WGAN-TV Matterport Customer Journey with Matterport Service Provider Ross Zanzucchi with 3D RoomScapes (Greater Chicago Area) ((Wednesday, 20 November 2019)

How a Matterport Service Provider Doubled His Bookings

Hi All,

The following is from the WGAN Forum discussion:

Question of the Day: Has COVID increased your Matterport 3D Tour Revenue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rzphotoman
Question of the Day: Has COVID increased your Matterport 3D Tour Revenue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @rzphotoman
To me its a simple formula.

1st, realize that the big market for home sales is millennials that are not wowed by slick brochures anymore. They need everything digital and 3D Tours with the video walkthrough is exactly what they want to see. If done right...It WOWs them!

2nd, create a few packages that realtors wish they could have, but can't afford, for a price they will jump at. For me, this is what my main package consists of...3D Tour with video walkthrough, aerial drone photos and HD photos pulled from the Matterport. Here's a sample of what I deliver to the client: clickable text

[This Single Property Website was created with WP3D Models WordPress Plugin]

In my area, this package purchased separately from any other photographer in the area would be $600-$1000. I offer it for much less and I am doing on average 60 homes a month in the $200,000 to $400,000 price range. I don't go after hi end homes, but they are now finding me.

And that brings me to the 3rd step in the formula...figure out how to get to #1 on all google searches in your market area. Thanks to Glenn at Nail Soup Media, that has proven to be the biggest reason I am so busy. It makes my phone ring a few times a day and I book 95% of them.

What is your most successful marketing tactic?

Want to know more about Grayslake, IL-based Ross R. Zanzucchi @RZPhotoMan with 3D RoomScapes (North of Chicago and south of Milwaukee)?

WGAN-TV Transcript: An MSP Journey: Ross R. Zanzucchi with 3D RoomScapes

Best,

Dan