Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Business PlanGearMarketingNewbiesReal EstateSales

How many of you offer a ONE STOP SHOP?12947

Jacksonville, Florida
thereal360 private msg quote post Address this user
So I originally thought about just doing 360 and it seems especially for Real Estate, it seems like the only way to do this is offer Photography Videography including Drone shots and 360 all together.
Especially as a newcomer is see it's hard to get paid with only one or 2 off these.

Trying to figure out how fast i need to get my Drone license... Been flying privately for a year now and have "ok" skills...

How many off you offer ALL of these? And how often do you get booked FOR anything less then all of these.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user

Full service. Photo, Matterport, Zillow 3D, Video, & Aerial

In order to not be flying DIRTY you need to have your Remote Pilot Certificate (part 107) any use of a drone for $$$ triggers the commercial use of the drone and therefore requires a Part 107
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Zillow 3D home under 5,000 Sqft & Photos: $299

Matterport & Zillow 3D home under 5,000 Sqft & Photos: $474

Matterport & Zillow 3D home under 5,000 Sqf, Photos & Zillow Walkthrough Video: $623
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, it seems that if you want to do real estate you have to offer everything. I started with drones, added Matterport, now standard photo. And yeah, realtors are still exploring options with 360/virtual tours. So, best to be flexible and learn a few other programs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Ditto... I offer it all...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
@DouglasMeyers using an inspire?
Post 6 IP   flag post
dzunker private msg quote post Address this user
So I focus on commercial clients, and only do some RE, but the needs are similar.

There is a hierarchy of needs for your clients whether realtors or businesses:

1. Regular Photos are always required - spaces for plus faces and things for commercial
2. Drone photos are helpful, but not for everything
3. Video is not necessary, but compared to 360 has better reach due to platform availability and social media integration. The content is better controlled than the 360, and the client is not dependent on hosting.
4. 360 imagery is more important now with COVID, but still at the bottom of the hierarchy of needs IMO. Based on the current environment, video $ are probably feeling more competition from 360 $.

I do offer all of these services. Even if you do not, find someone to use on contract to remain the single point of contact for your client, or someone else will become that single point of contact.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Interiors video is a massive time suck and the learning curve is super steep. Skip video.
Post 8 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
I offer everything, but I am in Argentina, South America.
I am planning to move to Australia or New Zealand at the future. So if anyone there needs help, please let me know
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Expertise

I am picking up business from other photographers because I offer VR & video then the agent realizes I can do photos to boot at then end of the day I would be just as happy just shooting VR & video. I just like to be flexible which clients seem to appreciate
Post 10 IP   flag post
MW_VRS private msg quote post Address this user
When I first stated, the first 3 realtors I approached all asked the same thing. can you do Drone footage. I said, I have been flying several years privately, however I was in the process fo getting my FAA 107. That night I started my course.

After I got my FAA 107, I got a call from a realtor who was using 3 different companies. 1 for Video Tour, One for Still and another for drone services. When they found out they could get it all threw one company for half the price. They referred me to 4 other companies that now also use me regularly...

So yea you want to offer it all. I offer Matterport, HDR Photography, Drone Photography and Drone Videos.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @dzunker
1. Regular Photos are always required - spaces for plus faces and things for commercial
2. Drone photos are helpful, but not for everything
3. Video is not necessary, but compared to 360 has better reach due to platform availability and social media integration. The content is better controlled than the 360, and the client is not dependent on hosting.
4. 360 imagery is more important now with COVID, but still at the bottom of the hierarchy of needs IMO. Based on the current environment, video $ are probably feeling more competition from 360 $.

@thereal360

Of the 20,000+ visitors to the WGAN Forum monthly, I do not know of anyone that makes a living from just shooting Matterport tours.

As @dzunker shared (above), real estate agents want photos first.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Expertise
Interiors video is a massive time suck and the learning curve is super steep. Skip video.

In this WGAN-TV show, PhotoAndvideoEdits.com and @Hometakes Founder Colin Forte shows and tells a video shooting workflow that may change your mind about how to shoot and offer video:

WGAN-TV: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com - Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video

@thereal360

I encourage you to watch this WGAN-TV show too. For someone just starting out, it's a great way to get started offering video.

Plus, Colin also discusses bundling (and how to make it work for you).

Best

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@thereal360

A Related WGAN Forum discussion ... from:

Asteroom vs Matterport

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @PickChuck
At the risk of everyone bitching at me for low prices,I am doing the following and I have Showcase and Real 3D space as well as a host of other startups and sales companies pushing the prices down and down.

Pricing based on Size of the home and Package – Paid AFTER the home sells.

Square Foot 999 1,000 2,000 3,000 4,000
1,999 2,999 3,999 4,999

Silver $99 $199 $299 $399 $499
- HDR Stills
- 360 VR Tour

Bronze $149 $249 $349 $449 $549
- HDR Stills
- 360 VR Tour
- Virtual Model

Gold $199 $299 $399 $499 $599
- HDR Stills
- 360 VR Tour
- Virtual Model
- Floor Plans

Platinum $249 $349 $449 $549 $649
- HDR Stills
- 360 VR Tour
- Virtual Model
- Floor Plans
- Drone Stills

Add Zillow 360 VR Tour at the time of the shoot for $99.

Add an environmental Head Shot at the time of the photoshoot for $99. Add a formal Studio Head Shot for $99, Add Both for $149. These are taken on site at the home. Please bring a couple of clothing changes. Allow 1-hour additional time.

-----
Note: I don't do too many on site head shots. Having it in my pricing just keeps them from getting a "quick free one".

I target that $349 - $399 area + the Zillow shoot = $449 - $499 shoot price.

I am in a position that I can wait on the money, not everyone can. Homes here are selling in less than 30 days. When I was an adverting commercial photographer my invoices didn't even get looked at until they were late 90 days. LOL

Cheers,
Chuck

BTW, I just looked at the preview and I apologize that the prices run into each other but I hope you can get the jest.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Jacksonville, Florida
@DanSmigrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
In this WGAN-TV show, PhotoAndvideoEdits.com and @Hometakes Founder Colin Forte shows and tells a video shooting workflow that may change your mind about how to shoot and offer video:

✓ WGAN-TV: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com - Best Practices Shooting Real Estate Video

@thereal360

I encourage you to watch this WGAN-TV show too. For someone just starting out, it's a great way to get started offering video.

link doesnt seem to work
Post 15 IP   flag post
101436 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?