Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Ben ClaremontTrainingVirtual Tour Pro Course

In-Depth Video Course for 360º Newbies: Virtual Tour Pro by Ben Claremont10367

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

Video: WHO is Ben Claremont and WHY does he shoot 360?! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont YouTube Channel (8 October 2019)

Hi All,

360º Subject Matter Expert Ben Claremont offers an in-depth 9-hour video course - Virtual Tour Pro Course - on learning how to: plan; shoot; edit; get clients and get paid for your 360º virtual tours.

The course is designed for newbies with 360º 1-click cameras:

Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont Curriculum

Three Special WGAN Offers

1. Private Message me - @DanSmigrod - for the WGAN Forum Promo Code to Save 15 Percent on Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

2. Free 3-months WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership when you Enroll in Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont.

3. Free Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont when you either:

pre-pay for 24 months of WGAN Standard Membership
pre-pay for 12 months of WGAN Premium Membership

Ben Claremont Links

YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bio | Courses | Virtual Tour Pro Course | Virtual Tour Pro Course Curriculum
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab of Email Received (4 pm EDT Tuesday, 29 October 2019)

Hi All,

If you are thinking about buying a 360º camera - or just bought one – Ben's course will help you Succeed Faster.

Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab from a Ben Claremont email (31 October 2019)

--

Hi All,

If you are thinking about buying a 360º camera - or just bought one – Ben's course will help you Succeed Faster.

Buy Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week

---

Virtual Tour Pro: Available Now! | Video courtesy of Ben Claremont Vimeo Channel (29 October 2019)

Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont

---

Save 20 percent with coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY when you use this WGAN Forum link for Virtual Tour Pro Course.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Save 15 percent with coupon code: WGANVTP when you use this WGAN Forum link for Virtual Tour Pro Course.

The following offer is good until 11:59 pm EDT Tuesday, 31 December 2019: Enter coupon code: BOXINGDAY20 at checkout for 20% off the Ultimate 360 Bundle!
Post 5 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
Dan,
How many times can I watch the course? Can my business partners watch it as well at their speed on their computers?
Thank you for offering this to us!
Geof
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GFHoge

Virtual Tour Pro has unlimited views. And, Ben continues to add courses, at no additional charge.

When you buy Virtual Tour Pro, you receive one "seat" ... If your business partners are watching over your shoulder, that's fine

One of the advantages of a "seat" for each "student" is that the "teacher" remembers what you watched last so that you can watch from where you left off.

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

To save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont:

Option 1: Join WGAN Forum (Free) and automatically receive the promo code and 50+ other free WGAN Forum Membership Benefits

Option 2: Private Message me with the Subject Line: Save 15% on Virtual Tour Pro

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hi WGAN forum and (I hope) Ben!

I've watched several of Ben's videos and they are superbly done, both informative and concise. He compresses the useful information into the shortest time possible, which I really appreciate. It's aggravating to find a useful video that stretches 5 minutes of info into an hour, and Ben does the opposite. Thank you!

Recently I've been doing more 360° tour shooting and today I watched this one:

Ben explains 3 approaches to getting better panos for indoor real estate which means you're going to struggle with dynamic range. The advice matches my own experience as well, so take a look.

Now the challenge - Ben, how about making a comprehensive video on the use of the Dual Fisheye plugin for the Z1 which makes possible shooting DNG(raw)-HDR stacks? This automates the shooting of up to 9 brackets of raw on the Z1, so should really up the ante for quality 360° tours. No, I haven't tried this plugin myself yet, but it sure sounds great. I'd love to hear your opinion.

This video by Guo Yuqing is 1:17:00 - over one hour! - Ben, I expect you could convey the necessary info in about 10 minutes. Guo is to be complimented for his thorough detail, but most of it is unnecessary for someone simply wanting to create great panos.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Home3D
Hi WGAN forum and (I hope) Ben!

Ben writes:

"Thanks Dan! I will definitely consider making this video soon."

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Got some downtime? Time for training?

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont with this WGAN Affiliate Link for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont and the WGAN Promo Code.

Private Message me for the code: include in the subject line:
WGAN Promo Code: Virtual Tour Pro

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

Save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro course by Ben Claremont.

Use this Virtual Tour Pro link and Discount Code: STAYINGHOME

If you reading this after the 72 hour deadline, please Private Message me for the WGAN code to save 15 percent on Virtual Tour Pro.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If the STAYINGHOME promo code does not work, please Private Message me for the WGAN Forum promo code.

Best,

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
Ben and Dan,

I haven't made it through the course yet, but it isn't because it is hard. It is because it is so rich! I really enjoy the work that Ben has put into it. I have followed his advice on the VT software and am blown away by how rich and customizable it is. WOW!! What a Blessing!

I am so glad I upgraded and got this course. It has changed my business already!

Y'all are so appreciated!

Geof
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GFHoge

Glad you found Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont helpful.

Hi All,

STAYINGHOME promo code was still working, as of today (Friday, 22 May 2020) to save 15 percent.

(You can always Private Message me for the WGAN promo code for Virtual Tour Pro Course by Ben Claremont to save 15 percent.

Stay home Memorial Day Weekend and watch Ben's course!

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
101432 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?