Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 380 Unique Visitors
9,059 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,930 Page Views | 18,626 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Embed photos directly into Mattertag™ Posts2708

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport sent a survey to its customers asking...

"How important would ________________ be in helping you and your business be successful?"

I am posting each feature to a separate thread, in case you want to discuss a specific feature request with the Matterport Community.

BTW, Matterport reads every word of the Forum. So consider the WE GET AROUND FORUM as your platform to weigh-in with other Matterpeeps and Matterport ....

Best,

Dan

----

Matterport Question

"How important would Embed photos directly into Mattertag™ Posts ((instead of just text or URLs)) be in helping you and your business be successful?"
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod who does Matterport consider their customers.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CGFlash private msg quote post Address this user
I'd personally be very surprised if you couldn't easily embed photos, video, links, and text. Should be easy. It's just HTML or iTag.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
Funny...I have a camera...submit files....registered 3 months ago..and did not receive this questionnaire...glad we pay attention here...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
I've had a MP account for over a year and also didn't receive the questionnaire. I would have loved to have a say with some things...
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@3Dwalkmethru
I think has the best question posted and is the crux of a major part of our issues, who does Matterport consider customers. If they could answer this that would be the great. GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
OGH604 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

Yes, this feature would be very useful to my business. I would mattertag a picture of how this area has improved/changed.

Personally, I use MP for engineering surveys; from a real-estate perspective however you could mtag a historical picture of the space before a renovation, or conversely, update the showcase with a picture in the future to show how a renovation went if you don't want to rescan.
Post 7 IP   flag post
jntooker private msg quote post Address this user
I had my camera 6 months before I realized they sent newsletters! I wasn't on the list even though I had registered, etc., so I wasn't getting any notification. I contacted MP support and they said I was on the list so I should be getting info but they put my email address (same one I used to register with) on some kind of additional notification list and now I get everything.
Post 8 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Just another example of great customer service, your payment cleared and probably paid for a year of service, what else would you expect from them, you were hooked.
Post 9 IP   flag post
jntooker private msg quote post Address this user
This is high on my list too. What would be really cool is if the photos could pop up when you arrive at the mattertag - I have noticed that many viewers don't get mattertags. When I ask why people don't click them, they all say the same thing; they didn't realize that was something significant, just thought it was a random part of the software. So an auto mattertag popup would be ideal. Arrive at the spot and the video or text just pops up automagically.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@CLE3D: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/matterport-product-q4
Post 11 IP   flag post
101781 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?