Video: How to Shoot PilotTour with Labpano Pilot One and Pilot Era Cameras | Video courtesy of Lapano YouTube Channel | 2 July 2020

Video: How to Shoot PilotTour with Labpano Pilot One and Pilot Era Cameras

Hi All,

If you have shot PilotTour with either a Lapano Pilot One or Pilot Era camera, please share your experience in this WGAN Forum discussion.

(I have not been able to get past the calibration step with the Labpano Pilot One that Labpano loaned me for beta testing and review.)

Best,

Dan

--

Dan Smigrod Recommendations

If you are going to sell Google Street View "Blue Line" creation and updates, get the Labpano Pilot Era instead of the Pilot One because the Pilot Era:

1. has the GPS module within the camera unit (avoids the challenges of the Pilot One + GPS Module connection)
2. 7200mAh removable high capacity battery (3.5 hours versus 2 hours with the Pilot One built-in battery
3. the Pilot Era mounted to a rooftop car mount will be a much safer experience than the Pilot One + Pilot One GPS unit

Buy Now

✓ Labpano Pilot One (064GB) $1,199 | Buy from Labpano
✓ Labpano Pilot One (128GB) $1,249 | Buy from Labpano | Buy from Adorama
✓ Labpano Pilot One (512GB) $1,499 | Buy from Labpano

✓ Labpano Pilot One GPS Module | Buy from Labpano | Buy from Adorama

✓ Labpano Pilot Era (512GB) $2,799 | Buy from Labpano | Buy from Adorama

Do you have questions about using the Labpano One One + Pilot One GPS Module to shoot Google Street View?

Best,

Dan

P.S. Thanks to Labpano for sending me the Pilot One and Pilot One GPS module to beta test and to report about to the WGAN Community.