Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Beam me upCoronavirusCOVID19MarketingScotty

"Beam me up, Scotty" in the age of COVID-1911202

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user

As a gimmick, I carry in my shoulder bag a replica of the original Star Trek TV series "communicator". When I flip it open it makes the iconic chirping sound and plays select recordings of voices of Spock and Kirk. I comment to groups that what we do is the opposite of the Star Trek Transporter Room. Instead of teleporting people to a new place, we teleport the place to people.

This is especially valuable at a time when face-to-face contact and travel either need to be or are, by edict, limited.

This applies to all 3D and 360° Tour systems. Matterport is especially valuable when precise measurements are required. 360° Tours are valuable for their speed of creation and indoor-outdoor universality. My clients are equally happy with both, depending on site-specific needs.

Let's make our contribution to this health emergency, and always with the sober perspective of 'being of service'. It may be an opportunity for our businesses to expand, and it's certainly an opportunity to help keep our communities safe until the COVID-19 event has passed. After this period, an increased awareness of virtual tours' benefits that we have hoped for may be a reality.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@Home3D

A We Get Around banner from 2014 includes the line, "Beam me in, Scotty!"

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101641 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?