Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
24/7 Open House Virtual Tours360CoronavirusCOVID19MarketingOpen HouseVirtual Open HouseYouTube

Virtual Open Houses: Are you working with agents to provide this?11437

realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
So, the big request I am seeing is virtual open houses. I know I could record a Youtube video and tours are obviously available. Is anyone else doing anything different?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Harrycayman private msg quote post Address this user
we are in a lockdown. Essential services only. So i think agents will finally look at these tours. We were in such a great market that properties were selling faster than anything so a virtual tour was not on their radar.
I am offering them now but looking at the markets im not sure how many realtors will want o put up $$ upfront. Im going to defer the payment until house sells. maybe add a slight premium for that service.
A little risk on my part if the house does not sell or listing expires with agent that did deal.Hopefully sell it to next agent.
Post 2 IP   flag post
bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
I charge an up-front deposit of 25% to secure the appointment, but have not yet done a delayed payment tied to close. However, I have given it a bunch of thought and were I to go that direction, I would add a premium of 25% and collect it and the remaining balance at the 6 month mark, whether property sells or not.

I am willing to wait for payment, but I am not willing to take the risk that the agent will be successful. The problem is not usually the agent, but rather the owner/seller, who could be price unrealistic, which causes the property to sit and "season" itself into market irrelevancy.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I'm doing two things. One is converting my 360's into panos and from there into tours for the agents that want them. The second thing is using the images we shot and having a nice slide show made of the property.

It's the only way to generate some extra money during this downtime. As much as some realtors would like us to go out and do tours, we won't do them. If I happen to find anybody in my area doing them, I would use the hotline to report them. Rules are for everybody, not just some.
Post 4 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
I am speaking as a Broker and 3D 360 business owner.
Considering this environment, the 3D 360 solution is the only one for agents, but they are slow to comprehend - in spite of articles that support our business.

I too have contemplated the delayed payment model and have begun to offer it sparingly.
Since the listing belongs to the broker, the agreement needs to be with him/her in the event the agent leaves the firm. My offer to them is that I will accept 33-50% upon completion and delivery and will put off the remaining payment for 6 months (the usual listing agreement time frame) or closing (whichever occurs first) for an additional 25%.

I think that if you can leverage that with your business, you may have more opportunity and become more of an ally and partner in their business to help them sell.
Post 5 IP   flag post
realeshots private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoguy
I'm doing two things. One is converting my 360's into panos and from there into tours for the agents that want them. The second thing is using the images we shot and having a nice slide show made of the property.

It's the only way to generate some extra money during this downtime. As much as some realtors would like us to go out and do tours, we won't do them. If I happen to find anybody in my area doing them, I would use the hotline to report them. Rules are for everybody, not just some.

I guess that depends on the rules in your area. Better to have one photographer shoot the home, in order to allow numerous others see the property, than allow people to view homes. Agents and anything RE related are considered essential here in MD.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?