Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360CloudpanoPricingReal EstateVirtual Tour

Cloudpano Pricing Changes ?17183

PhotographyByWasim private msg quote post Address this user
Howdy! Hope all is well with everyone. Anyone here been using Cloudpano for virtual tours? I have several on there for commercial clients that wanted to host a tour on their websites via html embed that I paid the $10/per tour option since I don't do enough volume to warrant paying monthly, and loved that they offered that option.

Well, got an email today from them that they are migrating all 'Pro' users to a 19.99/month subscription, including those that paid the 10/tour option to get the Pro features.

I have gone back and forth with Zach from there about it, and it's at a point where it's really kinda riled me up. Up to at least 20 days after I paid for my last tour on there, the $10/tour option said "Never Expires." (https://web.archive.org/web/20211023034516/https://www.cloudpano.com/). Now they're telling me they're not going to be published anymore if I choose not to move to the 19.99/monthly subscription and suggested I "download my tours" or (retroactively?!?) pass the fee along to my clients.

I'm quite grossed out at this point and am looking for another platform that will allow me to host virtual tours on a 'per tour' basis rather than that subscription nonsense (the whole reason I ditched Matterport to begin with). Anyone have any ideas? I'm quite done with Cloudpano.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shamil private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Wasim,

Try tourwizard.net. I have been using them for the last 4 years and you only pay per tour and the tours don't expire for two years or more. 15.99 Canadian dollars per tour. I still seem to have the tours I loaded in 2018 as of now.

Here is an example tour -
http://tours.pictureitsoldphotography.ca/60-ellerby-square-north-vaughan/

hope this helps

best regards

shamil
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ricccimar private msg quote post Address this user
Same problem here. And even with the pro account (19.99 by month) you can upload only 3 tours. You have to upgrade to pro plus at 33$ by month. That's a shame when i bought the 10$ by tour was "lifetime" and after 1 year it seem the only option is tu upgrade ro proplus, download the tours (hot tham in your own server) and delete or downgrade the account
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ricccimar private msg quote post Address this user
Ok. I talked with support. Currently hosted tours will stay there with no charge
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I bought an unlimited lifetime account a year or two ago as I saw the value for no other reason than vacant land tours.

For budget Real Estate tours (US & Canada ONLY) I still really recommend Zillow's 3D home tours as they boost the listing on Zillow and they are really easy to shoot and aren't time consuming
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?