Video: Marketing Your Photography Business in a Time of Crisis | Video courtesy of Focus on Marketing - FREE Marketing for Photographers YouTube Channel (1 April 2020)

Hi All,

From the Focus on Marketing - FREE Marketing for Photographers YouTube Channel:

Over the past week, I've had a lot of Photographers message me on both LinkedIn and Facebook to ask for a bit advice and guidance in dealing with the current Covid 19 crisis and how to market their photography.

In this video I team up with the fantastic Karen Massey founder of The Female Photographers Association RISE to discuss how photographers can be using their time more effectively and still generate business.

Join us as we share our tips, knowledge, and brainstorm a few solutions.

Focus on Marketing is a FREE Marketing Tips and Advice Channel for Photographers.

With 15 years experience covering over 750 weddings and 10,000 of portraits I share my marketing tips and advice to photographers wanting to run a very successful and profitable photography business.

Marketing is the key to any photographers success, market your services correctly and you'll soon build a profitable business that gives you the freedom to enjoy your life.

Source: Focus on Marketing - FREE Marketing for Photographers YouTube Channel

--

If you watch this video, please contribute some tips that you learned from it that apply to the WGAN Forum Community.

Thanks,

Dan