Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AsteroomWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle for WGAN Forum Members-No Monthly Subscription12629

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---
WGAN-TV Intro to Asteroom Virtual Tour Platform with Founder and CEO Eric Tsai #1472-Pricing For Asteroom

Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle for WGAN Forum Members-No Monthly Subscription

Hi All,

Take Asteroom for a spin with no monthly subscription with the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle special pricing for WGAN Forum Members:

No monthly subscription
✓ create the virtual tour with up to 30 360 photo spheres (likely sufficient for 90 percent of listings)
create the dollhouse view
professionally edit the 360 panoramas
free 2D schematic floor plans
✓ 6 months of hosting
✓ (additional 6 months hosting available for $15)
✓ (additional 360 photo spheres may be added to the tour for $1.50 each)
✓ $50 one-time payment

Asteroom Pay Per Tour (PPT) Special Pricing for WGAN Members (nicely loaded) is good through 31 July 2021 and then subject to change.

How to Receive the WGAN Coupon Code for Asteroom

Either join the free WGAN Forum (free) to receive the COUPON CODE or Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) with the subject line:
Asteroom Pay Per Tour Pricing for WGAN Members

Coming Soon from Asteroom

✓ virtual staging (presently in public beta)
✓ 2D schematic floor plans

Asteroom 3rd Party Solution Integration

Asteroom pairs nicely with these Single Property Website Solutions (Branded, Unbranded):

WP3D Models WordPress Plugin
Show & Tour
Rela

Best,

Dan

Transcript (Video Above)

---
- Okay. So, and 60 panoramas ... how ... I mean, how big a house is that that's a pretty big house.

- No 30 panoramas, sorry.

- Excuse me. My mistake. 30 panoramas.

- Yes.

- That's a pretty big house. So is that covering for 2,500; 3,500; 5,000 square feet?

- I would say like within four or five of 30 it should cover it. It only depends on how many exterior shots you're taking.

- Okay, so for the typical house, it's $60. [Priced changed to $50, effective today (Thursday, 24 September 2020, per @EricTsai]

- Yes.

- Okay. So that's the Pay Per Tour.

- Pay Per Tour, Yes.

- What is the subscription price?

- None. There's zero. There's no ongoing subscription. It's all you pay when you have a tour.

- So this is really awesome. If you've been looking at tour platforms where you have to pay a monthly subscription, whether you use it or not, for We Get Around Network Forum Members, Pay Per Tour up to six months. So if you're doing residential real estate, that's likely to include every listing that you probably will shoot and it is probably hosted for enough.

And if you need more hosting or you need more panoramas you have that option. So the next question is okay, great. How do I identify myself as a We Get Around Network Forum Member? Starting on Monday, July 27, when you join the We Get Around Network Forum. ...

Eric let's take it off screen share. When you join the We Get Around Network Forum, you will automatically get an email from me that includes 50 plus membership benefits, including the special coupon code for Asteroom in order to get the ... the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle for WGAN Members.

And if you are already We Get Around Network Forum Member there's as of today there's about 6,500 registered Members, just simply private message me with the subject line, Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle, and I'll private message you back with the promo code. Simple! So awesome.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Live at 5 Deep-Dive Demo of Asteroom Desktop Editor Features- #1546-Floor Plans and Outro

Hi All,

In this WGAN-TV Short Story (#1546 above), Asteroom Co-Founder and CEO @EricTsai announces that the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle (above) now also includes 2D schematic floor plans. (I added floor plans to the list above.)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

The price of the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle for WGAN Forum Members decreased to $50 from $60, effective today (Thursday, 24 September 2020, per @EricTsai

Plus, as Eric writes (above), the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle now also includes 2D Floor Plans.

Best,

Dan

P.S. For a WGAN Forum coupon code, please either:

1. Join the WGAN Forum (free) and receive 50+ free benefits, including the Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle coupon code
2. Private Message me with the subject line: Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?