Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Tuesday, 8 September 2020) is:

Does your average shoot include 2 or more Add On services?

Such as:

1. Photos
2. Video
3. 24/7 Open House Virtual Tour
4. Zillow 3D Tour
5. Floor Plans
6. Drone Photos
7. Drone Video
8. Twilight
9. Virtual Twilight
10. Virtual Staging

Best,

Dan

---

This WGAN Question of the Day was inspired by the following post in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @JonJ
@Joephoto411,

I understand that there are photographers out there that are not interested in photographing homes for $150-$200 per home, but I do not understand why you say that it is difficult to make a good living at this price point.

My lowest price package is $150 for homes up to 2000 sqft, but my average appointment is closer to $230. That being said, doing just 2 appointments a day will yield an annual income around $100k after expenses.

What kind of income do most photographers expect/desire to make? In my opinion, there is a huge opportunity to make significant income in this business if you are able to build a healthy client base. I average 5 properties a day and also shoot on the weekend if necessary.

It took me about 3 years to build this client base, but building relationships take time. To me this is a great field to be in for a few reasons.

The startup cost is relatively low, there is no need for a 4 year degree, you can earn while you learn and you have a lot of flexibility with your schedule.

This has been a great fit for me and I do not see a lot of other opportunities with these kinds of benefits.

JonJ