Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBlur ToolDSLRHighlights ReelLabelsPricingPro2Real EstateSnapShotsStrategy

Matterport features and picture packages for real estate15234

BenAdgie private msg quote post Address this user
WGANs!

I would like to compare notes on picture packages for real estate with my fellow MSPs.

1. Do you pull pictures from your MP scan or do you shoot separate DSLR shots?
2. Would the separate DSLR shots be an up charge or your standard product?
3. How much post production do you do? Quick pass in Lightroom? More detailed edits in Photoshop?
4. Do you label the pictures?
5. If you label the pictures, do you put them in a specific order?
6. Do you use a 3rd party service for photo editing?

For the MP scan, for your standard offering, do you..?

1. Set up the highlight reel
2. Label the floor plan / dollhouse
3. Blur tool - anything
4. Place 360s on the floor plan?
5. Do you use a 3rd party to prepare the finished MP scan?

Thank you for your consideration and any feedback. Real estate agents expect a fast turnaround, specially in today’s supply exhausted market. I am looking for ways to streamline and scale.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @BenAdgie
For the MP scan, for your standard offering, do you..?

1. Set up the highlight reel
2. Label the floor plan / dollhouse
3. Blur tool - anything
4. Place 360s on the floor plan?
5. Do you use a 3rd party to prepare the finished MP scan?

@BenAdgie

I wonder if it is best to provide three quotes to prospective Matterport 24/7 Open House Tour clients:

Option 1: Lowest Price (excludes everything in your list (above) and hosting charged separately
Option 2: Nicely loaded (everything in your list, except 3rd party tools)
Option 3: Fully loaded (everything in your list)

Option 1 lets you be competitive with low-ball competitors (though you likely scan better). And, this may help you get the first order and then offer Add Ons.

Option 2 for those that like to buy a car with air-conditioning and power windows

Option 3 for those that like pin striping; upgraded wheels; awesome sound system, etc.

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@BenAdgie

I have a couple different offerings.

My most budget minded offering is a Zillow 3D home tours and professional stills on homes under 5,000 SqFt for $300 (in my home area)

Most my clients fall into either my budget offering or full package which is Professional Stills, Matterport, Zillow 3D home tour, Floor Plan & Site Plan, and walkthrough video.

I do outsource the editing of my stills and videos these days as it allows me to spend more time in the field shooting

On my single property website I will typically arrange the first 6 or so images with a curbside, then the most prominent features like the kitchen, living room, master bedroom/bath or other features like a pool, theatre, wine room, etc (no sense in being 7,8,9 photos in and still being in the foyer)

I found that the images pulled from a Matterport tour didn't meet my clients needs and really only work in a pinch if you or the client need to pull something after the shoot has been completed.

Using a Matterport tour for stills requires much more thought in camera placement and height and isn't always the most beneficial for a flow of the tour. If you place the camera at optimal height for stills the tour would feel as if it was shot from a toddlers perspective. I have found it much more repeatable to shoot traditional stills and this also removes any chance of Matterport artifacts in any of the images like chatter or alignment issues
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@lilnitsch

I typically am still able to tun around deliverables in 24 hours for video editing I ask for an additional day
Post 4 IP   flag post
Rockwall, Texas
Dcook001 private msg quote post Address this user
Any recommendations on outsourcing editing of photos & videos?
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Dcook001

I am not at my computer ~ stills I have been using BoxBrownie as I have some relationships there video I have another vendor if your shoot me a message I can send you a vendor
Post 6 IP   flag post
BenAdgie private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the feedback! We have been typically pulling stills from the matterport scan. The overall image quality is high but artifacts are very common. We have also started exporting the still editing to spend more time in the field.

Thanks for the feedback on arranging the pictures. We have found it is time consuming labeling the picture files in a similar order you described. Arranging the pictures on the single property website feels like a more effective route.

Cheers to Boxbrownie. They are a great solution for virtual staging as well as still editing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101428 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?