Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingRussiaVideo

Matterport Intro Video (in Russian): Your thoughts? (Твои мысли?)15414

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Matterport Intro Video | Video courtesy of Matterport Russia YouTube Video | 15 August 2021

Hi All,

You do not need to speak Russian to watch this Matterport Intro Video (above) for potential Russian clients.

Matterport does lots of marketing videos in other languages. This is the first time I spotted one in Russian. (I am the second subscriber to this Matterport Russia YouTube Channel.)

Your thoughts? (Твои мысли?)

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I wonder what Matterport is doing - or not doing - in Russia (based on this video (above) from 15 August 2021.

Do you know?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
There are hundreds matterport yusers in Rusiia and much more across globe, but i dont like translation, most terms are ok in english, no need to translate em
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I believe Matterport stopped dealing with Russia in 2014 when Russia stole Crimea from Ukraine and stirred a new conflict after that in 2 regions in Eastern Ukraine. I am not going to be too political here about these two regions and what bad things russian government were doing to citizens of these regions and that it was a place where they fired at MH17 plane from killing more than 220 people from around the world. And this is what they lie about now what they are fighting for.

Russia was put under some sanctions back then. So I am not sure why Matterport made their promo video in russian in 2021.

As for understanding english.. since I was working in IT in Russia 3 years before we moved to Australia andI could read manuals I can say you this: a lot of people in Russia can tell you they know English but probably 90% won't understand a word you're saying to them and barely can say anything back. I know that because I thought the same.

BTW, if you do remember Dan GEOCV CEO moved to Russia-Moscow. However I believe he is Ukrainian which is my guess based on his last name. I am wondering if he is alright now there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?