Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentFloor PlansGiftsHolidayMarketing

Loss Leader Christmas Gift idea.... free floor plan with purchase of scan13803

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking of sending out a free voucher to our client list for ONE COMPLIMENTARY SCHEMATIC FLOOR PLAN on a future scanned property as a Christmas Gift/Thank You for continued business.

Obviously the voucher would eat into the profits of one scan, but hopefully it would also encourage the client to order it consistently going forward. (It would be limited to one free floor plan to each client).

Thought I'd share this idea with all of you, and also ask if anyone has done something like this before and wouldn't mind sharing their wording (all the small print/legalese if there was any) and possibly a rough idea of what the design looked like. (E.g., was it made to look like a coupon? Would it actually have to be remitted, or would you just have a record on file that the gift was offered to them? etc.).
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod .... I must be feeding off your brainwaves.... I made this post and then went to the FORUM HOMEPAGE and saw your post "Question of the Day: What gifts are you giving clients for the holidays?"
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I currently have been offering a floor plan & site plan for an additional $50 and now have been doing this on most properties
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Birmingham, Alabama
rko1 private msg quote post Address this user
We currently are giving a WP3D webpage free with interior/exterior images and Matterport. Beginning January we will then include the webpage as part of a package which will include images, a one minute teaser (video), and webpage.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?