Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 666 Unique Visitors
9,061 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,289 Page Views | 18,665 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

We Get Around Network to Receive $5.5 Million. Let's All Go to Hawaii?16940

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Email received Wednesday, 8 June 2022

-----

OFFICE OF MR. PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT & COMMANDER IN
CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
ASO ROCK VILLA ABUJA NIGERIA.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

Attn: Beneficiary,

This letter is from the desk of President of Nigeria General Muhammadu Buhari(GCFR) and Commander Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria. I officially write to you based on the information I got that you are yet to receive your payment of $5.5m dollars which I have already approved to be released to you.

What could be the problem if your payment is still delayed to be released to you? You are advised on receipt of this email to get back to me today urgently you receive this email and let me know the situation of things.

As soon as I hear from you, I will give the final order to you and instruct the immediate release of your fund to you without any hitch.

First of all, you are advised to keep this email confidential to yourself alone as you don't have to forward this email to any one for any reason for security reasons as I don't want you to lose your funds.

After much investigation concerning your fund release to you, I was told that you have been dealing with the wrong officials that are not in position to release your fund to you and that is the reason you have not received your approved fund payment all this while.

You are advised to stop any further communication you may have with anybody or bank at this moment as I will tell you what you need to do for the smooth release of your funds to your account urgently.

Be notified that as the President of Nigeria, I did not authorize those people you are dealing with to release your fund to you as they are claiming to be what they are not and none of them is working under the Banking sector and none of them is a government official. Know that they are claiming to be what they are not.

You are advice to kindly send to this office your information as stated below

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone and Mobile No:
Your Occupation:

On receipt of your information, I will advise you further on how your fund will be released to you smoothly without any hitch.

I urge you to get back to me today unfailingly. urgently you receive this email and notify me of the situation to enable me to advise you further on how your fund will be released to you accordingly.

I wish to inform you that your $5.5m dollar is ready to be released to you as I have already approved it and you could have confirmed your payment for a very long time if not that you have been in contact with the wrong people.

You are to get back to my office with immediate effect for further directives as I am here to give you a new lease of life to you as the legal beneficiary to the said fund.

On behalf of the Federal republic of Nigeria, I the president kindly apologize for the delay and all you have passed through and i have promised and assured you that such thing will not happen again. As I am out to put a stop upon all the delay before a beneficiary will receive his or her payment and to stop any fraud activities act according to the constitution of 1999 Act 45 Subsection 16 Line 980 Paragraph 32.

Thanks for your anticipation in this matter.

Yours faithfully.
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.(GCFR).
President.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

---
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I try not to post stuff that is off topic, but I made an exception

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
trueview360s private msg quote post Address this user
He is a retired Nigerian Army Major General who served as the military head of state in Nigeria between 31 December 1983, to 27 August 1985
Post 3 IP   flag post
Benrk0385 private msg quote post Address this user
I donโ€™t get it, somebody trying to hack our beloved Dan and this amazing forum?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrk0385
I donโ€™t get it, somebody trying to hack our beloved Dan and this amazing forum?

@Benrk0385

Thanks! The email arrived just when I needed a haha moment.

The good news is that the email was sent to multiple "undisclosed-recipients" so it looks like many will receive $5.5 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueview360s
He is a retired Nigerian Army Major General who served as the military head of state in Nigeria between 31 December 1983, to 27 August 1985

Oh! I should double-check his LinkedIn profile Always nice to connect to a head of state.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Let's Go to Hawaii | Video courtesy of The Rivieras - Topic YouTube Channel | 24 August 2016

[music to read the first post above]
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sorry I cannot go. I have to do a drone project for 20 days straight. It's a grading project for some investors.

Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VTLV

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

No fair. That one showed up in the WGAN Forum two years ago!

=> Beware - Drone work scam

Got something current?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats Dan. Don't forget us little guys now you are a millionaire We expect a postcard at least
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Jamie

Hey! I am taking everyone to Hawaii

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
CharlesHH private msg quote post Address this user

This TED video is a hilarious way of handling Nigerian emails.
clickable text
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I can't think of anything at the moment @DanSmigrod

I'm probably feeling super anxious. My Elon "Not a Flame Thrower" should be arriving any moment. I bought about $1,000 in SpaceX Token

Ground Floor Investing Baby!
Post 12 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod I donโ€™t understand you donโ€™t trust this? Now if it came from Matterport I would be a little suspicious.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesHH

This TED video is a hilarious way of handling Nigerian emails.
clickable text

@CharlesHH

Please call me @KitKat and wire me the gummie bears!
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTLV
I can't think of anything at the moment @DanSmigrod

I'm probably feeling super anxious. My Elon "Not a Flame Thrower" should be arriving any moment. I bought about $1,000 in SpaceX Token

Ground Floor Investing Baby!

@VTLV

I hope it did not cost you too many ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿช™
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
@DanSmigrod I donโ€™t understand you donโ€™t trust this? Now if it came from Matterport I would be a little suspicious.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@ron0987

Perhaps MP sent the email?!

@KitKat
Post 16 IP   flag post
101825 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?