Kuula is great for hosting your images and tours but some might find that it lacks certain elements like sidebar menus, image carousels ....
Kuula doesn't offer that out of the box but they offer a player API - an application programmer interface. Using that you can retrieve image previews, titles.... and use them to create your own personalized tour but still using kuula.

I have created two examples on Codepen using the kuula API
One is a side menu - I get all the image titles in a tour via the API and create a side selection menu out of it.
Example is here and it looks like

The other example is a image carousel which allows you to select the current image - I got the preview thumbnails via the API.
Example is here and it looks like

When/if you look at the examples please do not use a mobile phone - CodePen isn't suited for mobiles and it will completely change the formatting of the page.

If your host is offering an API - it is something that can be used to stand out from the standard tour.
You either need some html, javascript, CSS knowledge or you can outsource that part - it should not be expensive since there is not that much coding involved and once it is done - it can be reused .