Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DVistaNick PowellTrainingTutorial

SPECIAL 25% OFF until Jan 15 - 3DVistaTraining.com - by Nick Powell13929

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I expect some of you are getting tired of my constant recommendation of 3DVista. If not, I would be!

If you've followed my comments on 3DVista during 2020, you know that I first opened this complex application back in the spring to create (for a paying client) this complex tour with over 170 panos and 5 Matterport models all linked together:

MarinersVillage360.com

I have two big Thank You's to credit for my survival of the project - first the client who was very patient as I learned 3DVista on-the-job and also Nick Powell (in the UK) who I engaged multiple times over Zoom to tutor me out of desperate corners I painted myself into.

If you are interested to learn and master 3DVista, setting yourself way apart from the competition, then you needn't struggle as much as I did. Nick Powell has just launched 3DVistaTraining.com which is a collection of tutorial videos taking you through this powerful program.

3DVista has a solid collection of their own tutorials on their YouTube channel, and Larissa Lindeman at the company is a very good presenter. However, Nick goes into much finer detail. Also, Nick's tutorials cover the entire process right from shooting to processing the panos in preparation for the 3DVista part. He's a detail nut, exactly what I want from a tutorial.

Access to Nick's training videos is a one-time purchase and he's RIGHT NOW running a special until January 15th offering 25% off, at £149 (he's a brit, remember!) which is about $200. If you want to learn 3DVista, this will turbo-charge your effort. $200 is a lot less than I voluntarily "tipped" Nick for his help last spring, and even what I sent him was worth every penny.

Here are some more tours I accomplished thanks to Nick's instruction:
OreanaTour.com
777AviationTour.com
MacArthurPlaceTour.com
5683Colodny.com

DISCLAIMER: I get no cut from 3DVista or Nick Powell if you take advantage of this excellent set of videos. I'm just an enthusiast for 3DVista and grateful for Nick's help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MarkJohn private msg quote post Address this user
Home3d

Just to add to your post ... Ive just followed your link to Nicks website and its probably worth adding that the course is free if you buy 3dVista through him as a reseller. See bottom of home page.

I too have no link to either Nick or 3dVista although I have seen some of Nicks videos before.

Thanks Mark
Post 2 IP   flag post
filinto private msg quote post Address this user
I cannot register for this. Is anyone having the same issue when trying to buy the training course?
Post 3 IP   flag post
MarkJohn private msg quote post Address this user
What problem have you got? I can fill out all the fields on this page with my personal details

https://3dvistatraining.com/3d-vista-training-checkout/

but I have not completed payment as I dont need to buy.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?