Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360iGuideiGUIDE PLANIXRicoh Theta Z1

BIG NEWS!! New iGUIDE camera available in April.14351

iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
Chris_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

I’m very pleased to announce that a new iGUIDE camera system will be available April 5th. It’s official name is PLANIX.

Check out the product page for more information.

It was designed from the ground up to make shooting iGUIDEs 3D tours and accurate floor plans faster, easier, and more affordable. What do you think?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Exciting!!! Perfect time to embrace new tech!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
I went to the site and checked it out. A couple of questions if you don't mind.

This addon just collects data about the room to automatically create the floorplan. Truthfully, one of the reason I use matterport is exactly this reason - I think floorplans are key. Does it do anything else?

1. Can it autocreate the dollhouse view?
2. Will in actually automatically stitch together panos and create the tour like matterport?
3. Are there hosting fees or does it create a file that the user can do with what they choose?

How much does it cost?

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
andriystrebkov private msg quote post Address this user
@Deano , thanks for your questions!

Yes, the new PLANIX system will provide you with floor plans (PDF, DXF, SVG, JPEG file formats), 3D tours, and accurate square footage measurements. Here are the answers to some of your questions

1. There's no option to create a dollhouse view with iGUIDE.
2. Yes, you would scan the property, send the data over to us and we will send you back a 3D tour, floor plan and accurate square footage measurements.
3. There are no hosting fees with iGUIDE, you pay for each project separately and, yes, you would be able to download and self-host the properties if you prefer. We provide them to you in HTML file format.

The PLANIX $1,999 USD (with Z1 included), PLANIX Core (without Z1) is $1,299 USD. Feel free to ask any questions, I will be happy to help!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Deano private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the prompt response! How much is processing for each tour or is it a subscription?
Post 5 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
@Deano, it is based on the square footage, you can learn more about it on our Processing Fees page.

If the property is below 1450 sqft, it will be a fixed price of $29, if it's between 1450 and 10,000 sqft, it will be $0.02 per sqft. So, for example, the average house sold in the United States is 2,500 square feet, it will cost you $50 ($0.02 * 2,500). And it will include the 3D tour, floor plan, measurements, hosting for one year, downloading option, and many other features.

If you have a larger property, over 10,000 sqft, it will be $200 for the first 10,000 sqft and $0.015 per sq ft over 10,000.

I hope I could explain it well, let me know
Post 6 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
Feel free to schedule a time for a phone call or even a demo where I can share my screen with you and show how everything works. I will be happy to help and answer all the questions.
Post 7 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@andriystrebkov the 3d scan data collected can it be supplied in a obj file format or a point cloud? I know there is no dollhouse but 3d model can allow you to create one in other software.
Post 8 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
@ron0987 , you can get only a 2D point cloud with this current system in DXF file format.
Post 9 IP   flag post
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
Please don't call that 3D tour, I know you name like this to compete Matterport but it's a 360 tour, not 3D tour
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I am just curious why are you downgrading resolution a lot? I am sure with your dslr/mirrorless camera before users could do at least 60MP panoramas and with a z1 you can do only 23MP. I use Sony a6000 with 6.5mm lens and I can do about 63MP with just four pictures.

Personally I would not even look at 23MP resolution. And especially when you need to pay for each tour quite a lot.
Post 11 IP   flag post
TimothyWheeler private msg quote post Address this user
Hi do you have pricing per square metre for us people who work in metric.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool. One of the benefits to this new design seems to be future compatibility with other 360 cameras as well. True?

If a new version of the Z1 comes out (Z2?), can we assume this will be compatible at some point in the future?
Post 13 IP   flag post
iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
You got it. Future compatibility was designed into the product.
Post 14 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
@TimothyWheeler , yes, absolutely.

Here's the breakdown for you in square meters:
0-134.7 sq mt : $29 USD
134.7 - 929 sq mt: $0.215 per sq meter
Over 929 : $200 + $0.161 per square meter over 929sqmt

Here's the page in square meter: https://goiguide.com/cost-calculator-international
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit launched Monday, 1 March 2021.

βœ“ iGUIDE PLANIX is the 3D Camera Kit Matterport Wished It Created

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_iGuide
You got it. Future compatibility was designed into the product.

May be you can answer my question above since Andrew has ignored it?

I guess it is much easier to integrate a Z1 for iGuide comparing to your previous hardware solution witha mirrorless camera but that easiness degrading your image resolution and I cannot get why you are going that way.
Post 17 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Great, this is the type of one-click lidar camera, I was waiting for! πŸ‘

Apart from commercial real estate, where this product can be the Matterport challenger No1, I see huge potential beyond the classic real estate applications.

I think this product has huge potential in AEC with true Scan2CAD features where you receive a CAD floorplan (for an extra fee) with precise room heights and measurements according to international standards like the DIN in Germany.

Furthermore I see huge potential in the international public sector and in the industry sector (E.g.where data is not allowed to leave the European Union or in my case even not allowed to leave Germany). If this system comes as a complete offline solution in another business model, where you rent or license the software on a regular basis and do all the magic in your office (in your country).

I would be interested in some capture speed comparisons with pro2, especially in commercial and public real estate.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Founder
Show & Tour
Leawood, Kansas
JoshMais private msg quote post Address this user
@Chris_iGuide Can the Z1 be easily removed and put back on? For example, if we wanted to shoot an iGuide and Zillow 3D home of the same property with the same Z1 camera.
Post 19 IP   flag post
iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
@sherpa_media It was designed to be removable. However it's much easier to leave it attached to the base just shoot with just the Z1.
Post 20 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@andriystrebkov just a quick follow up question on Iguide, I am looking at your system and 3DVISTA, I was using 3DVISTA on the trial version and found a 2400 square foot model to self embed is fairly large can you give me an idea how large a typical model is to self-hosted. I found using the 3DVISTA 1gb storage would not be enough to host very many models.
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: Get a WGAN-TV Live at 5 Show Reminder via Text

Hi All,

Reminder: This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is TODAY, Thursday (18 March 2021).

βœ“ WGAN-TV Live at 5: iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit | Intro, Demo and FAQs

Best,

Dan
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 23 IP   flag post
101436 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?