Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomCOVID19Haircut

One thing that you have innovated in your business as a result of COVID-19?13020

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

At 7 am this morning (Thursday, 10 September 2020), my hairstylist, Vincent, of 15+ years cut my hair/my wife's hair on our outdoor patio. All wearing masks. It was the first time my wife and I got our hair cut since February 2020.

Among other things, as a result of the pandemic, Vincent has innovated by doing at-home hair cuts for a dozen of his clients.

What is one thing that you have innovated in your business as a result of COVID-19?

Dan

P.S. Want to see my "after" Vincent look? Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 tonight:

WGAN-TV Live at 5: Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features with Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO Eric Tsai
Post 1 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Dan. We noticed that you were getting quite wooly on your videos!
Post 2 IP   flag post
In answer to the main question - creating 100% virtual spaces with 3D modelling and then turning them into walk throughs. Conferences, exhibitions, galleries. It's a work in progress at the moment.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @CharlesHH
Hey Dan. We noticed that you were getting quite wooly on your videos!

Imagine what my wife has been saying! You may not recognize me on tonight's show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @CharlesHH
In answer to the main question - creating 100% virtual spaces with 3D modeling and then turning them into walk throughs. Conferences, exhibitions, galleries. It's a work in progress at the moment.

Sounds like your innovation is that you are new to 3D virtual tours? And, you are shooting spaces that you may not have done before such as conference/exhibit spaces and galleries ...?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
No. Not shooting real spaces this time. I've been doing that with MP Pro 2.

We are now creating completely imaginary spaces. Using 3D modelling and then creating the walkthrough.
You don't have a showroom for your business? We'll build you one and your customers can visit it.
Your event has been cancelled due to Covid? We will create a space where you can hold it virtually.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesHH
No. Not shooting real spaces this time. I've been doing that with MP Pro 2.

We are now creating completely imaginary spaces. Using 3D modelling and then creating the walkthrough.
You don't have a showroom for your business? We'll build you one and your customers can visit it.
Your event has been cancelled due to Covid? We will create a space where you can hold it virtually.

Do you have an example of your work? Sounds fascinating.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101428 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?