Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterAppsMatterStatsStatistics

MatterStats>a free tool for sharing MP Stats2925

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

MatterStats is a free power tool for viewing and sharing Matterport statistics (stats) dynamically.

While it is great that Matterport provides stats about each of our Matterport Spaces, Matterport did not make it easy to share these stats with our clients.

As a result of the Matterport manual sharing process, We Get Around has not shared statistics with our clients. While we could imagine that clients would to know, we did not want to create a manual task of typing and sending daily or weekly emails to multiple clients.

With the new power tool - MatterStats - sharing your stats of your Matterport Spaces with your clients just got easier.

With the MatterStats tool – created by Forum/Referral Network Member Chris Hickman ( @Metroplex360 ) – and offered free to the Matterport community by the We Get Around Forum, you can:

✓ automatically sending a daily or weekly email to your client with their stats (discussion)
✓ automatically update a client's webpage that includes dynamic stats (discussion)
✓ download your stats - filter by clients/keywords - to a spreadsheet (.csv file) (discussion)

The magic is creating an RSS feed that works seamlessly with:

✓ the free MailChimp email service using its RSS Campaign Feature
✓ the free Feedwind (beta) website widget generator
the free Google Sheets service

As of today (16 October 2016), when you join the We Get Around Forum, you automatically receive the Promo Code to access the tool - Free! Already a Member, please see the Saturday, 15 October 2016 We Get Around Forum Newsletter. It was sent around 6 pm EDT.

The MatterApps family of apps - created by Metroplex360, includes:

MatterStats – View and dynamically share statistics about your Matterport Spaces
MP2SQFT – Instantly calculate square footage - or square meters – of your Matterport Spaces
WP Shortcode WordPress plugin – easily embed Matterport Spaces in WordPress
2D Furniture Planner - Plan an empty space with furniture
MatterPoint – Download an XYZ Point Cloud
MatterXport – export Panoramas and tour files from Matterport Spaces

Note: Matterport disabled - or requested that the developer remove – 2D Furniture Planner, MatterportPoint and MatterXport in addition to other third-party solutions that Matterport killed.

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lisahinson
Great Info! Thank you!
Post 2 IP   flag post
immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
These are great tools! Thank you @DanSmigrod and @Metroplex360 !
Post 3 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks a million @Metroplex360 and @DanSmigrod , works quite well, :-)
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Let us know if you run into any snags and if there are ways we can improve this by posting on this thread!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Thank you again for another great third party solution.
Post 6 IP   flag post
DavidH private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 thanks for sharing/creating this. I have been looking for a way to share these statistics for a while now, and just reached out to Matterport about it.

I am a realtor who also runs a Matterport photography business. I know on my own listings I check the statistics daily the first week or so a home is on the market to see how many people have viewed it.

I also see realtor clients of mine post an invalid link, or forget to post a link all together after paying for it (hard to believe). I don't always notice in time to tell them, but if they see that no one has viewed the model in the first few days they will know something is up.

It is also a great way to sell the value of the product if a certain model gets hundreds of hits while the home is for sale. Rarely will realtors actually have hundreds of people set up an appointment and view one of their homes.

I have a builder that I have done over 50 homes for, and probably 20+ of those models have 5000+ views. They will be a client for as long as this technology is around, those numbers sell themselves!

Thanks again
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidH
@Metroplex360 thanks for sharing/creating this. I have been looking for a way to share these statistics for a while now, and just reached out to Matterport about it.

You are quite welcome! I have clients asking for stats too and it was frustrating to buy have a solution for them! Hopefully I will be able to revisit this idea and find new ways to mature the concept to make it useful for everyone!

If anyone has had success with this tool, please post! I would love some feedback!
Post 8 IP   flag post
michelg private msg quote post Address this user
It is really very great idea to have created matterstat because for me it is the missing link in tracking sales with the customer. I also trusted Google photograph and I noticed that the customer was almost more satisfied to be able to know the number of views than on the quality of the photo itself!. It's still all interest a virtual tour, that is to know whether it was seen to know its efficiency. A big thank you and a big "BRAVO" to @Metroplex 360, we would encourage him to continue his development.

Michel
Post 9 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@michelg Thanks! As a sidenote, I received your private message concerning an RSS validation error and am happy to report that it's fixed.

@everyoneelse - I have discovered that there is a bug where images are likely not going to appear correctly in MailChimp RSS campaigns. I have a solution in mind that I will be working on this week.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Hi All - I wanted to post a link to the MailChimp mail campaign preview

http://us14.campaign-archive1.com/?u=9f5261b1dbc787c66fdb1e327&id=1fa1437345

This is a filtered feed -- and what's nice is that MailChimp doesn't expose a link back to the RSS feed -- so for those who might worry about their feed URL being publicly 'played with' -- no worries.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Istanbul, Turkey
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex, @DanSmigrod,
You are great.
Thanks a lot...
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I set up a live demo for two We Get Around Atlanta Matterport Spaces. To receive the email daily at 6 pm EDT, please join this list:

http://eepurl.com/ck5Ka5

(You can easily unsubscribe from this list too.)

For clarification, if you join this list, each day at 6 pm EDT, you will receive an email powered by MatterStats RSS feed to MailChimp that includes dynamic stats for two We Get Around Atlanta Matterport Spaces.

Below is a QR code to join this list via your smartphone or tablet.

Dan

Post 13 IP   flag post
NKH_Controls private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360, Is there anyway that I could talk you into showing a snapshot of your "Design Page" from MailChimp's campaign builder to help those of us that are code impaired?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKH_Controls
@metroplex360, Is there anyway that I could talk you into showing a snapshot of your "Design Page" from MailChimp's campaign builder to help those of us that are code impaired?

I've posted a link to a screenshot below the 'MailChimp' link within MatterApps.

And.. here is the same image All I really did was remove a few blocks, change the text from 'view post' to 'view tour' and add a logo MailChimp is pretty easy once you get the hang of it

Post 15 IP   flag post
malfie private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @metroplex360,

Just to make it really perfect:there is a small typo in your campaign, it says 'Averge' in stead of 'Average'.

It's a detail, I know ;-)
Post 16 IP   flag post
NKH_Controls private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360, @danSmigrod,
Thanks for all the help and for creating a great tool that will enhance our business. Much appreciated!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by malfie
Hi @metroplex360,

Just to make it really perfect:there is a small typo in your campaign, it says 'Averge' in stead of 'Average'.

It's a detail, I know ;-)

I live in Texas and 'Averge' is a closer approximation to how we say 'Average' than the real thing.

I'm kidding - I need to fix that.
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

How are you using MatterStats?

Best,

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
101436 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?