Standard or Premium members of the WGAN forum get FREE use ThreeSixty Tours top tier Subscription. Sign Up for Free

Transcript
Intro-Lido House Aerial Image Examples
So let’s get started and the pictures today are from Luxury Home imaging Marcia and the crew at luxury imaging. They just take wonderful, drone images. And this is just a beautiful image of a hotel, called Lido house. And what they’ve done here is combined five different Matterport tours of the hotel, which I like, and they’ve, you know, taken a drone image.

Of the hotel and it just puts the entire hotel into perspective and you can go into each room, , like you can go into the Collins cottage and see what the cottage is and all the details of it. And this is the Matterport 3d model. So you can, you know, view all of it, block around the house. And once you’re done, you can close it out.

What I liked about this is that they put some custom markers. So for example, they put this as the noble restaurant. You can click on it. And, you know, it’ll give you, this is a regular, , image. It’s not a Matterport image of the, noble restaurant and people can come in and, you know, they can look around the restaurant and then when you’re done, you close it, they could have opened the image in here, but they chose to open in a new window.

That could be done too. So this is, street view. So they’ve added different markers. You know, you can add a video if you. and what’s nice about this is that, you know, you can see the entire area if, the hotel can show, showcase the hotel and how beautiful the surrounding area is.

Aerial Image Examples
So the second image that I want to show is of a home. They’ve also added the tour here and this shows, this is an aerial image showing the proximity, to the beach or to the ocean. and what’s beautiful is that it gives, it gives the house a completely different perspective. So you can, as a photographer, you can just do the, Matterport tour and or whatever tour that is and send it to the real estate agent.

Or you can do a nice, you can take a nice, drone image, if you can. , if you can’t take a drone image, then I’ll show you how to just, grab an aerial image, online. And you can turn that into your, tour. You can add it to your. So here again, once you’re done with the house, you can tour the entire house, close it out.

And again, it gives the house a much better perspective when you add, , an aerial image, right? It’s a completely different tour. It’s just, more enticing to the, the person doing the tour. one more tour a, I want to image before I, dive into how you can add your aerial images when you don’t have.

So, again, this is another aerial image by luxury imaging, beautiful drone image here, and you can look around and they’ve added a custom marker here to show that this is a San Antonio lake, and this is the home we’re looking at. This is, you know, of a three bedroom house coming soon. So they’ve added this nice, , icon again, you can add regular images, Matterport, images, videos, and whatever else you think can make the virtual tour, better.

Simple and Effective 360 Tours
How to Add Aerial Images without having them
So now let’s say that, you know, you, you don’t have an aerial image. You don’t have a 3d aerial image. How are you going to get your, your, your image? So let’s go to the Lito house. And what we’ve done is I’ve downloaded this picture. This is a 2d image. I’ve downloaded it from Google maps and you can find it on Google maps and, what you want to do.

To create this. we want to add the Matterport tours or any other virtual, tour or 360 degree image to this picture. You can log into your threesixty.tours dashboard, scroll all the way down to your photos. And what we’ve done here is we’ve uploaded this picture here. So let’s click on the pencil icon to edit the picture.

And now once in here you see, this is the picture I’ve added two Matterport. over here, you can add regular 360 degree images and you know, let’s add one more. So I’ve added this one, the Collins and the Linda cottage. We’re going to add the hardware cottage. So I open the matter port George, just to get the link from it.

I grab the link and I close it out. And what you want to do here, it’s very easy. You just right click and you place a marker. And that’s it. I click on the pencil icon. I’m adding a Matterport tour here. I cop, I paste the link over here. If you wanted to add, , and here let’s call it the Harbor cottage and I can, save it.

And so now I have the tour here and if I go into the image, I refresh it and you can see that the tours already here I’ve added it even without an image. So I didn’t have an aerial image. I didn’t have a 360 degree. now, this is of course not as beautiful as this image where you can look around. , but it’s still a 2d image.

It gives the hotel a nice view. And then, you know, people can go into the, the cottage the matter per tour. Normally as if, you know, you had a regular image, you close it out and they’re back in here and that’s it. That’s how you add, an aerial image. Even if you don’t have. and if you do have any questions, do let us know, try threesixty.tours , sign up for free and try our virtual tour service.

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@threesixty_tours when you add photos or videos, would I be uploading them to your data server or will they be hosted on a server that I use and it’s only a link to them?
Post 2 IP   flag post
View/Share
360 Photos
Miami, Florida
threesixty_tours private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @ron0987,

Yes you would upload them on our website onto our server. It's very easy to do. If you have Matterport tours you simply paste the link there.

If you are a standard or premium WGAN member you get free access to threesixty.tours
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Regards,
Hadi from threesixty.tours
Free use of ThreeSixty Tours top tier Subscription as long as you are a Standard or Premium member. Sign Up for Free
Post 3 IP   flag post
101274 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?