Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontVirtual Tour Pro CourseWGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

Video: Why this is the Best Time Possible to be a 360 photographer…11516

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
---
Video: Why this is the BEST TIME POSSIBLE to be a 360 photographer… | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont YouTube Channel | 14 April 2020

Hi All,

WGAN Forum Members can save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont.

Two Ways to Get the Virtual Tour Pro by Ben Claremont Pro Coupon Code:

1. Join the WGAN Forum (free) and automatically receive an email from me with the Virtual Tour Pro Coupon Code (and 50+ other WGAN Membership Benefits)

2. Private Message me with the Subject Line: Virtual Tour Pro Coupon Code and include in the body of your message that you would like to save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont.

Best,

Dan

Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont
Post 1 IP   flag post
SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
Dan, I'll give this a listen but it starts out like every other online get rich, amazon seller, I guess youtube person trying to show you how cool their life is and how easy it can be for you to have the same... but once you've invested 15 mins - 30 mins you find the catch! Unlike your group which is painfully honest and overt if you're trying to raise money, you just say hey if you want, do "this" it is an additional service I offer - I've never found it offensive in any way.

And I'm not saying I find this offensive either I'll have to listen but I've stopped it at 45 secs in because the tone is exactly the same! Well ok - I'm going to drop into your other thread because my phone is not ringing and the film industry where I make most of my work is not going to open soon. thanks for sure - of course thanks!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Spencerlasky

Wish it was better news for you in the film industry.

I am 80 percent through Ben's course - Virtual Tour Pro - and it is excellent. His YouTube Channel videos are excellent.

I typically post all of Ben's videos to the We Get Around Network Forum because they add value to 3D/360 Virtual Tour photographers and real estate agents.

Ben did start out with barely two nickels to rub together and he figured out how to turn a 360º camera into a business. .

About:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Spencerlasky
Unlike your group which is painfully honest and overt if you're trying to raise money, you just say hey if you want, do "this" it is an additional service I offer - I've never found it offensive in any way.

Thanks for noticing. While I obviously have WGAN paid Memberships available to help the community succeed faster, I try not to constantly hype: just mention, when appropriate. ( Others would likely take issue with that ) (We do have 50+ free Membership benefits for simply joining the free WGAN Forum.)

Stay safe,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?