Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AsteroomFeedback PleaseTipsTraining

Feedback please for tour13047

Jacksonville, Florida
thereal360 private msg quote post Address this user
Can you please give me some feedback for this one?

https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=ZVbYCFfnGEmN95clRtHHhg&hideleadgen=0&autorotation=1

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Minor nit picks ~ I would have hidden the trash can in the driveway and personally I would have edited the camera out of the mirrors ditto with the monopod on the table in the game room ~ Overall, it's a salable tour.

What drone were you using for the 360 looks like you may have had a little wind or something
Post 2 IP   flag post
homefinders3d private msg quote post Address this user
Usually u turn all ceiling fans off. Looks good
Post 3 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
As a professional drone photographer, I try to always shoot real estate mid-day to avoid shadows as much as possible - they detract from the ability of the viewer to see the exterior details.

If I must shoot when the sun is lower in the sky, I use an ND polarizing filter to cure down on the lens flare and blown out area of the sky.

I have a checklist of exterior preparations that must be made in advance that I give to the agents.

This includes removing any cars from the driveway and placing any loose items such as trash cans in the garage or by the side of the house where they are less likely to be seen.

I would remove the driveway shot for that reason - it doesn't add to the tour.

On the interiors, I noticed that some windows/doors have shades drawn - all shades should be opened to create more light.

I also noticed that some windows are blown out in the photos with brightness - you must shoot with HDR and then edit to create good window pulls.

I would not submit this to any of the real estate agents I work with in my area.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
Minor nit picks ~ I would have hidden the trash can in the driveway and personally I would have edited the camera out of the mirrors ditto with the monopod on the table in the game room ~ Overall, it's a salable tour.

What drone were you using for the 360 looks like you may have had a little wind or something

Hello... Thanks for the feedback. yeah i probably still will do that. If it was for a client I already would have.

Used the Mavic Air 2
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by homefinders3d
Usually u turn all ceiling fans off. Looks good

I agree. I have actually not changed any of them i think. I should have. It's a bit weird for these "portfolio" pieces since people are often present and hide from room to room.
But i need to put a checklist in my BAG.

BLINDS 50% and Fans off!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglePrecision
As a professional drone photographer, I try to always shoot real estate mid-day to avoid shadows as much as possible - they detract from the ability of the viewer to see the exterior details. If I must shoot when the sun is lower in the sky, I use an ND polarizing filter to cure down on the lens flare and blown out area of the sky.
I have a checklist of exterior preparations that must be made in advance that I give to the agents. This includes removing any cars from the driveway and placing any loose items such as trash cans in the garage or by the side of the house where they are less likely to be seen. I would remove the driveway shot for that reason - it doesn't add to the tour.
On the interiors, I noticed that some windows/doors have shades drawn - all shades should be opened to create more light. I also noticed that some windows are blown out in the photos with brightness - you must shoot with HDR and then edit to create good window pulls.
I would not submit this to any of the real estate agents I work with in my area.

Thank you for your detailed feedback.
I actually did, or maybe meant to use a ND filter. Maybe I forgot. But yes that's a good point.
If it would have been for a real shoot i would have asked to move the cars. I should have hide the trashcan! I will probably remove the slide!

I agree on the shades.

I did shoot DNG 5 Shoot bracketed on this one merged in camera. (DFE-plugin.

Thanks to you again!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
Cleaned up the 2 cars and the trash can... Better?

Also deleted that 2nd shoot. I agree doesn't add much.

I also will post the actual regular Photos in a bit. A bit more nervous about those lol..
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Definitely a lot cleaner

I started within Sotheby's International Realty ~ With this brand they actually will reject listings for having trash cans or chainlink fence in the photos
Post 9 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
also cleaned the Cam on the monopod in the bathrooms

Post 10 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
https://show.tours/mark00

Please some feedback on the aerial and the Regular photos. I am aware the regular ones are often very tight. Didn't have my wide angle yet (just arrived a few days ago). Besides that. What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Alex
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@thereal360

A once over in photoshop or Lightroom could go a long way

Post 12 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
Agreeed !
Looks nicer

What did you do @lilnitsch ? The short version i guess.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@thereal360

I used the Camera Raw filter to adjust the image started with just the Auto then adjusted the white balance a bit & straightened the perspective a bit on the living room I then just added something on the TV to nock down the reflection

Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
On the exterior I also did a sky replacement to make it pop a bit
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch

I your before and after editing.

WOW!

Makes a huge difference.

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

Funny thing is I out source most of my editing these days just to regain a bit more time
Post 17 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida

Ok yeah i havn't done any sky replacements yet. Will look into that.

What sliders would you adjust in LR?

For 1st and 2nd?
I assume it was mostly clarity and push the midtones? Maybe vibrance?
Post 18 IP   flag post
San Francisco
EricTsai private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @thereal360,

Thanks for sharing. Pretty cool to see that you started your tour up in the air!

You can actually usre the "blur" feature to flue out the trash cans and cars in the web editor.

-Eric
Post 19 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
@EricTsai
Hey Eric yeah, i ended up editing them out in the 360 photos. I did use the Blur tool. And while it worked, i did find it a bit cumbersome. When I forgot something to blur... i had to start all over.
I will try to write down some mental notes next time i use it. overall - it worked, but wasn't the most pleasant experience.
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
This is how I edit objects out of a pano

Post 21 IP   flag post
101421 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?