Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Howner: Matterport Spaces2Google Street View2544

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Publish Matterport Spaces to Google Street View Conversion Service

Imagine:

✓ automatically publishing 10 or more scans from your Matterport Spaces 3D tour to:
-- Google Street View (Example)
-- Google Maps
-- Google Business View
-- Google Hotels
✓ your Matterport Spaces 3D tour – on Google Street View – with magical, gyro viewing experience
offering this easy, fast and affordable additional benefit to ✓ your clients to promote your Matterport Spaces 3D Tour. Offer this service as an optional extra or include it in your bundle to promote on Google Maps commercial property such as
-- Restaurants and Cafes
-- Hotels
-- Public places
✓ your Google Street View 3D tour is automatically viewable in Virtual Reality when viewed using the free Google Street View app (Android, iOS) paired with Gear VR, Google Cardboard and other head mounted display devices.

Stop imagining. Introducing the new ...

MP2GSV Matterport to Google Street View Service – powered by Howner

Membership Benefit

✓ The MP2GSV Service – powered by Howner – is available to Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network at a 25 percent savings off the $10 per scan public pricing. Minimum of 10 scans.
✓ See your Welcome Onboard Letter for how to receive the special promo code.

Simply Follow These 3 Steps

1. Sign-up on this special landing page for We Get Around Basic, Standard and Premium Referral Network Members
2. Create a free listing using your Matterport Spaces 3D Tour (Highlight reel turned on); include the:
-- address
-- property description
-- choose scans to convert to the Google Street View
-- logo you would like to replace the tripod
3. Order 10 (or more) scans to publish to the 360º to Google Street View (within five days)

Note: Howner complies with all Google Street View rules.

About Howner

Howner (howner.com) is a new 3D/VR hosting, viewing and sharing marketing platform designed specifically for Matterport photographers and real estate agents. Howner was founded by Matterport User Group Forum Member and We Get Around Referral Network Premium Member Alexander Bonduell ( @bonduell ).

Howner Services Include

✓ Single Property Websites (Example)
✓ Matterport Spaces
✓ Google Maps
✓ Floorplan Tours
✓ YouTube, Vimeo Tours
✓ Hownersation Live Chat (within Single Property Website and Matterport Spaces)
✓ Chat Mobile Ready
✓ Lead Generation Form
✓ Responsive design
✓ Social sharing ready
✓ Embed code for Single Property Website
✓ Branded and unbranded versions
✓ Co-Working Space (Photographer and Clients)
✓ Matterport to Facebook (MP2FB) conversion service (exclusive -– and free – for Basic, Standard and Premium We Get Around Referral Network Members)
✓ Matterport to Google Street View (MP2GSV) conversion service (25 percent savings for Basic, Standard and Premium We Get Around Referral Network Members)
✓ 24/7 Customer Support
✓ Howner Premium Services Offered Include
✓ interactive floor plans (example)

Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network, please see your Welcome Onboard Letter for how to receive this - and about 30 other - Member benefits.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Scannen private msg quote post Address this user
Hello @DanSmigrod, when I click on the link for the Welcome Onboard Letter I am asked for a password. How can I look at it? I´m interested in the matterport-to-googleSV service.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Scannen

When you join the We Get Around Referral Network, you receive a Welcome Onboard Letter that includes order forms for obtaining the special promo codes for offers such as the above from Howner.

You can order from Howner today (Howner.com) without a promo code. If you join the We Get Around Referral Network, you will save 25 percent on this Member benefit.

We Get Around Referral Network Summary of Benefits | Compare Plans | Join Basic, | Join Standard

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
bonduell private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan for promotion, thank you guys for your orders. For now we have 37 orders but here is no problem. Automatic google street view conversion takes some time. From 24 up to 48 hours typically.
I hope this new service can give you new opportunities and you can earn more with us. Join to https://howner.com and we will be in touch shortly.

Here, if you have questions.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hi there!

Happy to inform you about new Howner Matterport to Google Street View self service. New Howner workshop assists you to mark all scans what you need for conversion. See screenshot below for example.

The cost is only USD $0.50 per scan for MP2GSV conversion!!! (Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network save 35 percent off this price.)

First 5 orders will be published for free!

SERVICE WILL START [on Tuesday, 13 September 2016]

See Details at howner.com
Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@bonduell

Wow that's incredible! The cost you give is $0.50 in US Dollars. Just 50 cents per 360º sphere.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Matterport 2 Google Street View conversion (MP2GSV) for only USD $0.50 per scan - that's 50 cents!!! Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network received 25 percent off all Howner pricing, including the $0.50 pricing.

Howner provides this service for all Matterport Pros.

If you're Google Trusted Photographer:

✓ Use Howner Advanced Workshop for marking scan points. Start tour conversion.
✓ Correct panoramas by using Photoshop or any other image editor, if it need.
✓ Upload it to the Google Desktop Editor.
✓ Check links between scan points and publish tour on Google Maps
✓ Use Howner Workshop for marking scan points. Start tour conversion.
✓ Publish your Virtual Tour on Google Maps by using Howner Publishing Service
✓ You may use your Matterport 3D Spaces what has scanned earlier for getting panoramas by using Howner Workshop.

DIY - Do It Yourself - or our team will help you publish to Google Street View.

Reminder:

Howner is the marketing and co-working platform designed for Matterport Pros and Real Estate agents.

Howner provides some free services:

✓ Matterport to Facebook conversion service
✓ Single Property Website
✓ Honwersation Live Chat
✓ Real Estate Web Player
✓ Personal Web Page

Learn more on howner.com
Post 8 IP   flag post
THE HOWNER WORKSHOP

Post 9 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@Bonduell,
I am looking into adding this service and am working on my pricing based on the $0.50 per scan price in mind. Is this a promotional rate or are you expecting to maintain this pricing for the foreseeable future? If not, when do you expect to change your pricing?
Thank you,
Jon
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
What's the Google desktop editor? I searched google and found nothing about this tool.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I mean desktop Google Street View Editor, http://google.com/streetview/businesses/publish
Post 12 IP   flag post
How to make GSV Conversion by using Howner Workshop

Please watch this video.

Post 13 IP   flag post
I am sorry, but We have an offer from Matterport team "So we are asking you to please remove the service. Can you do this within 48 hours?"

If you prepaid the conversion please send me message by email or by using our live chat on Howner.com.

We will talk to Matterport team about this situation.
Post 14 IP   flag post
michelg private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport position in this regard is hardly comprehensible.

1 As google street view trusted photographer, I could be happy to have finally bought a camera 3D matteport and can make the most of my material, as my client could get in return Virtual Tour google plus all showcase possibilities of matteport.La ideal solution for everyone win win

2 All computer hardware companies that remained on proprietary programs solutions have died! History is there to prove it.

Unless Google put pressure on matterport, ????

I wanted to buy another camera matterport but now certainly not of course.

Michel
Post 15 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@michel I'm sure that Google would be happy for Matterport to provide Street View capabilities as long as it was EXACTLY the same as Ricoh Theta in that the Camera works like a standard camera that can be recognized by the Street View App.

However, Matterport do not want to use the Street View App (and I cannot blame them - it's not very good) and Matterport do not want to provide the panos to the customers to manually add via the desktop editor as they are [my words not theirs] exclusively licensed to be used on their own platform when you upload the data to Workshop.
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Please see related Forum discussion:

Last chance to see The Howner Workshop

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Howner.com plagiarized a lot of my content and used my images without asking permission.

I've sent Alexander Bondar an invoice for the use of my content but haven't got a response.
Post 18 IP   flag post
101704 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?