Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 SymbolHightlights ReelSlide Show

removing 360 symbol from slideshow12027

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a secret to removing the 360 symbols on the MP slideshow? I would guess one way is to go into workshop and put them all in one spot that won't show up, do the slideshow and then put them back?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Don't put them on the map if you don't want the 360 symbols showing up in the slideshow.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
So your saying basically do the slideshow and then place the 360's?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Orange, California
No, that won't keep them out of the slideshow. The slideshow isn't saved as a video from when you make it. It is always live showing the current state of the tour.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Orange, California
My advice is to only put one or two 360s views on the map. That will help those icons from being overwhelming. Put any others you want to be reachable by the viewer in the Highlight Reel.

It isn't ideal, but that's what I do given the tools Matterport provides.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Thanks Craig
Post 6 IP   flag post
Orange, California
It is especially frustrating since there are so many effective systems for navigating 360 views, like the one in Zillow 3D Home. Basically, we need to be able to specify which 3D scan locations/360 Views you want to be able to "see" and navigate to each other. That way you wouldn't see the 360 view icons for the back yard when you are at the 360 view for the front of the house, and even more importantly, you wouldn't have to struggle so much to avoid having a 360 view icon show up in in a closet or something the way it does now if you accurately placed many 360 views on the map around the exterior of the house.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
We have always used 360's and I've never come across this issue. Maybe because it is such a small condo compared to the bigger houses we usually photography. I think I will take your suggestion and just put them in the highlight reel and take them off the tour.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101646 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?