Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
FAQIntroductionsNewbies

New to the WGAN Forum? Please introduce yourself14

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Akan
Hi Dan. I am Akan. I am from Kazakhstan. Thank you for your "we get around network forum" it is useful for Us. Last year I bought Matterport and I make business in city Astana. However Matterport is not popular in my city, but I work hardly.
Post 526 IP   flag post
IanA private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone! My name is Ian and I work for my sister-in-law at a real estate company in Ottawa Ontario. I've been using the Matterport camera for about 2 weeks now ...

Love this forum - lots of great interaction and lots of helpful hints.

[@DanSmigrod started this new discussion with the content that was here.]

Thanks in advance for any help down the road!

Ian
Post 527 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: San Francisco-based Matterport Service Provider Enviroscan3D Founder @DougTse
Post 528 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: @AerialLook CEO Robert Koenekamp on DaiWoKan Platform
Post 529 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: San Diego-based REALTOR Broker George Kenner (@GeorgeK)

Hi All,

Newbie or seasoned Pro?

Please do introduce yourself, your company and where you are located.

Video - or plain text - is fine.

It's fun to learn some about each other.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 530 IP   flag post

Beatcolor private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone. I am Amy from Vietnam. I am working in real estate photography.I am glad to join this room and hope that can share the same interest with you, guys.
Post 531 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Beatcolor is Awesome I love using your service Amy! Now I need to book more photo shoots to use your more often.
Post 532 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Thank you for being part of something special.

You are among 3,500 wGAN Forum Members in 100+ countries that have created the world's largest database about Matterport, Google Street View and related topics. The knowledge base is 42,380 posts about 5,800 topics.

We have 10,000 Visitors to the We Get Around Network Forum Community monthly.

While not everyone joins - or posts - it's super-exciting to be party of a movement of forward-thinking visionaries ...

Happy Hew Year,

Dan

P.S. If you have not previously introduced yourself, please do!

P.P.S. Where some new Members are located ...

Post 533 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all! My name is Earl and I’m the owner of an online marketing company named Alchemy Digital Media - we previously focused mainly on web design and SEO with various types of small businesses. This year, however, we’ve taken the leap and decided to transition over to purely real estate marketing. We’ve just purchased a Matterport camera, a drone and other equipment that allows us to offer all types of real estate videography and photography! Glad to be part of the network and contributing as much as I can.
Post 534 IP   flag post
MediaTrends360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,
My name is Dereck, proud owner of Media Trends 360! I am a Matterport Pro Service provider and I live and serve the San Antonio TX area. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.
Post 535 IP   flag post
3dstudyonet private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I am Fatih from Türkiye. I am the owner of 3dStudyo.net and 3dEvler.com. I am MSP since April.2016. Nice to join this forum, hope I can get a lot and give a lot to our community. best wishes. thanks Dan for creating such a forum for us.
Post 536 IP   flag post
imad private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

My name is Imad, I live currently in Saudi Arabia, and I'm looking to deploy 3D Tours into AEC industry.

Thanks to @DanSmigrod for the great work of WGAN, and many thanks to everyone in here for all the information and experience you're sharing.
Post 537 IP   flag post
orbitvr private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tyler, I live in St. Joseph, MO and I have recently started as a Matterport service provider. I look forward to interacting with you all.
Post 538 IP   flag post
tombook private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, my name is Tom and I split time living in Rockland and Ulster Counties in NY. I've been producing videos for many years but the business has evolved to the point where I'd like to expand potential revenue streams. As I just told Dan, I'm very happy a forum like this exists! I look forward to sharing information and advice with all of you!
Post 539 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all, my name is Adrian Wilcox. My company has been in the property imaging business for the past 12 years and working in the Real Estate technology industry for the past 16 years here in South Florida. Our company offers not only the Virtual Tour services but also commercial property photography, aerial photography (drone and fixed wing), schematic site surveys, consumer marketing materials, and data management systems. We are also heavily involved in the tech side of the real estate industry through our parent company Paravel Media that develops data integration and presentation systems for the MLS.
Post 540 IP   flag post
orbitvr private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, my name is Hunter Richie, and I'm a graphic designer for a new business in Missouri, called Orbit VR! If you ever need any Virtual Reality work and live in the Kansas City/Omaha area, please contact us! Otherwise, I'd also be happy to do any freelance graphic work, just contact me through here!

Thank you!
Post 541 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

New to the WGAN Forum?

Please introduce yourself.

Best,

Dan
Post 542 IP   flag post
mjstef private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning folks! I am a small company that is well diversified in vacation property maintenance as well as real estate sales and photography. I am looking at doing virtual tours for my clients vacation homes as an additional service. This forum came up while I was searching for information on Matterport. I appears I will be reading for days here as their is a TON of information! Thanks for adding me Dan!
Post 543 IP   flag post
jfrankcole private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everybody, I'm Frank and I'm a Realtor in Virginia Beach. I've been using the Matterport for about 3 weeks and I love it so far. I feel like there is a ton of potential with the camera and I'm stoked to learn more from the pros!
Post 544 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @jthomashall
I am a real estate agent in Florida and have been fascinated by Matterport since the 1st time I saw the 3d photography. I am moving to Missouri and plan on starting a Matterport business there as part of my real estate activities. Tom Hall
Post 545 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @SWELLS
Hi Dan,

My name is Sean Wells. My brother, Josh Wells, owns Sun Valley Photo here in Ketchum, Idaho, a well known world class ski resort.

We are a Matterport service provider. We would be happy to furnish Matterport tours as well as hi end videos and photos of various
Hotels / Motels / Resorts in our area.

We are also within driving distance of Jackson Hole, Wyoming and
the resorts around Salt Lake City, Utah including Park City.

Please let me know how we can contribute.

Thanks.

Sean Wells
[redacted]
Post 546 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@SWELLS

Thanks for joining the WGAN Forum.

About the Matterport Pro Help Wanted Posts in the WGAN Forum.

Best,

Dan
Post 547 IP   flag post
rammultimedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone! My name is Martin and I work in Cracow, Poland
Post 548 IP   flag post
ikomenk private msg quote post Address this user
hi,
i'm arif from yogyakarta - indonesia i work for myself.
Post 549 IP   flag post
rgestevens private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, My name is Ralph. Just joined and just become a Matterport owner. Based in Almunecar in Spain.
Post 550 IP   flag post
monikahortobagyi private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I am Monika from Hungary, I found this place, when I started to follow up of 3D virtual tours. I found an alternative solution of Matterport, which would available for me now, this solution could be the Cupix what I would like to use with 360 degree camera. So I'm looking for information, I'm collecting information, and I think this community is very useful for this learning processing, and later my work
Post 551 IP   flag post
MKourani private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
My name is Mohammad. I have a matterport campro2 and just started my own business in Beirut and Riyadh KSA I have got 4 Hotels,1 resort and 3 restaurants in my first month, which make a big achievement till now.
Post 552 IP   flag post
Premium360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, my name is Renan, I'm from Brazil and I have a company called Premium360, my focus is being in the northeastern region of my country, where absolutely no one knows matterport. I am getting enough service and scheduling for next, I am looking for large malls and real estate and making agreements and contracts, I hope to share good experiences with you, hug.
Post 553 IP   flag post
DaveChawaga private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings Dan and We Get Around Network! Dave here from Robotic Imaging Group. We are a VR tour and architectural modeling company primarily focused on the AEC industry. We integrate Matterport, Drone, Leica and other technologies in innovative ways for our customers. We are also a Leica BLK360 distributor. So great to be part of this forum!
Post 554 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Hemet, CA
RobertGalletta private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, my name is Robert and own and operate a company called "Dexterity Creative Solutions". We specialize in Matterport 3D imaging as well as drone photography and videography. I'm located in sunny Southern California (Inland Empire).
Post 555 IP   flag post
101600 924 30