Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontMarketingTrainingVirtual Tour Pro CourseWGANTV Training U

Ben Claremont on: Successful vs. Unsuccessful Virtual Tour Photographers10516

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

[Note: I received this email today (20 Nov 2019) from Virtual Tour Pro Course Creator and Mentor Ben Claremont. Dan]

---

Hey Dan,

I saw someone on facebook today, saying he'd shot 9 virtual tours for free and still hadn't made his first dollar.

As much as I’d love for everyone in the world to make money from their virtual tours, it just ain’t gonna happen.

I’d say over 90% of people who try to shoot virtual tours professionally, give up within the first two weeks.

They just don’t know how to convince businesses to pay for a tour.

I’m not saying these people are incapable of making money from their tours. It’s just that they won’t stick with what’s proven to work.

They offer their work for free since they think no-one will pay them.

Then they just give up. Simply wanting to earn money isn’t enough. Trying hard isn’t enough. There’s a certain mindset you need to have:

Virtual tours GIVE MASSIVE VALUE by helping businesses market themselves better.

When shooting a virtual tour, you are giving the majority of the value to the business, and they are simply compensating you for your time.

Just like traditional flat photo & video content helps businesses promote & visualise the business to potential customers, virtual tours serve the exact same purpose. In fact in most cases, they do it better!

When you can communicate with a business that a virtual tour will help get more customers through the door, suddenly your value increases, as will the amount you can charge for that value.

And right now the only course that teaches you how to find, pitch & close high-paying clients is Virtual Tour Pro.

I don’t just give you little "tricks" that don’t last. I give you a solid foundation to make permanent changes in the way you do business.

It’s not a magic pill. If you refuse to take action, you simply won't get the results, like our friend working for free.

But if you’re truly committed to getting paid what you're worth, to do something you love, then it’ll help you shortcut years…..maybe even decades of blood, sweat, trial & error.

To your success,

Ben Claremont
Virtual Tour Pro

--

[Note: Virtual Tour Pro includes - FREE - three month Membership in WGAN-TV Training Academy
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Virtual Tour Pro Coupon Code to Save 15 Percent

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101437 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?